Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:30 pm
isaki still wondered the halls. "i wonder if this hallway even has an end". she siad as she looked around the doors just kept going with the hall. "what if i went into a room.....maybe that would take me somewhere else....maybe somewhere wonderfull"she said aloud . she looked to her left and opend the door. she walked into the pitch blakc room and began to search for a light switch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:20 pm
Zoisite entered the Thrown Room as instructed, surprised to see that Queen Beryl was not to be found. Kunzite was standing near the thrown, waiting.

"Where is Queen Beryl?" Zoisite asked. It was strange that she wasn't here. He joined Kunzite by the thrown.

"She wouldn't tell me where she was going, but she gave me her orders," Kunzite replied, holding out his hand. "That crystal you found..."

"Oh, of course!" He retrieved the crystal from his jacket pocket and handed it over, happy that Kunzite had found a use for it. He smiled up at him.

Kunzite returned the smile, but quickly returned to business. "Queen Beryl, once again, wishes to rule the Earth. She wants us to begin by blacking out the sky." He held up the crystal, "this crystal will allow us to do that, but it will require much energy to do so. The two of us won't be able to do it alone..."

Kunzite looked towards the enterance to the Thrown Room. "Mistress 9, would you be willing to assist us?"

Zahmira

ariana_sparrow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:54 pm
(am i haruka or ariana??)

She nodded sheepishly at rei's comment. "i'm sorry."she mumbled. she turned to follow rei to find the others

(i put she for all of them because i didn't know which name you wanted me to use)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:56 pm
((Its your choice Ariana))

Rei~

"Dont give me that",she said to Cordelia madly."My house,My rules".She walked away,and went up the steps back into the Main hall."Isaki..."she whispered.

~M9~

She looked over at Kunzite defiantly.She really didn't feel like assisting them is a plan that wasn't her own,but If she wanted to become the next queen of the negaverse,she would have to get as much credit for herself."I guess",she said inspecting her nails haughtily."But",she added,"What's in it for Me?",she asked slyly.  

ms.sassyJ

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:34 pm
Cordelia smiled, triumphantly, "I was kidding, Rei." She whispered, before Rei left. She nodded to Rose, "C'mon let's follow her." Cordy ran silently up the steps after Rei.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:23 pm
"ha i found" it she said as she turned on the light switch. isaki she looked around the room and found that nothing was there except the door she came into. "that's annoying nto to mention boring, there is ntohing to do around this place"she said as she sat down.  

kari_mimi2001

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:57 pm
psychotic__Gal
Cordelia smiled, triumphantly, "I was kidding, Rei." She whispered, before Rei left. She nodded to Rose, "C'mon let's follow her." Cordy ran silently up the steps after Rei.

Roselite followed Cordy closely, a little worried about the other girl they mentioned. "What is this place Rei-san?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:24 pm
Roselite Blade
psychotic__Gal

Roselite followed Cordy closely, a little worried about the other girl they mentioned. "What is this place Rei-san?"
Rei looked back at Roselite."This is the dark kingdom...or as the seshi say,the Negaverse.No scout wants to be trapped in the enemies lair,but here we are,entering into the evil castle yet again." She sighed frustratedly."Isaki!",she whispered madly.Where is she,she wondered.  

ms.sassyJ

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:11 pm
"You assist us with this, and Queen Beryl won't have your head," Kunzite responded bluntly. "She was rather... upset when she saw what happened to her crystal ball. Be thankful you are not dead already."

Zoisite said nothing, but smiled smugly at M9.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:54 pm
M9's eyes narrowed on Zoicite."Fine",she said mimickingly."You got it sir",she said doing a sloppy salute."I will be back",she said darkly."You can't expect me to kill while I'm in my good cloths,she said,walking away.  

ms.sassyJ

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:05 pm
NOTICE:

If you have not read the front page in at least 2 weeks,I'd advise all of you to do so.Also,the thread isn't moving as fast as I'd hoped.Some of us haven't posted in a week.I know the rules say every three weeks,But I'd like to change it to at least every week,but,I will still give you 3 weeks to post.I will only give one warning if you don't follow these rules.We should all contribute,if you really want to be a part of this.Thanks to all of you ho have followed this,and I hope this RP will become the largest one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:28 pm
Zoisite rolled his eyes as M9 left. "Now what?"

"We head to Earth, Mistress 9 will catch up to us."

"And what about the Senshi? She is still running around inside the Dark Kingdom."

"And she is not alone, but I'm sure this will get their attention," Kunzite replied, holding up the mysterious crystal.

They both vanished and re-appeared floating above Hikawa Shrine.

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:28 pm
isaki stood u and brushed off her cloths, the turned off the lights and exited the room. "what a pointless room" she said as she rentered the hallway. she headed back to the direction where she entered the negavers in hopes of finding some action  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:46 pm
( I am SOOO sorry i haven't posted..i have alot of work for school because i am in AP classes and sports..hopefully i will be able to post more once the winter sports season is over..)

Ariana walked into the house and walked into rei."sorry rei." she said as she took a step backwards. "i didn't mean to be late..Honestly, i just got caught up with things and..." she trailed into the distance as her ADD kicked in..."oops..sorry i drifted off again" *sweatdrop*  

ariana_sparrow

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:44 pm
((Its ok,Ariana,Its not you,infact,most of you have done pretty well except one or two.No big deal,If I feel that you haven't posted in a while,I will send you a PM,which I have done for some people,But if you dont get a PM,then you're ok.Also,we are currently at the negaverse.Sorry for not updating the first page.))

Rei stepped backwards,towards Cordy and Rose."I dont see her",she said."And I know we cant leave her",she added."This is a very complicated situation."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff