Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
I just realized something about 2012, december 21st Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly KaiKai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:01 am

Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Yea KairiGilio is right about sticking to what you believe, I dont know why people keep saying sheit tryin to change what other people think. Some people believe that something will happen on 2012, and some people dont. Who cares? Calm the ******** down and respect that other people have different beliefs than you. Anything anyone says isnt going to change what other people believe, so stop trying.

thank you for accepting who i am Haliegh smile
makes me feel like i can be who i am. plus i prefer to be specific on who i am. saying i am a christian is too plain in my mind. so i am gonna shout it.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:03 am

blue_penguin123
the world isn't going to end in 2012 as the uk are having the olympic games, and we brits will be sitting in seats having a cuppa tea and telling armageddon to f*** off!

am i right in assuming that people ignored this...?

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 am

blue_penguin123
blue_penguin123
the world isn't going to end in 2012 as the uk are having the olympic games, and we brits will be sitting in seats having a cuppa tea and telling armageddon to f*** off!

I read it, what about it?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am

xXKairiGiglioXx
KeJoRo
xXKairiGiglioXx
out of pure honesty i would say that the theories are not true :l i mean thwe world has been wrong many times before. also the mayan calender is not reliable if you ask me so it is not probalabe. i am a young woman of christ and i belive only god can decide when the world ends and no one else. 3nodding

Not meaning any disrespect, believe in whatever the hell you want, but seriously? Also, the bold, italicised, huge lettering all seem to suggest that you are basically trying to force your beliefs down our throats. The one thing I cannot stand in this world is religious idiots who refuse to believe anything other than what their respective holy books have to say about everything. If you believe that then you believe things such as Noah, am I right? Using Noah as an example, how can such an old man build such a huge ark and then gather two of EVERY animal in the world onto it, somehow keep them from killing each other for 40 days and then somehow in this modern age there are billions of animals and humans kicking around? Now I'm not telling you to stop believing in that sort of thing, but seriously, get over yourself. "I am a Christian" is much easier to say than "I am a young woman of Christ" and it gets me in a less rant-worthy position. Like Teh Sav said, the Mayans were one of the most accurate civilisations that the world has ever seen. Please do not degrade them with such clap-trap nonsense.

/rant

sorry i did not mean to make it seem that way. >.< i am just proud of what and who i am and i want others to know what i belive. agian sorry. sad

It's ok. I apologise if I seemed forceful there, I don't hate Christians, my gf is a Christian. I agree that you should stick to what you believe, but I don't like it when people force their beliefs onto someone else, to me, that's what it looked like you were doing.

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 am

blue_penguin123
blue_penguin123

I didn't ignore it, I just thought that, no offense intended, it was irrelevant. Don't get me wrong, I'm English as well, but the olympic games mean nothing to the apocolypse if it does happen razz
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:11 am

Master Sergeant HALEIGH
blue_penguin123
blue_penguin123

it was an attempt for getting people to giggle but i guess it didn't work....

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Heavenly KaiKai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:11 am

KeJoRo
xXKairiGiglioXx
KeJoRo
xXKairiGiglioXx
out of pure honesty i would say that the theories are not true :l i mean thwe world has been wrong many times before. also the mayan calender is not reliable if you ask me so it is not probalabe. i am a young woman of christ and i belive only god can decide when the world ends and no one else. 3nodding

Not meaning any disrespect, believe in whatever the hell you want, but seriously? Also, the bold, italicised, huge lettering all seem to suggest that you are basically trying to force your beliefs down our throats. The one thing I cannot stand in this world is religious idiots who refuse to believe anything other than what their respective holy books have to say about everything. If you believe that then you believe things such as Noah, am I right? Using Noah as an example, how can such an old man build such a huge ark and then gather two of EVERY animal in the world onto it, somehow keep them from killing each other for 40 days and then somehow in this modern age there are billions of animals and humans kicking around? Now I'm not telling you to stop believing in that sort of thing, but seriously, get over yourself. "I am a Christian" is much easier to say than "I am a young woman of Christ" and it gets me in a less rant-worthy position. Like Teh Sav said, the Mayans were one of the most accurate civilisations that the world has ever seen. Please do not degrade them with such clap-trap nonsense.

/rant

sorry i did not mean to make it seem that way. >.< i am just proud of what and who i am and i want others to know what i belive. agian sorry. sad

It's ok. I apologise if I seemed forceful there, I don't hate Christians, my gf is a Christian. I agree that you should stick to what you believe, but I don't like it when people force their beliefs onto someone else, to me, that's what it looked like you were doing.

its ok ^_^ i forgive you
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 am

The only reason i have any belief in the end of the world is its my 6th grade teachers birthday . . . yeah scary isn't it?

Zvar

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 am

@Zvar Best. Sig. Ever. razz
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:15 am

KeJoRo
@Zvar Best. Sig. Ever. razz

Why thank you. I do try hard xD.

Zvar

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:17 am

Believe you me, you succeed xd
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:21 am

Anyway if the word is gonna end then i have some things i would lie to do before then . . .
1. get laid
2. play a couple video games
3. punch someone
4. throw underwear at a random girl
5. slap a teacher and say "b***h PLEASE!" after getting an "F" on a test
6. find a number 6
7. read the twilight seres and discover why when i was at the new moon premiere at midnight there were two fangirls screaming about edward/jacob with no shirts.
8. have sex with a man
9. tell my parents about my bi-sexuality
10. spit on my principal
That is all.

Zvar

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:22 am

KeJoRo
blue_penguin123
blue_penguin123

I didn't ignore it, I just thought that, no offense intended, it was irrelevant. Don't get me wrong, I'm English as well, but the olympic games mean nothing to the apocolypse if it does happen razz

no offense taken dude... it was an attempt to get people to giggle.. but no one commented so i guess it didn't work...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 am

blue_penguin123
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
blue_penguin123
blue_penguin123

it was an attempt for getting people to giggle but i guess it didn't work....

I giggled. Just didnt think I needed to reply to it because I was replying to someone else.

@KairiGiglio: I am not religious, and I dont believe in god, but i respect that other people do and I dont hate people for it. I am not judgemental (except usually when people deserve it), and I know how it feels to be attacked everyday for what you are or what you believe in. I am glad people are able to talk calmy about this topic now without shooving their beliefs down other people's throats.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:26 am

Zvar
Anyway if the word is gonna end then i have some things i would lie to do before then . . .
1. get laid
2. play a couple video games
3. punch someone
4. throw underwear at a random girl
5. slap a teacher and say "b***h PLEASE!" after getting an "F" on a test
6. find a number 6
7. read the twilight seres and discover why when i was at the new moon premiere at midnight there were two fangirls screaming about edward/jacob with no shirts.
8. have sex with a man
9. tell my parents about my bi-sexuality
10. spit on my principal
That is all.

You get an A+ for that post.
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items