Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:35 pm
Luna ran off finding a short cut to the park.
"Tomorrow. Those people. Would you mind bringing them here? I have the feeling that they should know. Should practice. I'll bring Kiki later tonight." She said.

"Komodo Kikiyorashima," Kiki said in reply, "A pleasure."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:30 am
((I'll be out of town for a week...if you need to puppet Mai, go ahead. I'll be back as soon as I can. Happy Holidays!))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:16 pm
((Happy Holidays!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:47 am
Kiara looked at Luna, "Which people do you mean Luna? I don't know exactly who I'd be looking for..."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:35 am
Rini sighs as her heart glowed when she saw Luna, she ran towards the cat. "LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Her heart pounded as she hugged luna softly finding one of her friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:26 am
((Sailor_MiniMoon. Did you not read or something? Read the first post. I'm ignoring you for now.))

"That boy, the girl with the apples, the shy girl, and the one with bad Japanese. I'm not great with names. Not at first." Luna explained.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:06 pm
((Ahahaha the one with bad Japanese... I'm assuming that'd be Ariel ^___^))

"Ariel desu," Ariel said as she brushed her bangs from her face. She bowed again.

((And sorry's so short. Just so you know, Koko, her full name is Ariel Caliban!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:57 pm
Hotaru made her way from her kitchen, as she held a bowl of popcorn in one hand a remote in the other. She made her way over towards her couch, as she placed the popcorn on a table nearby and jumped onto the couch. She was planning on watching a movie she had rented the night before, but she just wasn't in the mood any more. She layed down on her back, as she stared up at the ceiling. She carefully reached over towards the table with the popcorn on it, making sure not to spill any as she placed the bowl on the floor by the couch, so she could reach it easier. She wished something interesting would happen, though the most interesting thing that did happen in her life was when she was seven, and she tried running away from home. The farthest she was able to get, before turning back was to the end of her driveway.

"I wish something interesting would happen for once in this boring town." She mumbled to herself, before she turned on the tv.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:56 pm
kokobean22

"That boy, the girl with the apples, the shy girl, and the one with bad Japanese. I'm not great with names. Not at first." Luna explained.

Kiara thought for a moment, and the names came to her, "So that'd be Mai, Hotaru, Ariel and Zyx...Very well then Luna, I'll do so, I should be able to catch up with Hotaru tonight, if that's ok with you, I can drop by her house on my way home"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:12 am
"Alright then." Luna said with a smile. She walked off back to Kiki.
"I like that name. At least it's not as long as mine." Kiki said with a smile.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:00 pm
Hotaru rolled off the side of the couch just narrowly missing knocking over the popcorn bowl. She couldn't stand staying cooped up in the house any longer. She wanted to go do something. She could go check out the arcade, though she didn't know how much longer it would be open for. She could go to the mall, though it wasn't much fun to go shopping by herself. Sighing, she picked up the popcorn bowl and made her way to the kitchen. She placed the bowl on the counter when she noticed her rollerblades. She could always go rollerskating for awhile. It was better then nothing atleast. Though she never really used them, seeing how she didn't really know how to. Picking them up, she made her way towards the door. She kicked off her slippers, as she quickly put on her rollerblades. She stumbled a little bit, as she made her way towards the door, and almost fell down the stairs as she made her way outside. She almost didn't want to lock the door seeing how she would have to make her way back up the stairs. She then proceeded to make her way down her driveway, and ran into the fence seeing how she couldn't stop.

"Atleast this way I can practice." She mumbled to herself, she pushed off the wall and made her way carefully onto the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:14 pm
The man walked into the park smoking his ciggratte.
He rubbed his head looking at people as they walked by.
"No job in months..." he said.
His stomach growled.
stare

"This is not working out."  

Doktah Doktah

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:38 am
(( Are you accepting made ups in here ??))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:56 pm
((Oh yes. Variety is the spice of life you know.))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:41 pm
((I'm sorry guys, but I won't be able to post until Sunday or Monday... New Years plans. I'll see y'all in the enw year! Happy New Year everyone!))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff