Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Aquias's house of Slaves (Open/ read inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 am
Lerista was interested in her wings but he would never ask her. He had learned how to remain silent. Taking a bit of food he sat back a bit and started to chew on what he grabbed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 am
Lucile's long hair tangled in the brush as she stroked it through her dark hair. Her nose lifted up as she inhaled a scent. She stood up and sat down the brush. The tap of her shoes echoed through the halls and she stopped at a room pressing her face to the door as she smelt. "In here." Opening the door Lucile's eyes locked on Croix and she grinned showing her pearly white teeth, all were sharp. "My name is Lucile." She muttered licking her lips.

Walking over to Croix she put her face near his and smiled. "You intrigue me very much, what is your name?" Lucile asked coldly staring at him with a serious face which could chill anyone's bones.

oOMyMelodyOo

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:05 am
((He hasnt posted in a bit...might want to see if he's staying in this rp even.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:15 am
[[yeah i sent him a pm]]  

oOMyMelodyOo

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:59 pm
Blushing a bit, Toshio sank down to the ground, the plate infront of Bo and Lerista. She took another bite of the pear, and smiled at Lerista. "Oh, don't thank me. I would never be able to finish this all." She giggled a bit, and then looked around. She caught Lerista staring at her wings from the corner of her eye, and looked at him. She ruffled them out a bit, and giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:21 am
Lerista smiled and nodded and then without much thought he reached out and brushed his hands along her wings gently They were soft and he smiled softly before pulling back after a bit more. "...sorry...they just look and feel so nice."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:51 am
Mark looked up for a moment at the sound of the books falling but he quickly looked down and stanrted to flip through the book he was holding his eyes scanning each page.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image
she quietly snuck up behind him and looked over his shoulder " looking for something? "

[[short post]]

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:37 pm
Toshiro blushed lightly, and opened her wings more so he could feel them. She giggled when he apalogize, and shook her head. "It's fine. Doesn't bother me," she said, and then took another bite of her pear. She realized Bo hadn't had any, and picked up the plate, setting it on his lap. "Have some!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 pm
Mark half jumped dropping the book and quickly turning back into his wolf form his teeth and claws beared and ready to fight as soon as it clicked it was his mistress he relaxed alittle. "Sorry mistress it wont happen again" he said as his eyes drifted to the book on the floor.  

jokester120

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 am
Bo gratefully accepted some of the food. "Thank you." Bo ate steadily, but silently. He had something on his mind. "Are we ever going to get out of here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 pm
oOMyMelodyOo
Lucile's long hair tangled in the brush as she stroked it through her dark hair. Her nose lifted up as she inhaled a scent. She stood up and sat down the brush. The tap of her shoes echoed through the halls and she stopped at a room pressing her face to the door as she smelt. "In here." Opening the door Lucile's eyes locked on Croix and she grinned showing her pearly white teeth, all were sharp. "My name is Lucile." She muttered licking her lips.

Walking over to Croix she put her face near his and smiled. "You intrigue me very much, what is your name?" Lucile asked coldly staring at him with a serious face which could chill anyone's bones.

((sorry i had a vacation))
"croix" he replied unfazed "and if you are trying to scare me give up. i survived the sincanary arena suicides."  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:14 pm
he smiled cockily. his razor teeth showing as well. he had no intention of being intimidated "i personally think it was my best work"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
rose sighed and walked back over to her desk " i geuss i could take advantage of your good behaivor " she sat down " if you know how to wash clothes, some of my dresses are blood stained ". she looked down at her book and rested her head on her hand " the hamper is by the door of my bedroom "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

jokester120

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:29 pm
Mark let out a slight sigh as he started to walk out not tuching the book from where it had fallen  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff