Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:29 pm
Alex sighed in relief and nodded, his face pale "It would mean a lot to me" he whispered as the person whom he had been speaking to was clearing his voice, rather rudely. Alex winced and smiled at Bella "thank you" he said removing his hands before shakily returning to the topic of wool  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Bella nodded, blinking at the dejavu that was overpowering her other senses. She groaned as pounding headaches banged against the back of her skull. She held her head with both her hands, the ring that her grandparents had packed in her bag, glittering on her left hand.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 pm
Alex turned towards Bella when he heard the groans escaping from her lips, it was then when he saw the ring ... Grabbing Bella by the collar of her dress he dragged her out of the room and slammed her against the wall. Holding one of her shoulder's firmly back, he grabbed Bella's hand and viewed the ring "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 pm
Bella flinched as her head stuck against the wall, crying out in pain. She tried to pull her hand back without relinquishing the ring. "It's mine!" she yelled, not understanding why Alex was acting so angry. "Let go!" she said, panicking slightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:59 pm
Alex held her wrist even more tightly "did you steal it? Where did you get it from?" he carried on yelling at her. He regonized it ... and it stirred many emotions in him ... one of those being anger. "Tell me!" he cried out "before I put you in the dungeons!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm
]Bella winced. "It's mine!! It was on my finger when I washed up!! My grandparents said it was!!" she yelled, tears starting to well up in her eyes. The prince was crazy!! And it was scaring her!!!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:25 pm
Alex chucked Bella away from him towards the floor and thumped the wall where she had been trapped by him in fury. Over and over again he thumped his fist over and over again into the same spot. How ... did who ever controlled life and death want to tear him apart? Because it's getting very close he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:41 pm
Bella gasped as she was thrown down and her head hit the tiled flooring with a sickening crack. Bella found her vision was swimming and blackness was closing in . . . a lot like . . . that night . . . on a boat . . . in the storm . . . "The storm . . . Daddy . . ." Bella murmured softly, almost deleriously before falling unconscious. She hadn't moved from where she had fallen.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Alex heard the words and frowned before looking slowly at Bella. His eyes opened wide and he bent down besides her, pleading in his thoughts and words that she didn't die. "Oh no, no, no, no" he whispered picking her up and racing her to the healers. He was like a little anxious boy all over again, waiting for the ship with his love that never came. He knocked on the healer's door hoping from one foot to the other "PLEASE SOMEONE!" he yelled  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 pm
A healer who had eaten earlier so she wasn't down at dinner opened the door. "What?" she asked and then saw Bella. "Oh my goodness!" she gasped, ushering the prince in. "What happened sir?" she asked worriedly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 pm
Alex ushered past the healer and placed Bella on the bed. "I ... I .." he said stuttering. "Just heal her please!" he cried out, wringing his hands tightly, stretching the skin making it go white  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:22 pm
The healer bit her lip, worried, but nodded. "I will do the best I can." she said and looked at Bella, noticing that she was bleeding from a small cut in the back of the head caused from when she was thrown to the ground. She washed what blood she could away from the wound before bandaging it. "I've done all I can. Whether she wakes up or not is up to her." she said and then and headed into the office to sort through some papers involved with healing.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:06 pm
Alex nodded, slinking to the back of the room and sitting down on the floor staring at the bed. "I can't ..." he whispered. "I can't keep on doing this ..." he whispered to himself again. "I wish I knew ..." Alex was clearly lost in his own thoughts  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:11 pm
A few hours later, Bella woke up, however, she wasn't exactly herself . . . she was . . . confused. She looked around and got out of the bed, seeing that the healer wasn't around. She walked through the hallways, letting her feet guider. She had no idea where she was going . . . She found her way to her room . . . but . . . it wasn't hers . . . it was Jesabelle's old room . . . A frown appeared on her face. "Why is this . . . so familiar . . ." she murmured softly, going in and sitting on the bed, feeling perfectly comfortable in doing so, but unable to remember why.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:29 pm
Alex watched from his corner curiously as Bella in what seemed to him in a sleepwalker's state walked out of the room. He stood up and followed her out of the room towards Jesabelle's room. He followed concerned and he was too far away to hear her murmur  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff