Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which Sidekick Characters do you prefer most?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:38 am
Best Sidekick? I think Billy Coen. (If you're Rebecca.) And Rebecca if you're Billy. And I don't just choose this because they happened to work together for the majority of the game, but because they have the best aspects of both ends of the spectrum. Putting them into one character... (*Cough, Cough*) But anyways, it makes it feel more realistic when you have to depend on the other for certain things.

"Oh noes! It's a Mimicry Marcus Leech Zombie! How will I ever defeat it by myself? Oh, maybe Billy with his higher stamina can torch him and we can run off to kill some Plague Crawlers!"

Or...

"Uh-oh. Bleeding profusely out of every hole in my body and I need medical attention after that fight with the Giant Bat! How will I ever surv-- Oh! Hey Rebecca!"

See? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:26 am
Rebecca Chambers.

razz

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:32 am
AZN_Nate_The_Damashi
[-Sarcasm-]
AZN_Nate_The_Damashi
Is Billy in RE 0 a playable character that only pops up when Rebecca needs him?! Did he died anyway?!(I got no GamEcube! Sorry!)

He's not really a sidekick. He's a main character as much as Rebecca is. He didn't die, he just... left. xd

Hope there's a sequel of him though or sumthing!

If Billy was 27 Years Old in Resident Evil, then he would be around 35 Years Old Now.

razz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:44 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
uhachi! biggrin
finally, someone who does not hate sherry

Hey! Sherry is Awesome!

Now let's go kill all the characters from OB, especially Jim.

razz

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:48 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Loli Kyr
Mister Freeze
Ashley? A sidekick? Oh yeah...

"Ashley attacks with constant whining. Ganados take 0 damage. Ganados attack with 'Seize Her!' Ashley has been captured. Leon doesn't give a s**t."
Who would give a s**t if Ashley got seized? I still say Leon should've just killed her and returned back to the U.S. saying she was dead when he got there. But being an agent and all, that would never happen.. Damn keeping to his words..
See? That's the problem with Leon. It's not that he's an agent, it's that he's delusional. He sees himself as the righteous hero who has to save the girl. Like, "Here he comes to save the day! Kennedy is on his way!" You can see it in RE2 also. He was like, "It's my job to look out for YOU!" If Leon was sent to kill Saddler, and Ashley's safety was an unnecessary bonus, he'd do it anyway.

I like Leon Alot Also.

razz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:52 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904
Claire may be a regular citizen but when you come to think about it Jill was trained yah maybe but we know Jill has more experience dealing with critical situations. Thats my persona opinion.
Chris was in STARS. I'm sure that if Claire was as good as Jill, he would have hooked her up with a job, at the bery least in the PD.
It just makes sense that Jill is better, and therefore, I'd like her more as my partner in survival.

Yeah, but don't they have a Special Screening Process, Where Wesker is Directly Involved?

Also, Claire was supposedly busy with College, otherwise she might have done that.

razz

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:55 am
I Choose Rebecca as My SideKick, or Maybe Jill.

Rebecca seems Sweet, while Jill seems kind of Cold, but still Sweet.

Also, Rebecca's Tattoos are HOT!

razz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:57 am
psycofox
cool, I wasnt sure if anyone else liked steve, because everywhere I've gone on the internet they flame him. I like sherry too, but she cant fire a gun...(that I know of >.> <.<) sweatdrop

I don't hate Steve, but I don't know if I like him either.

razz

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:58 am
Biohazard EXTREME
psycofox
cool, I wasnt sure if anyone else liked steve, because everywhere I've gone on the internet they flame him. I like sherry too, but she cant fire a gun...(that I know of >.> <.<) sweatdrop
Yeah, but it's realistic for Sherry, she was young. I think Ashley had more potential to fire a gun than Steve did.

They only did that for public relations stuff, since she could have used a Gun if she really wanted to do so.

razz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:00 am
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
I like kevin. I don't know why stars picked an 18 year old med student over him. xp

I don't particularly like Keven.

As for why:

Keven is really a Sadist, who represses himself, and covers all of that with a fake optimism, and that resulted in him being passed over, due to mental reasons.

razz

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:01 am
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
I like kevin. I don't know why stars picked an 18 year old med student over him. xp
Because they needed a medic and Rebecca is literally a genius. They have plenty of Brawn on STARS, they needed some major brains.

I heart Rebecca Chambers!

razz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:05 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Biohazard EXTREME
Don't get me wrong, Barry is cool. But Using that magnum as a primary would not be any fun at all.

With a shortage of ammo, you'd have to improvise for weaponry, you couldn't use it ALL the time, but knowing he's the "Gun Dude" makes it worth it.
Yeah but with Ammo shortage, it wouldn't make the weapon a main. But Barry really seems like he brought enough for himself and a small Army.

Seems Like?!

You KNOW He Did.

Probably almost all of his pockets are filled with Ammo and Herbs.

razz

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:06 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Ailona Christi
Ada. I think she's cool. She was totally awesome on RE 4! I really loved the dress she was wearing.

Yeah and even though she was dressed for a cocktail party she still kicked a**
But she's nreliable as a sidekick. She'd double cross you in a second if it suited her interests.

true, ada would kill wesker if it ment big bucks. ada is an independant woman who has the looks and moves xd

Ada is probably already plotting that.

razz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:02 am
Do you not know how to contain several quotes in one post?  

Tyr525

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces