Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
The ABC game. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:47 pm
Hence, everyone was grieving for their love ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:33 pm
"I don't know how we will carry on...but we must, to avenge those that were lost!" shouted one survivor.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Flare Kazamata

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:02 pm
June... Was the survivors name, the one who announced to strike with a vengeance. He stood up courageously on top of a small rock to signify his new rise in leadership. He was almost overwhelmed by his uprise in power. He smiled proud of his own decision, and looked around for any potential followers. His eyes darted across the dead bodies to look for another survival to stand in determination. In his search he saw...

(Suggestion: For this game I think its better for people to end their line, or paragraph in mid sentence. This is so the other person has to complete the thought with the begining of the letter, this makes it so the story stays on track. It also adds creativity and a possible twist on ideas..But just a suggestion...)

(P.S: I keep posting under this girl!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:08 pm
Keepsakes and photos, as well as the fallen people for whom they had once held such wonderful memories, strewn about. Spotting movement behind a crumbling wall of a decimated home he drops to the ground and creeps over, wondering if it is a friend or a foe. He crouches in the shadow of the wall and leans over, only to find himself face to face with a pair of the...

(nice idea...I'll go with it...but maybe make sure an 'a', 'an', or 'the' won't be needed. It was hard to get a 'k' word that fit.)  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 am
gaia_diamond
...loveliest eyes he'd ever seen. They both stared at each other for a long period of time, which felt like forever, not moving and barely breathing steadily. Then those mysterious eyes finally moved and now they looked scared as well as innocent. June came to his senses at last and realized the strange posture of the young lady who owns those beautiful eyes. She was barely standing, and he wondered it that was the reason why she was leaning heavily on the wall. Also her clothes were ripped and tattered and she was missing one shoe, and the one that was left on her right foot had holes everywhere. June was asking himself how the girl got here and how she could have survived this horrible place during the war, and couldn't get any sensible answer. Then he thought, she...

gaia_diamond

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:16 pm
...must have been the daughter of a soldier, as he finally noticed a rapier clenched in her hand. She made to raise it as she stepped back only to slip of a piece of rubble. With a cry, she starts to fall when...  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

NanaKaze Nick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:28 pm
Nick is awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:37 pm
Demon Slayer Nick
Nick is awesome.

wtf lol ur ruining the story! And whats "Nick is awesome" got to do with the story? It doesn't make any sense, even if u were talking about urself. *shakes head*

But ill keep going with the story, but since Nick here already used the letter N, ill have to start with letter O.

...offering her his hand, he held onto her and kept her from falling. "Are you alright?" June gently asked, but the frightened girl didn't say anything. Understanding what she must be feeling at that moment, he didn't push her. Instead he led her somewhere safer away from the fallen wall, and forgetting all about the sword she was still holding on tightly. But then, all of the sudden...  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 pm
"Peter...my little brother...I must find him...did you take him? Tell me right now, or by my father's blade..." Her voice startles him. It started out quiet and quivering but grew in strength and resolve. She tried to pull away and raised the sword again. Only the...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:06 pm
. . . quizzical expression on my face perhaps led her to believe, what? That I would help if I could, that I would do her no harm. She was unmindful of her own wounds, but I had my standard first aid kit, with the mercury-compression hypo-prostheses in assorted colors, and I gestured to her that I would . . .  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:23 am
...refrain from approaching her but only wanted to help. She seemed reluctant for a moment but soon lowered her sword. However, at that moment, whatever adrenaline had been supporting her to that point was used up and she collapsed to the ground. A quick check showed that, while the injuries where many, most were superficial and easily patched up...if she allowed it. Her eyes started to close and she...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:57 am
. . . said something I couldn't hear, something about Peter. As well. I thrust the sword away with my boot, and began binding up the more obvious wounds, using up all the hypo-mercury compression prostheses in the kit. I upbraided myself for not searching the corpses behind the compound, because I'd have found kits, if I could have stomached looking for them. I'd slid out my laser scalpel and cut strips of cloth from my gravity armor's outer trapment, and bandaged the spots I'd seen left, sprinkled some water on her brow from the canteen, then took my guilty indulgence of waiting here, exhausted, for some minutes. I'd be safe in this rubble from the low flying beagle-ornithopters from which the snipers might spot me with their pinky trebuchets. Obviously, that's why this girl, Peter's sister, I knew not her name, had chosen it to hide. I'd have a worry free moment, too, from undetonated mustard pits. One of them claimed my buddy, and I intended to stay mad about it for a long, long time. I pressed the button on my cyber-canteen, and stirred it a while, then sipped the oily gin fizz it mixed for me. Canteen gin has a tincture of a diesel odor, but one welcomes it like ambrosia nonetheless. I only realized too late that I needed coffee more, so I poured the gin on the girl's scratches. At least she was reviving a bit, and I'd rinsed the canteen out; perhaps she'd want a . . .

srry, got carried away, lol.  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 am
...taste of something cool so opted for plain water first. Her eyes fluttered open and she started to move away, but as soon as the fresh water touched her lips she stilled and allowed more to be poured into her mouth. She looked up and her lips twitched, as though attempting to smile, but not quite succeeding. "Thank you...you're the first kind person I've come across...I'm Azure." She gasps and looks around. "My father's sword...where is it? Please, return it to me...it's all I have left." She struggles to sit up when the...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:13 pm
. . . utter helplessness of her position becomes clearer to her. The heavy mercury-compression patch, designed for someone three times her size, reduces her mobility considerably more than the mere wounds. I remembered the other side of the compound, the corpses, the nightmare. Reluctantly I admitted to myself that the opportunity to salvage a jet pack from the bodies of the fallen probably should not be wasted. Even a damaged unit, one with only two rotors, or even just one, would help her stay afoot, if she would take the pains to learn it's subtle flight control logic.
"Forget the sword, . . . " I had to think of a lie fast. I didn't want her trying to fend for herself. I could only imagine her hurting herself, or likely me, and accomplishing very little besides.
"It couldn't be that sentimental," I asked, "being your dad's? It would only slow us down. I've got to find you a spitz . . . and you've got to learn to pilot it, maybe even it's gunnery too . . ."
I shook my head at the idea of trusting this nymph, Azure, with the battery of lotus grenades on an admiral-spitz. The ornithopters had nothing like it, and they had leveled this whole block. Maybe there'd be a lighter model to . . . . to "salvage". I cringed at the idea of assorting that heap of bodies and ordinance, maybe Azure could . . .  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:15 pm
...validate her abilities, so as to confirm whether it would be worthwhile to search for one. As though she read his mind she grabs his hand, saying, "I can pilot one...my dad taught me. Granted, I only used them in training, but I was as good as any of my fathers students. That sword of his is a key to where he hid two that he built specially for myself and brother. They play off each other. He told me mine was lighter and faster than any created, with speed and precision to rival any out there. The other is heavier, with more armor and able to take as much punishment as can be thrown at it, as well as more powerful weapons. I was waiting because my brother was to meet me here so we could recover them. If you would help me, I'm sure he would allow you to use his...if you yourself are capable of it?" She looks at him with a mixture of pleading and incredulity, as though wanting his help but not sure if he could, or would, provide it. The spell was suddenly broken...  
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff