Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kowaii's Home on the Sandy Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:29 pm
((No it not a sex joke, I have a training ground, subfourm Sunspear forest it fun and you learn jutsu in half the time))

Kiyoshi simply sun in a circle and releases a small amount of chakra, but enough to push both her and the clone back if they hit it. This was the Hyuga Clan's 'Palm Rotation'.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image
"Roses Are Red violets are blue
De dum dum de dun dun!

she smiled hand signaling for one of the nibi's justu's[[i call them that]] "running from a girl?"
[[lol ok]]

"I may be sweet, But not sweet as you."
De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:35 pm
"If by running you mean standing in one place then yeah." Kiyoshi said rolling his eyes since he just spun in a circle, he wasn't even trying.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

Nibi circle of Fire
Rank ll B - ranked
A small circle is formed around the user this circle Can over the course of two post be made much larger to range a 15 - 25 meter radious. the circle is only visible to the nibi host or byakugan user's as this Circle is stepped into it emerges in complete Flames instantly Bruning the opponent causeing great damage.

a small circle appeared around her and was a 5 meter radious since she and only a byakugan user can see it she expected him not to see it in two minutes[[two posts]] she would be able to burn him if she touched him or entered her circle of purple flames
[1/2]

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:48 pm
((um yeah Kiyoshi HYUGA...he has Byakugan...you fail XD))

Kiyoshi was getting tired of this and drew out one of his sword. This one was a blade that was pure white and seemed to almost shine. He stood back and brought the blade up to about chest level and held it with two hands. The way it was placed it lined right up with her heart. His BYAKUGAN was activated so he could see her heart clearly and the fire ring around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 pm
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

[[i know!]]
[2/2]
the purple flames were fully alive now as she ran up to him ready to cause damage with the flames

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:08 pm
Kiyoshi waited until he was about to enter the circle of flames, and then shot off the ground at extremely high speeds and with his sword aimed at her heart it would pierce right though because due to his extremely high speed and accuracy it would not miss. Plus because of his speed the flames wouldnt even touch him because the host would be hit before the flames touched him.

Jutsu used

(Shukuchi (Reduced Earth)
Description: Originally implemented by samurai, shinobi have learned to use chakra to perform this technique as well. By forcing chakra into the legs, the user is able to go from standstill to his highest speed instantaneously and crush the distance separating him from his opponent so quickly, all that can be seen is little craters left on the ground by his footsteps. )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

Defense of Nibi
Rank ll B - ranked
a strange Void of spirtual energy Witch can block or defend agaisnt almost anything (Rank B or Below) The Void itself can cause no Damage unless the opponent jumps into the void of there own will they will die if they are forced into the void nothing happens. This Can last for up to three posts or Two B Rank jutsu's.

she hand signaled using some of the nibi's chakura like before as a strange spiritual void was around her as what she called armor or defense of life or death
[[don't worry i won't use any more]]
[1/3]

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:21 pm
((Only problem is my sword's ability allow it to pierce though demonic chakra because it a sword of light. So I pretty much pierce though your void and still hit your heart, but you dont die, the sword can't kill. Yes it seems pretty usless but it pretty much f**ks over demonic chakra and curse seals lol plus I have like 50 jutsu to go with it so yeah, go Yawarakai-Te! mrgreen ))

The sword pierced though the void like butter and hit her right in the heart. The sword began to glow and light traveled into her body. The results were the demon grew weaker and weaker until there was no trace of it left physically, and it laid dormate inside her  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:24 pm
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

her eyes turned normal and hair was medium length now and nails short
"what..happened?" she said softly

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:33 pm
Kiyoshi pulled the sword out of her chest and sheathed it. "Just demon taking you over is all, it happens." He said since yeah it happens a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

she stood wobbly then shook her head standing up straight
".....you tried to release it, now i remember.."

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:48 pm
"Not tried, did. But it was to much for you I see. Though with the Nibi low chakra and the fact your a girl you should have had no problem controling it." Kiyoshi said, but guess he was wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image
De dum dum de dun dun!

"well i have never release it like that before!" she said looked at him
"guess if it was a boy with the nibi his village would be destroyed"

De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 pm
"Probley but he would probley die, the Nibi doesn't like male hosts a lot. She prefers female hosts since she is the only female demon. So most the time she tries to get her male host killed." Kiyoshi said having experience with 2 of the former hosts.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff