Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailormoon... why the heck do people call it childish, when Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:08 am
if they say we act childish, what a bout adults that make kiddy shows ? why are they not labled childish???  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:35 am
I'd say the dubbed pissed me off and could be read as childish (it's all Serena's fault! I swear...the American cencorship people who all burn in hell)...the manga, live action, etc. those are so not childish. Noy at all.  

Blaz

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:51 pm
True. true.... censorship sucks.

In pgsm, Minako had a terminal illness and while using stuffed toys for the cats, it is not childish! What about all the other stuff that was omitted?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:05 pm
....*Raises brow...*

the Stuff toys were for convience sake...plus who's gonna question a 14 year old/15 year old girl with it when they're popular?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Fairy Baby love

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:27 am
sailor moon is NOT childish...if someone in my school finds out that I like sailor moon they make fun of me...well F*** them. people are so rude it isnt even funny. sailor moon is and was never childish...i hate people like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:28 am
Blaz
I'd say the dubbed pissed me off and could be read as childish (it's all Serena's fault! I swear...the American cencorship people who all burn in hell)...the manga, live action, etc. those are so not childish. Noy at all.

you are absolutly right!  

Fairy Baby love

Fairy Baby love

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:29 am
insane_swordbunny4486
if they say we act childish, what a bout adults that make kiddy shows ? why are they not labled childish???

it doesnt matter if they call us chilish because we as sailor mon fans know we are not and the show is not and thats all that matters. right? we rock and they suck.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:27 pm
The manga is definitly not childish!
In fact its very mature and has many hidden meanings!

But the dub version of Sailormoon is somewhat childish
I was never that big of a fan of the dub anime.

usagi_rabbit

bec_star_93

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:09 am
Salior Moon is soo not childish stressed

of course I have only seen the Australian version and the American But still  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:28 am
Before it was dubbed, there was a naked mammoru in the anime and I have never seen the stars season, probably because of usagi's nudity... damn it.  

Tanith_4486

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:19 am
It ain't childish! that's just america's editing habits for ya! If you watch the uncut dvd versions, you'll see that it is generally meant for young adults. It sux when they edit it.

And, I saw the last episode, in Japanese of course, and it actually turned out to be a bit of a cliff-hanger. What happens after that? An evil empire doesn't just disintegrate along with the evil that created it. Even though Galaxia is good again, her evil minions spread throughout the galaxy are still there... You see, it kinda went science fiction in the Stars Season! I REALLy wanna see it in english!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:11 pm
Luamervara
....*Raises brow...*

the Stuff toys were for convience sake...plus who's gonna question a 14 year old/15 year old girl with it when they're popular?
true, but we are talking about why people think that sailormoon is childish, when really, it is not.  

Tanith_4486

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces