Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
What makes someone Emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vlair Nitefell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:57 pm
Emery-kos
Since when did cutting become associated with emo?
Where have you been the last century?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:59 pm
Aiko-kawaii
gawd,this is just insane.Emo is all about the emotional hardcore rock music scene not about wearing some plugs,styling hair until it covers half of your face,not about those fit shirts and short pants.Oh yeah,thats a poser stare
Not necassarily. I dress that way. And to me, it's all about to music. Explain that?
(Sorry for double posting)

Vlair Nitefell

xxxcyberaddictxxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:27 pm
its if your overemotional. You could hate emo music, wear all white, be normal on the outside, but if you get overemotional your emo.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:59 am
Music

Fork in Your Eye.

Id1oT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:16 pm
Well I think if you first see a kid dressing emo with the hair and the tight pants and what not you would be like ya, he is emo. But I think dressing that way doesnt make you emo. Emo really started with the type of music and the clothing and style came from the fans. So to be classifies as emo wouldnt be because you cut yourself and whatnot or how you dress, I think its just being a fan of the music.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:18 pm
Cale412
its if your overemotional. You could hate emo music, wear all white, be normal on the outside, but if you get overemotional your emo.
I totally disagree with you. Everyone is emotional to a certain degree and some days you get a little over emotional, doesnt mean that one day you are emo then the next day you cool down your not emo anymore.

Id1oT

Id1oT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:22 pm
Vlair Nitefell
Emery-kos
Since when did cutting become associated with emo?
Where have you been the last century?
Cutting isnt associated with being emo...I know goths who cut. Cutting is just a release from your emotional state. Most people I know just cut for the attention. Cutting really doesnt have anything to do with being emo.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:27 pm
Vlair Nitefell
Aiko-kawaii
gawd,this is just insane.Emo is all about the emotional hardcore rock music scene not about wearing some plugs,styling hair until it covers half of your face,not about those fit shirts and short pants.Oh yeah,thats a poser stare
Not necassarily. I dress that way. And to me, it's all about to music. Explain that?
(Sorry for double posting)
He is right. Emo is all about the music, but I disagree with the whole style of clothing making you a poser. That isnt really true. Yes some people just dress like that cause they like the style, then they are a poser in a way, but really dressing that way is just to show people that you are a fan of the hardcore emo rock music.
Just like with goths, they like the heavy metal and satanic music which is why they wear black and dress dark.
I think the clothing is just to show off your style of music. In my eyes anyway.

Id1oT

Kamadev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:28 pm
ok emo is basicly someone that has strong emotions...anyone can ******** i've seen "gangstas's" cut themselfs...emo is just people with strong emotions...and quite frankly if you think your emo cause you cut then your a ******** poser...some people cut to get rid of emotions....some people like tight pants cause they fit right but that doesn't make them emo...and that doesn't make them emo...so people please please please stop sayin that are emo cause they wear tight pants or poser cause they wear them...i have sk8r friends and they wear tight pants...damn...but emo is just someone that has strong emotions...now..music has almost nothing to do with emo...but yes music is another form of emo...their are 2 forms of emo...music and emotion emo...so yeah...that should help you some...if not...oh well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:52 pm
What is emo?
emo is love, emo is hatred, emo is pain, emo is joy, emo is life, emo is death, emo is music, emo is style, emo is whatever the hell you want it to be.

emo is personal, not just a label. you can dress emo and not be emo, you can listen to emo music, and not be emo. you either are or you aren't. clothes and music dont change a thing  

Got Wilk

x memories knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:21 am
It's the music º_º and sometimes the thinking but never the clothes or the way you act. But I think that the way you act is the way you think.

However. It will never be the way you like to wear clothes or material things.

domokun x.composure~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:07 am
Ok. There is music called emo. So most likely if you listen to music you are emo. But then a style can be emo too. But Then its really doesn't matter.

People say its the music... the style.... the way you act.

Emo is MUSIC.

Someone can cut their self but they dont have to be emo.

I dont label myself. So I just have my own style.

I thought I want to say its the music that makes people emo.
But I cant make up my mind.

Its doesnt matter to me.

I got to a school where some black people can dress in a preppy/punk rock way and they dont listen to the music. That doesnt make them preppy, punk rock, or emo or scene or whatever.
And just because I wear black, people call me goth.
IM NOT GOTHIC (not that theres something wrong. I like gothic.)
GOSH!!!

xBSJGx

Liberal Gaian

xBSJGx

Liberal Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:10 am
FreakyGirl1029
What is emo?
emo is love, emo is hatred, emo is pain, emo is joy, emo is life, emo is death, emo is music, emo is style, emo is whatever the hell you want it to be.

emo is personal, not just a label. you can dress emo and not be emo, you can listen to emo music, and not be emo. you either are or you aren't. clothes and music dont change a thing

I REALLY AGREE

WOW, WE NEED COMMENT RATES

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:04 pm
ok this may seem really cruel but im tired of posers,

emo does not = the music you listen to
does not = they way you(your avi) dress
does not = your problems in life

emo = stands for emotional(i hope you knew that) and it is not a "brand" or "label"! so dont be f***ing steriotypers! its all those people who cant handle there own emotions through good expressive ways, for all those people who cant channel hapiness in a good way and must see something concerning self mutilation and for most of those with very low self of steam

i am emo, in a sense everybody even preps(BLEH!) are emo sumtimes cuz in fact, all we are is humans

so get over it people stressed emo  

Tyiler

Tucker Tegato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:12 pm
Neko Quatre
All about the music, not being a ******** fanboy/girl of every emo band member. Not being a p***y and crying over the slightest thing. Not cutting yourself for attention and not dressing Emo. You can do all of those things, and it'll make you a poser though.

ok yes u can do those things and still be a poser but that deosn't mean that because u do those things that u are a poser... i mean wen i'm in public i look all cheiry, but wen i'm alone or with freinds who know and try to help i'm like so sad and depressed and try to kill myself, because i keep a facade so for you information those things dont make you a poser... and most people who cry over the slightest thing are usually just breaking from all the depression from something else... and really who are you to tell people wats worth crying over... all of us see things of different importance, something silly to you might be the world to someone else...  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff