Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Panic! at the disco. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovely
  emo
View Results

TheBloodICry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:30 pm
I heart Panic at the Disco and I even have their cd. I don't consider them emo more like dance music or somethin like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:51 pm
Panic! At The Disco is awsome. I love them. My favorite song by them is either "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" or "Time To Dance". Also in "Time to Dance" , does anyone else think it would of sounded cooler if when the shotgun Wedding part comes up if someone else from the band said wedding seein as he says "When I say Shotgun You Say Wedding" I don't know if it was just me but it bothered me that the lead singer said both.  

Zachary Plagues

x Pershion x

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:55 pm
i love how they don't just sound 'emo', they have that cool techo sound to them. it ROCKS >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:28 pm
I love Panic! At the Disco. They may not be Emo, but that doesn't make them a bad band.  

x .natasha. x

ghostbuster777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:30 am
not emo. sound like fall out boy, but with keyboards and stuff....but i like them more than FOB...im not a big FOB fan...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:51 pm
I heart them have you heard their song "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl can Have Without"?  

BlackHaru_Sohma

scribbl3dink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:21 pm
BlackHaru_Sohma
I heart them have you heard their song "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl can Have Without"?

"Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off"

They have such long titles...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:21 am
Panic! At The Disco is pretty good.
I'm still starting to listen to them.
I like what I've heard.

Violent Horrorshow!

Emnik

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:17 pm
I love me some Panic! "Time to Dance" kicks some major tail... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:44 pm
<3 panic. Very....Different? shall i say from my normalities but uh..yeah twisted  

Switchblade Saint

The Unflavored Skittle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:06 pm
I like them. =]
It bothers me how they went mainstream now, though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:20 pm
xXScribbled_HeartsXx
BlackHaru_Sohma

"Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off"

They have such long titles...

I <3 that song! it was the first song that i actually heard by them and i like the clip to "I Write Sins Not Tragedies". Boys in eyeliner = teh sex! I don't like their new clip much though..  

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

PoseurGirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:47 pm
The Unflavored Skittle
I like them. =]
It bothers me how they went mainstream now, though.

They were never anything but, I thought... Didn't they get signed into the mainstream [on an indie label, but those seem to be more mainstream these days than bigger ones... sometimes...] label before they even played a show? It's what AP said in the interview. They only had like three songs written!

But yeah, I love them, "Lying" is my favourite, as is "Build God" [titles are a bit long, shortening is in order for my lazy fingers]

I love love he new vid, even if Brandon isn't wearing eyeliner, the beginning makes me laugh. And you see Ryan sooo much more, in the first he was wearing a hat that covered his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:21 am
Dear diary, my teen angst bullsh*t has a body count ...

I've never listent to Panic! at the disco. Just Germany. sweatdrop But losts of ppl say they aren't emo. Hmm. I dunno. I must listen to 'em befor I can say somethin about that. neutral

... I believe it's 6 going on 7 now

Spermicidal Jelly Belly

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games