Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
To t h o s e who bind u s. [Slave/Master] {Open/Started} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 am
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

Alex walked past her bedroom, peering in momentarily to see her laying down. He knocked on the door softly, "if your hungry come downstairs." With that said he turned and walked downstairs. Once he was in the kitchen, Alex began to prepare himself a ham & cheese sandwich.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:27 am
Mandi Miller♥

Mandi slowly opened her eyes and saw some metal bars in front of her. She was still tired and closed her eyes again, Suddenley her eyes flashed open in half a second and she grabbed onto the metal bears WERE AM I! she thought to herself. She whent to scratch her head and felt a pair of cat like ears she then tryed to look at them but what she saw was a flat metal ceiling that reflected her apperance at her. She now had a pair of cat ears a feline like tail and also her eyes turned a liquid topaz color and her pupils grew larger and thinner like a cat. What am I? She then noticed she was sitting in a cage and she was a CAT! She sat all the way in the back of the cage in a corner and put her head on her knees and started to cry

I luv Yooh!

melmel416

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:28 pm
Laura jumped when he spoke to her. She heard what he said, but she didn't respond,
'If I'm ever going to lose weight, I probably shouldn't eat...I can at least give him a girl he'd want to...bed. But...the old guy did say that He wouldn't have lied to me...My head hurts...'
Sighing she decided to head downstairs anyway. She saw Alex in the kitchen and walked up to him she loked him the eyes,
"W-...What do you think of me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Caderel was taken a bit off guard when she hugged him. But her elation was to be expected, so he indulged her. He allowed her to hang onto his arm as they left the shop. He was by no means cruel and, since he didn't really want to do this in the first place, he would never hold his authority over her. More than anything, he wanted a friend.  

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:24 pm
Lulu was happy, getting out of that scary store and having someone, who didn't mind the random hugges she does give at random intervolts.
As they walked out of the store and to the outside, Lulu noticed how things didn't seem right at all.
"where are we? I'm still pretty confussed" Lulu said sweetly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:28 pm
"This place has a name, though I don't really recall what it is. It's typically called the Land of the Dead." He cleared his throat. "Everyone you see here was once human, but they died. Now there are basically two types of people: slaves and masters." He sighed and put his free hand in his pocket. "I'm not a huge fan of the deal, but you play the hand you've been dealt..."  

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:19 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

Alex handed her a second sandwich and a coke before motioning for her to follow him. He stepped outside and overlooked the beautiful scenary; the waves crashing against the rocky beaches, the sun setting into the horizon, and the way the palm trees sways as the wind hit them. He closed his eyes, a light grin forming on his face as he took in the scent of everything around him and as the wind hit his face. He then looked at her, "what i think doesn't matter. You already made that one clear."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 am
Lulu shudder at the thought of being dead.
"So i died?" She said sadly, Her grip on Caderel's arm tightened a bit, but then she smiled "At least the bad guys will go to jail for a life time" Lulu said happily.

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 pm
"Status really has no bearing on where you are placed, at least from what I can tell." He smiled at her, glad to have someone to talk to. "My home isn't far off. I moved away from my coven because they began to wear on me." He yawned and stretched a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:24 pm
She sat down and set the coke next to her, she took a few small nibbles of her sandwich,
"Your butler told me you wouldn't have lied."
Laura was going through post-suicidal confusion. The reasons why she commited suicide being thrown back into her face.  

enders21295_RP

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:27 pm
Lulu looked at Caderel with a confussed look.
"So how much longer until we are at your house?" Lulu asked sweetly
She watched the way they were going to get to Caderel's house, Lulu could get bored easily and she didn't like to walk that far either, but at the moment she didn't mind.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:32 am
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

Alex looked at her, "Thomas? The one who took your bags? Yeah... i've known him all my life. He's right, im not known for lying." He took a nice large bite out of his sandwich and swallowed it before taking a sip of his beverage. He looked down at her, "so why'd you do it? Why'd you off yourself? When i bought you they give me your info and background and stuff. You killed yourself... why?"

Legendary Shinigami Aros

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:13 pm
Laura sighed,
"I did it so that the world wouldn't have to deal with my anymore."
She said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:36 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
User Image

Alex raised an eyebrow at her, "I can guarantee you that you were someone worth dealing with." He turned her and smiled, softly kissing her neck. He grinned and turned away, finishing his coke before sticking his plate in the trashcan.

Legendary Shinigami Aros

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:17 pm
"Not much farther." He smiled down at her. They came to a elegant apartment building. "Here we are. I'm at the top." He led her inside, waving to the doorman before pressing the button on the elevator. When it came down, they stepped inside. Caderel pressed the button for the top floor and leaned against the wall.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff