Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:36 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

The clone with Luna made a seal and made a shadow clone as he then summoned up the lightning horse as the new clone got on and started running so fast out off there he went though the border before anyone realized it.

Arekku still so use to being child had forgotten that he should be more formal and less showing of his emotions but his old habit dies hard as he was looking at the hole on the floor with a big grin after he stood up then crouched for a better look,"Nice!!! I found myself and awesome drill." Arekku said as he stood up straight now.

It really showed his new body or well more like his teenager body as all the year of training as the child had really passed over and then some though as always he was still really pale,"Yeah same to you I was hoping to see you as well!" Arekku exclaimed as he stood there noticing her suddenly space out. So he started poking her cheeks to see if she was still there though it was still weird to him since not too long ago she was taller than him as he suddenly was pinching her cheeks.

"Not nice spacing out like that Aki. Though I am sorry about your vest my bad I got overly excited to see you and all." Arekku teased her a little as he was still holding onto her cheeks.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:59 am
Noa Hayato

Noa climbed the mountain. Some of the townspeople had assured her that she could find the Kusakage here. She felt two persons on the mountain, so she headed there. She had forgotten to ask Kazuma-sensei what that feeling was, but each time she concentrated, she could feel people's chakra. The chakra's she felt weren't dangerous, so she wasn't afraid.
After walking a while, she found a man and a girl, appearently training or something.
' Good day, lord Kusakage. I came to train under you as a medical. My name is Noa Hayato and I am from Konohagakure', she said, while bowing.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:07 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku still pinching onto Aki's cheek turned around to see a new person he didn't recognize and more surprise to be called lord he blush suddenly since he really wasn't use to being called lord or even Kusakage yet. Arekku tried to shake it off as he was now realizing that she somehow was able to find them in this confusing mountain.

"Nice too meet ya Noa I'm Nokkutisu Arekkusu, you can call me Arekku, everyone does. So your here for medical training? Mmmm sure why not I don't mind training you. Though I do have one condition for the usage of my time!" Arekku exclaimed the last part with a smile though he was still holding onto Aki cheeks.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:18 am
Noa Hayato

Noa examined the Kusakage as he talked. He seemed a bit weird to her, blushing and such. She had never seen any of the male ninja's in Konohagakure blush, most of the time she was the one blushing.
' Well, what may that condition be, lor... ehm.. Arekku-sama?', Noa said as she eyed him holding on to the girl's cheeks. She started to suspect she had to kiss him to get some training. She laughed silently as she shook off the image. No, a Kusakage wouldn't do such thing.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:35 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was embarrass that anyone would address him in that manner as he still felt like the care-free jounin from here though he tried to shook it off. And regaining his composure he cleared his throat,"Well Noa it pretty much just a simple promise, I promise to train ya if you show me some determination and loyalty and I'll be your sensei as long as you want. And if you show me that I don't have no problem teaching you like any other Kusa nin in my village." Arekku said smiling. "So first of all you do realize medical is one of the hardest ninjutsu to learn? What is your motivation for it and all? And are you up to it?" Arekku asked getting a little serious though he was trying to get Aki to come back to earth still by pinching her cheeks.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 am
Noa Hayato

The genin smiled. This was a condition she could met.
' I promise to do my best and I will be loyal to you. I promise that you won't have a problem with me, I am a hard worker and will never give up on my goals', Noa said, a bit fired up. She knew some ninja's from Konohagakure thought she was weak because she choose to be a medic. Others thought she was weak because she didn't knew anything special, though she excelled nearly all of them in chakra control.
' I realize it will be a long and harsh way, but it's my way and I will face anything to become what I want. I choose to be a ninja when my family was attacked and some of our group died. But being a ninja requires to kill an awfull lot of time, which I don't like. I'd rather be able to give live to people, and be able to save my friends when they need me. That's my way of the ninja. I guess this speech answers all your questions, Arekku-sensei', Noa ended.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:32 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku smiled grew more as he pinched Aki cheeks,"Well good answer really! I guess that's good enough for me except for one thing...... Though I'll I say there will be people who would want to abuse that power of your medical to meet there own gains, so be careful!" Arekku exclaimed as he thought of something.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:18 pm
Noa Hayato

' I know. It's sad that people abuse us that way, after we saved their butt so many times', Noa nodded.' I want to be strong enough to not be abused in that way'.
She thought it over. It would really suck to be killed after you had just saved someone's life. She wouldn't deny help to anyone, but she wanted to be strong enough to fight the bad apples among them. They would dearly pay for what they would be trying to do to her. She'd make sure of that.
' When can we begin my training? There isn't much time left before the chuunins start, not to rush you, but I think my squad sensei expects me back before them. Kazuma-sensei can be really irritated at some points', Noa said. She wanted to learn how to be a good medic.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:35 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku vice grip on Aki's vice grip on her cheek as he looked up then down as he was trying to think about it. "That's right there are chunnin exams coming up shoot, well I guess I got to train you super fast and super well so you know what the hell your doing. Is there anything else about you? Like any element your good at, techniques, etc?" Arekku asked as he smiled not to sure,"I will teach you enough to be able to heal though it probably won't be the best, as well your going to need some attacks as well others we got a lot of work to do."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:42 pm
Kuromaru looked up at the beautiful gray and green topped mountains. He had rarely seen mountains in Konoha. He began to wonder what he would find at the top. It looked like a trechorous climb but Kuromaru, Tsuki, and Haimaru had ingested soldier pills before Arekku took off. 'This climb should be easy, but might just be and pain in my *ss.' Kuromaru thought as he began to claim the mountain side.

He slowly began to climb up it and soon found a boulder in the way. 'Ah great. Hey this might be a chance to train.' he thought. He looked at Tsuki and Haimaru and they instantlly understood. They were still in the form of Kuromaru when he said their names. They grab each others hands and began to spin towards the boulder using Gatsuuga. They smashed through the bould with ease.

A couple of more meters up the path Kuromaru ran into a huge tree stand in his path. He ran at it and began to hammer away at the bark continuosly. He kept pounding away and shards of bark and wood flew. Within a few minutes he had punched a hole halfway through the two meter thick tree. He looked and his hands which were scraped up just a bit. He began to hammer away again. It would take him all day to get through it. Finally he decided to stop. He made a few handseal and a blade made of water from he cantine appeared in his hand. He easily sliced threw the half of a trunk left.
He and his pets began to steadily walk up the mountain side once more.

((I got really bored so I came here. Since it'll take me two day to get up here I thought I'd take a whack at it. Like I said I'm bored.))  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:54 am
Noa Hayato

'Basically, I only know the basics.. and the wall climbing technique. Kazuma-sensei had only time to teach me one jutsu of my element, suirou no jutsu. I would love to learn more water jutsu's, but I really want to focus on medical jutsu right now. I am also good at taijutsu, I train myself to give tough punches and hard kicks', Noa replied.
She wished she had learned more techniques, she felt a bit of a dummy for knowing not much.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:44 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well I guess I have some work to do with you." Arekku said making a seal as a shadow clone appeared,"I'll be right there, I think." Arekku said as the shadow clone started heading up the path, as he walked backwards,"Well there are three things I might be able to teach you one is medical what you came here for, the second is how to use the three swords style, and third be taijutsu. Though i could learn more universal but were short with time as it is." The clone said with a grin.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:23 am
Noa Hayato

' Thank you soo much already', Noa said while she made a little bow.' I will not dissappoint you'.
She was curious about the techniques. She really wondered what the three swords style was, since she hadn't practised fighting with swords much. She hoped she would live up to her expectations.
' I am ready when you are, Arekku-sama'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:58 pm
Kuromaru began to run on all fours leaping and flipping plenty of boulders. He could smell two different scents in the air. They weren't very distinct and he couldn't make out who it was. He began to run faster and faster on all fours. Suddenly the he leaped into a handstand and began to run, if you could call it that, as fast as he could on his hands. His pets mimicced every move he did.

Soon he came to a pack of wolves in the middle of the narrow path. Kuromaru laughed and looked at his pets. Haimaru was a wolf after all but he was in human form so Kuromaru doubted the wolves would stay calm. There was four of them when suddenly a fifth appear which was the biggest of them all, the Alpha Male. Kuromaru sat and watched waiting to see if the wolves were hostile. The alpha had his tale up meaning that he felt his spot as alpha was being intimidated. Though the other all had their tales down in a state of relaxation. Haimaru stepped for and the alpha growled. Haimaru stepped once more and the alpha leaped at him. Haimaru caught the wolf by his throat and gentley put him down. The alpha quickly submitted by rolling over and revealing his white flag. The others left but the alpha chose to stick around.

'Not again.' Kuromaru thought. 'I already have these two.' he said to himself implying Tsuki and Haimaru's attachment to him. "Ok so what are you waiting for? Go on get out of here go with your pack." Kuromaru said looking into the wolf's eyes which were full of humiliation. The wolf's tail was also slighty tuck in between his hind legs meaning he was in a state of humiliation. "Aww c'mon now go. Whatever I give up. I'll name ya Kiba but feel free to leave when you like." Kuromaru said to the wolf. The wolf reacted kindly to its new name then turned around and traveled up the path.

Kuromaru, Tsuki, and Haimaru were running at full speed now on their hind legs. Kiba hadn't been seen since he left but some how Kuromaru got the feeling he would see him soon again. As Kuromaru neared the end of the trail he caught another whif of the two scents again. They were mor discint this time. Kuromaru was suprised. It was Arekku's scent but not only Arekku's but also Noa's. 'Noa all the up here let alone in Kusa? No way I must be smelling things.' he said darting faster up the trail. Catching the two's scents made him want to be at the end of the trail even more.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:46 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku then just healed himself as he went into the forest and brought a wolf as he then stuck a kunai into him and then put him to sleep. {b]'Practice with him and then perform it on me when your done okay?" Arekku said standing up and stretch he felt all his clones come back to him from the village as he suddenly barfed,'Haha I guess ten days was cutting it to close." Arekku said laughing as he stood up.

Tekishutsu (Extraction)
Description: When a patient’s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical-nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.

Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on a wound to make the blood there coagulate and stop bleeding. This is primarily used as a preliminary treatment option as it does not close wounds. The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

((Sorry this took so long, my computer has been down and could only get on gaia a few seconds on my phone))

1/10

Luna concentrates, turning her combat chakra into medical chakra, doing it was more ease then she originally had.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff