Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Life and Sword of Truth...Meshed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Sure as toasted toads, I have!
  Bags! Are you kidding? You'd have to be mental to mix fantasy with reality!
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:20 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
*looks at Phanari* ANTHONY had trouble with girls?! Goodness...if he wasn't...yanno, HIM...I'd go straight for him.

But he is.
And I'm in love with Kailah.

yes you have a lady dont get greedy on us...
let some other chick have him...
and she wuz prolly jst a b***h...
thats prolly why she dumped him....

It makes me mad sometimes that so few women want to be with my brother. He's such a wonderful person and he's not a bad-looking guy. Hell, you heard Chubby. He's dating someone right now, but I don't think it'll go far. She's very Morman. And he's VERY SDA.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:13 am
Im mad that for being so considerate of the other...even placing their happiness before my own i still get screwed...other than that im happy right now...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:33 am
Yeah...up until my freshman year, love realy bit. But hey, PB - I'm sure good people like you and Anthony will find true happiness someday. You're too cool not to!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:49 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Im mad that for being so considerate of the other...even placing their happiness before my own i still get screwed...other than that im happy right now...

I've been doing that for years. It doesn't work. Now it seems we're on the same boat. I know! Let's harrass the look-out guy!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:44 pm
I'm lost. What were we talking about again..? sweatdrop

So easily confused...poor me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:10 pm
We were discussing how the economy in Russia is falling so quickly that they may enter another depression, thus causing the poor Russian children to die. ::sniff sniff::

I'm going to Disneyland next week.......  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:35 pm
chubby_choco

How we attempt to completely fufill the other partners desires in a relationship and for some ungodly reason get ******** in the end...

I mean in my relationship with Lisa i always attended to her needs sexually when that arised and yea i always made her orgasm but i nvr even asked for her to do anything to me and when she said she felt bad i told her that when she wuz ready she would attempt it and for me to force her to before that would be wrong...so she would leave i would have blue balls and so i would go rub one off...and then when we broke up she said that one of the more minor reasons wuz that i made her uncomfortable during sex and what not...the only way i could have made her feel uncomfortable that my mind can devise is that she felt bad about not doing anything for me and jst letting me do stuff to her or something like that...so she felt wrong or what not for getting off while i sat there and tried to enjoy what feelings i could get....

Thats what i ment by getting ******** in the end when you tried to do everything to satisfy the other....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:59 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

How we attempt to completely fufill the other partners desires in a relationship and for some ungodly reason get ******** in the end...

I mean in my relationship with Lisa i always attended to her needs sexually when that arised and yea i always made her orgasm but i nvr even asked for her to do anything to me and when she said she felt bad i told her that when she wuz ready she would attempt it and for me to force her to before that would be wrong...so she would leave i would have blue balls and so i would go rub one off...and then when we broke up she said that one of the more minor reasons wuz that i made her uncomfortable during sex and what not...the only way i could have made her feel uncomfortable that my mind can devise is that she felt bad about not doing anything for me and jst letting me do stuff to her or something like that...so she felt wrong or what not for getting off while i sat there and tried to enjoy what feelings i could get....

Thats what i ment by getting ******** in the end when you tried to do everything to satisfy the other....

That's so true. In the past, my brother's and my own relationships are always with people who seem to care less for us than we do for them. Anthony with Katrina and Liz and Ashley, me with Matt, Kevin and Danny. Both of us were screwed over by them because we seemed to want the relationship more than they did.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:50 pm
Now that I know it's not a taboo subject, that sounds a lot like what She-Who-Must-Not-be-Named did to me...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:17 am
chubby_choco
Now that I know it's not a taboo subject, that sounds a lot like what She-Who-Must-Not-be-Named did to me...

is this some curse we bear?
....its too similiar...i cant believe so many ppl are taken advantage of...
...they jst better be happy cause i would kill them if i ruled the world....
...if i ruled the world i would spread a flame of cleansing fire so to speak across the world and i would remove all those that would cause harm to ppl who want nothing more than to enjoy their life and life it...i would do everything in my power to kill them all i would die for that cause....i guess alot of ppl must be happy that im not in power...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:09 pm
Platinum: When Dr. George and I take over the world, we'll see to it that you gain full power over doing just that.

Chubby: That IS what she did to you. And what she did to Seok (though that b*****d deserved it), and to Derrek and to Nick. And to you, Shanny, and myself. Though with me it never went past friendship, thank the gods. The only person she DIDN'T do that to was Brian. Because he was too manipulative for her vicious ways. He's now got her supporting him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:27 pm
Phanari
Platinum: When Dr. George and I take over the world, we'll see to it that you gain full power over doing just that.

Chubby: That IS what she did to you. And what she did to Seok (though that b*****d deserved it), and to Derrek and to Nick. And to you, Shanny, and myself. Though with me it never went past friendship, thank the gods. The only person she DIDN'T do that to was Brian. Because he was too manipulative for her vicious ways. He's now got her supporting him.

You and Dr. George are gonna take over the world...can I have Australia? I love koalas.

You're lucky the b***h didn't get to you. She deserves Brian.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:28 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
....you joking right?
...if thats true then why the ******** cant i find a good person for me...
i mean if im that rare of a catch...i should have to beat the ladies off with a stick...oh wait...durp...they would have to be my friend to find this out...and i have hardly ever seen a friend relationship taken to the next lvl successfully...

oh yea...and thanks chub. ^_^

My brother has trouble with girls too. He was 21 when he got his first real kiss and that was from Ashley. Who recently sumped him, by the way. That selfish little .....never mind.

Whoa, 21.....wonder when I'll get my first real kiss. Will I get it by the time I'm 21, or will I be more like the guy from 40 year old virgin? I've only seen tiny pieces of the movie though.
One of my friends has a trouble with his love life, I'm not gonna go into the details, but he is (or was) a hopeless romantic, but now he's very bitter about things. He even says he hates Valentines Day now. Sad, I enjoy valentines day, to a certain degree anyway. Been a long time since I've given any cards, and I'll be quite shocked if anyone gives one to me. I'm not depressed about it though, I'm not exactly looking for love right now. If it happens, fine, if not whatever.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:29 am
chubby_choco
Phanari

You and Dr. George are gonna take over the world...can I have Australia? I love koalas.

You're lucky the b***h didn't get to you. She deserves Brian.

Any chance I can dibs Canada? (thinks about several of the country's problems) Never mind, I don't want that headache.  

ZerimarObon

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:20 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
....you joking right?
...if thats true then why the ******** cant i find a good person for me...
i mean if im that rare of a catch...i should have to beat the ladies off with a stick...oh wait...durp...they would have to be my friend to find this out...and i have hardly ever seen a friend relationship taken to the next lvl successfully...

oh yea...and thanks chub. ^_^

My brother has trouble with girls too. He was 21 when he got his first real kiss and that was from Ashley. Who recently sumped him, by the way. That selfish little .....never mind.

Whoa, 21.....wonder when I'll get my first real kiss. Will I get it by the time I'm 21, or will I be more like the guy from 40 year old virgin? I've only seen tiny pieces of the movie though.
One of my friends has a trouble with his love life, I'm not gonna go into the details, but he is (or was) a hopeless romantic, but now he's very bitter about things. He even says he hates Valentines Day now. Sad, I enjoy valentines day, to a certain degree anyway. Been a long time since I've given any cards, and I'll be quite shocked if anyone gives one to me. I'm not depressed about it though, I'm not exactly looking for love right now. If it happens, fine, if not whatever.

first kiss? that i gave to a person i loved...about 7 months ago...when i met Lisa....
Loss of virginity now...hhhmmm...8? somewhere around that maybe younger...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff