Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Battle royal. (Changes) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:04 pm
Itazuki giggled at Calypso for standing on all fours, he was like a dog. Then he pictured him covered in fur, big ears on his head and a ridiculous grin. Hoping from little rock to rock, Itazuki landed in front of Calypso giving him a slash with his blade, Dark matter then grew out from nothing and made a sphere of dark matter. The sphere was big, at least 40 feet. Escaping the dome would be impossible. It got smaller and smaller. Only a god could avoid some thing like this, now he was not playing. Itazuki went berserk, slashing splicing, left at right at the warrior, his blade furious.

Then Itazuki hopped back and started to encircle Calypso, with each pass he sent attacked with his blade then scythe. The dome know thirty-five feet big.

[Dome count down: 4]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:16 am
Calypso crouched in order to avoid the first strike and hopped back from one piece of earth to another piece of earth. Calypso was unaware of the dark matter dome closing in since it was not targeted towards him. Knowing Itazuki however, Calypso would soon find out. Itazuki eventually made it towards Calypso and began slicing left and right towards the warrior. Rather than avoid the majority of them, since it seemed like it had no pattern, Calypso decided to go blow for blow with Itazuki. The way it played out looked marvelous at their blades met each other before letting out a clinging sound.

Itazuki then hopped back and began to circle Calypso, slicing him with his blade and scythe. Calypso managed to block a few strikes before he charged electricity in his legs and jumped 10 feet in the air in order to avoid the strikes. Once he came down, he unleashed a shockwave that traveled on the ground towards Itazuki's legs; it planned to travel 20 feet, meaning that Calypso was still unaware of the dome.  

Agent Code Monkey

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 am
"Holy crap" Alex gasped to himself as the very earth began to crack and shatter, the crevass almost engulfing him. Looking over at the plant figure that was Itazuki, he felt terror that could be explained by the fact that Itazuki had major parts of his face missing. Alex felt a grand fury mixed with revulsion seep up in himself as he realized who had done this. Inhaling a ton of wind to make his shout more frightening, he shouted "CALYPSO. YOUR TIME HAS COME TO MEET YOUR MAKER." Alex was furious that man had dared to injure a close friend. Extending his hammer, he shot it at Calypso, twisting it and creating a wind drill to pierce, then crush Calypso.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:14 pm
Agito was about to grab Alex's leg when all of a sudden a gaint plant thing attack and alex started to attack it instead, so Agito thought, "What the hell, why not. "Fine ill let you get out of this fight but not the next he drew both of his swords and ran toward the plant slashing as fast as he could, then out of nowhwhere fire started to slash toward the creature.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:18 pm
Stumbling forward, blood in steady streams,Itazuki shouted sending a jet of dark matter at Calypso. Some little strands of dark matter scattered away from his mouth as he spoke. The green vines obeying the urge to talk. "Why the F**K Is every one attacking me!!!!!?!?!?!?!?" With dome being closer and closer most of the other attacks would not work or not at least properly. The enclosing sphere of dark matter was also protection from the outside world. His time was slowly decreasing, the vines, not big and powerful they were but offer a simple mean of energy. One of them jabbed into his burning face and began to sink deep inside his body and slither through it, he grumbled in pain then yell. "Stop!!!"

He lunged forth, treading up dirt then jumped up, spun in the air and slashed with his blade at Calypso, Itazuki was only inches away. After he jabbed his blade five times at Calypso all hoping to stab him in different spots, then he flipped over him and attacked from above then attacked from below with his sword. He thrust his palm down, immensely burning flames spread across the ground Calypso stood on then it instantly turned to red lava, most of the ground in the protective but deadly dark matter converted to lava, a little platform of rock remained, it was only big enough for Itazuki to stand on. "Try and beat this..." He said with a sense of tranquility. His eyes bulged and blood shot then a vine spiraled out from his face, no longer man but a monster of sorts.

[every one is like against me?]
[Dome count down: 3]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm
(i got the hammer, agito got you)

Calypso's blade stored the dark matter blast from the mouth without any trace of evidence as Calypso hopped twice to a piece of stone towards the right to avoid the dark matter. Shortly after he turned to the person who somehow knew his name. Calypso thought he gave that gift of knowledge to Itazuki; it seems like he was known worldwide.

Calypso saw the man sling the enormous hammer at a fast rate towards him, which did not make Calypso flinch one bit. Calypso planned on forming an electric barrier around the hammer and dip in into the lava like a chip but things did not go his way. Calypso extended his free hand to initiate the attack when all of a sudden, the hammer's attack seemed to fail. In addition, since Itazuki's element ate whatever it came into contact with, portions of the hammer would be damaged. There was also another attacker but Calypso saw what was going on.

First off what that the two warriors from before seemed to gang up on Calypso and Itazuki. Seeing as how Calypso was only here to have fun, he did not mind joining up with Itazuki to take them out. Well, perhaps when Itazuki looked the way he was before his fight. The next thing was that Itazuki used his dark matter to create a dome around the two of them. If the hammer was unable to get through properly towards that small portion, most likely it was around the two warriors. The question was how long was it going to hold up?

Calypso then heard Itazuki get a bit upset and use some profanity. It was rare that Calypso use such profanity that Itazuki was using. Seeing as how Itazuki was a bit off-guard, Calypso tried to get him back in the game rather than take advantage.

"Jealous because they want me more than you? Don't worry about it i only got eyes on you. Shall we continue?" Calypso said in a cocky tone as he offered his hand towards Itazuki.

Itazuki lunging forth with his blade answered Calypso's question as he said "Wonderful." before lunging forth as well and clashing with Itazuki's blade after he did a frontflip. Once then they both targeted each other and Calyspo twisted his upper body 90 degrees left and right to avoid the jabs but caught one near his left side. Luckily his abdomen armor took most of the damage. Still Calypso stumbled back before he sliced horizontally towards the torso of Itazuki but he jumped over and attacked Calypso from below. Calypso unleashed a half moon slice, or sliced his blade 180 degrees upward from his left side to his right to block the air attack and hopped to avoid the strike below.

Calypso was going to attack, but he saw Itazuki ignite the portion of ground underneath him into flames. Calypso quickly looked around, noticing that most of the ground was gone. Calypso however managed to see one last rock left that was preparing to sink into the lava. Calypso quickly charged up his legs with electricity and in an instant appeared on the last portion of rock, making him able to stand on it without it sinking any further. The rock, like Itazuki's was a bit wider than shoulder width, making just enough room for Calypso to stand on.

"Two people, a dome of dark matter, lava..heh and it's not even my birthday." Calypso said to Itazuki.

Even though it looked like Calypso had things under control, he had no idea what would happen in these last moments. He just haven't thought that far yet though he had once chance to get out of here, which was in his blade. Calypso just hoped it worked or they would both die.  

Agent Code Monkey

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 pm
Itazuki chuckled a bit as the both of them wandered around the pool of brightly colored lava. He leaned forward and began swaying his head back and forth, then green vines that trailed from the back of his head acted like hair and they danced wildly. His eye focused on the reddish terrain, he looked back at Calypso then back at the slab of rock he stood on. A tiny crack formed then a bug crawled out, he crushed it, kicked it and watched it sizzle gloriously in the lava.
“Ah…Watch it burn. Oh how much I love to watch thing burn…” He said with an eerie voice, his tongue became longer from the damage before or more likely his lower neck was burned through and his tongue was looser and he had more control over it, it was long and thin. He flicked it out; drool tangled about then dried up when it got near the lava. Itazuki flicked his hand, mostly by his wrist; he flicked it in a disgusted manner. Lava bubbled then a chuck barfed out and plopped back inside the lake.
Dragging his arms behind him he leaned back and stuck his stomach out then scratched it. “Ehhh, this is a bore. I’m going to make it fun!!!” He finished speaking with a deranged laugh, mostly because of the deadening pain he had all over his scarred face and from the joy he was about to cause.
Itazuki spun his hands round and round in a small circle of space in his personal space. As he did so, the lava began to spin like it was going down a drain. In fact before, Itazuki made a chuck of earth fall and then fall deep in the earth. Now the lava had a place to go instead of biding its time on the boring surface of this planet. The lava and what remained on it, Itazuki and Calypso began to spin round and round, getting closer and closer to the hole of certain death. The sphere of dark matter was a actual sphere going underneath the ground and slowly eating away at the earth like hungry termites. The hold if either of them fell in it would go straight to the bottom of the sphere and face extreme measures of pain and then eventually death if they did not move soon enough. The sphere got smaller making jumping to a safe place nearly impossible. If either of them was to jump two feet in the air they would make contact with the dark matter head first.

Itazuki laughed. “You never thought I was this insane, so insane I would kill us both!!” His maddening, delirious eyes straining to look at the platinum hair warrior, soon both would come close to each other and reaching the draining. The lava was sealed shut by the sphere of dark matter, everyone else would most likely sit and watch this spectacle of chaos unfold.

[Dome count down. Skips: 3 to 1]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:03 am
Calypso looked around himself, watching everything around the dome go straight to oblivion. It only seemed like minutes ago when the man walked into the coliseum asking everyone for their valuables in exchange for their lives. Now they stood on two stones with barely enough room for themselves, traveling along the lake of lava. He saw portions of the lava bubble up near him like stew which made him think how long will his rock last until it was done. Calypso could have taken advantage in this situation; use the dark matter breath attack against the stone of Itazuki then while he was buzy with that, attack with everything that he had. It was a shame he was so arrogant and cocky.

"Eh, im not a fan of fire." Calypso said as he continued to look down towards the pool of lava. "Add some electricity and ladies and you've got my attention."

Calypso was waiting for Itazuki to strike but it did not seem like Itazuki was waiting for Calypso to strike either. Instead he looked a bit bored through his body movements. Calypso seemed to get a bit bored as well as he began twirling his blade and have electricity rush along his hands, only to emanate a small burst. What Calypso did not know was that the next move Itazuki was going to be his grand finale.

Calypso heard Itazuki's reaction before he motioned his hands similar to a circle and suddenly, the pool of lava began to slowly move in a circle. In response, Calypso shot a beam of electricity upward to see how big the dome was. It determined if he was going to make it out and unfortunately it was no dice. Calypso then began to put the pieces together and realized that his opponenet was planning to take him and Calypso out at the same time!

"You've got to be kidding me!" Calypso thought as the pool of lava began to accelerate faster and descend towards the bottom where Calypso did not want to think what would happen if he was down there.

Usually in this situation, one would think of their accomplishments in life: first bike ride, first time using a weapon, first kiss, first anything. Calypso was one of the people who did not make that list and this was because he somehow thought that he was not going to die. Either that or he was just psyching himself out. If he were to die, at least he went out with style-he would not have wanted it any other way. Itazuki on the other hand did not mind dying. Calypso questioned whether or not he was human during mid-battle and seeing him now, his questions were already answered.

"As a matter of fact i was waiting for you to pull something like this. If i had to wait any longer, i would have had to do all the work myself. So allow me to say my thanks."

Calypso had a few moments to get one more strike in before game over, so he pointed his blade towards Itazuki as electricity began to flow from his hand to the blade. Seconds later, the blade became a couple inches wider, now engulfed with electricity. He only hoped Itazuki was planning to do the same. Calypso's last attacks were 2 slices upwards near both shoulders using great strength in an attempt to sever both arms before slicing horizontally with the same strength near his torso in an attempt to cut Itazuki in two; ending the attack by unleashing an explosion of electricity that was as big as the dome itself. If this attack were to be seen through, the dome would be covered with light from the electricity, and reveal nothing as the two would both perish.  

Agent Code Monkey

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 am
The sphere of dark matter was a living thing, it would breathe, expand. When it did this it only meant one thing, it was getting smaller. It was now to the point where Itazuki had to crouch on the rock slab. He smiled with strain and Calypso attacked, he laid his sword down in hoping to protect him from the attacks most of the sword was emerged in the lava, being the blade was solely made from dark matter it had no effect on it physically. Itazuki felt minor burns course through his shoulders, then he felt lighter. He looked to his right, blood dripping, and then he looked to his left, blood dripping. He then looked at both shoulders and with a calm sigh he noticed both his arms were missing. He kicked his blade then snatched it by the mouth. Black spikes, more like tentacles crawled out from the blade and attached them to his back, in turn the blade was tied to his back. He remained crouched and armless.

“You think I need arms-“He laughed exultantly. “-Wrong….I need nothing and besides it’s just a flesh wound, nothing much.” He fell on the slab with legs sticking over the lava and the blade missed him completely so he was still attached to lower body. “Hmmm, now that I don’t have arms what am I going to do…” He said. Then something odd happened, it only happened on rare occasions but he did it. “I don’t know…wait how about you do that one thing.” Wait what…you mean kill myself.”He began talking to himself. Others would think he was insane but in fact he was, just barely talked to the voices he heard all the time. Now he started responding to them. “No you idiot, don’t kill yourself.” “Then what?” Itazuki said.

“How about you kill that man over there.” Then a third spoke out and when it did, Itazuki changed his posture as much as he could, stuck his chest out then pouted his lips. “Oh…don’t kill that gorgeous man, let me handle him. “ “Wait what? Where the hell did you come from?” “Oh don’t you know, I’m the feminine side in you.” “I have a feminine side…” The second chuckled. “HEHEHE, you have a feminine side, now kill that blood b*****d or do I have to do it.”

The second broke out from its mental cage, and gave Itazuki a new persona. Itazuki was now completely different, Itazuki was mostly run by these voices making him change quickly and all over the place. Making the rock slab he stood on swim over to Calypso he made contact from him. Itazuki was about to lunge forth and send his kick but then he contorted, bent over and screamed frantically. The third emerged. “Hey big boy…What’s up?” Itazuki said as he ran his hands over Calypso.

Then suddenly Itazuki shook, began to be pulled back then moved quickly to the side and said. “No.” Itazuki himself took back his mental prowess and said to Calypso. “I’m sorry about that.” “…No, I’m not.” The third intervene and spoke its mind. Itazuki then shouted. “F**K this S**T!!!!!!” As he was done, the lava began to grow angry moving with waves, the dark matter grew out and went up in a funnel shape, wildly being blown around by nothing then everything settled quickly.

With all this madness being done, the rock slab Itazuki crouched on began to scoot back to the dark side away from Calypso. Almost being done, the last of the lava went down the hole, with that cont the earth they crouched on began to split and diverge it bigger chucks. Standing in this hectic place was not an option. Then Itazuki smiled and he remembered what he could do. “Oh…I don’t forgot, I can leave this Sphere of Dark matter.” He said as he began to walk back still walking and crouching. As he went to the wall of dark matter it began to split up and it made an opening for Itazuki, he stepped through it then waited outside. The gap in the dark matter closed up. Itazuki then said. “Didn’t you notice that with this blade the dark matter bowed around me like it was afraid of me, it’s mostly cause of this sword but to the point, your options are running out, you can stay in the dome and die most certainly, or go down the hole and die. Or go through the dark matter and be torn to shreds little microscopic shreds but all over your body. Your armor can’t protect you from this, it would do the same thing then your skin will feel it, but all over.” He exhaled. “So escaping this sphere of death would make you unable to do anything anymore for a long time, so I could come over to you and kill you like that and you would still be being torn to itty bitty pieces till there was nothing left, or wait, no. Now I get it, there would be a point where the dark matter would stop eating away at you but by that point you would wish I would kill you.” He laughed hysterically then stopped and felt the numbing sensation from his missing arms, he made fire spew out and burn the wounds shut, so he wouldn’t die. He grunted a bit. The effects of what would happen to Calypso were all true but he made them seem less painful.

[sphere countdown: 0]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 pm
Alex fell on his face as Kozuchi Ozuchi turned to the side, avoiding the dome of dark matter. Apperently, his weapon didn't want to enter this attack. "Well, I don't want to go anywhere near that thing. That could seriously hurt." muttered Alex to himself. Adressing Agito, he said "Well, shall we get back to our fight?"  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:44 pm
Calypso's two fatal attacks were successful. Even if Itazuki said he did not need his arms, it was clear he was bluffing. If Calypso was going to survive this, all he had to do was a quick jab into the heart and it was done. Of course, this may not work on Itazuki but he would not be able to defend properly. As for the last attack Calypso had planned, he ceased it. At this time, Itazuki was having a mental breakdown; talking to himself, having his other personalities take over, that sort of thing.

At this point, Calypso was thinking of the ways that he could escape from this predicament; in addition, avoiding itazuki when he got close.

"Come on Calypso this is just a day's work." he thought to himself as he dropped on one knee due to the size of the dome.

Calypso was still not going to give up and planned on making another pass at Itazuki when Itazuki revealed sad news to Calypso. It turns out that he was able to escape from the dome anytime he wishes. It was not expected for Itazuki was the one who used the technique. If one was not able to escape their this was sad because Calypso thought they were going to go out together. Calypso however thought that this would happen in the back of his mind. He tried to jump towards Itazuki's rock so he would be able to escape but the dome closed on him. It seemed that all Calypso could do was watch Itazuki as he gave the possibilities of how this was going to turn out. Each of the options involved pain and death which only made Calypso more motivated to escape.

The last potions of the lava already went down the hold which meant that the rocks were the last pieces to be flushed. Calypso gave a serious face expression as the rocks made one last rotation before falling into the abyss. The platinum haired warrior however gave a smirk towards Itazuki before dropping below, as if he was telling him that he was going to make it out alive.

Calypso's two fatal attacks were successful. Even if Itazuki said he did not need his arms, it was clear he was bluffing. If Calypso was going to survive this, all he had to do was a quick jab into the heart and it was done. Of course, this may not work on Itazuki but he would not be able to defend properly. As for the last attack Calypso had planned, he ceased it. At this time, Itazuki was having a mental breakdown; talking to himself, having his other personalities take over, that sort of thing.

At this point, Calypso was thinking of the ways that he could escape from this predicament; in addition, avoiding itazuki when he got close.

"Come on Calypso this is just a day's work." he thought to himself as he dropped on one knee due to the size of the dome.

Calypso was still not going to give up and planned on making another pass at Itazuki when Itazuki revealed sad news to Calypso. It turns out that he was able to escape from the dome anytime he wishes. It was not expected for Itazuki was the one who used the technique. If one was not able to escape their this was sad because Calypso thought they were going to go out together. Calypso however thought that this would happen in the back of his mind. He tried to jump towards Itazuki's rock so he would be able to escape but the dome closed on him. It seemed that all Calypso could do was watch Itazuki as he gave the possibilities of how this was going to turn out. Each of the options involved pain and death which only made Calypso more motivated to escape.

The last potions of the lava already went down the hold which meant that the rocks were the last pieces to be flushed. Calypso gave a serious face expression as the rocks made one last rotation before falling into the abyss. The platinum haired warrior however gave a smirk towards Itazuki before dropping below, as if he was telling him that he was going to make it out alive.

Calypso fell down below at least 40 feet before he activated his electric forcefield to surrond his body. Calypso then focused on the forcefield and seconds later, the forcefield came to a halt in mid-air. Calypso then extended his hands like before as the forcefield began to ascend from the abyss and up towards the dome of dark matter. It took Calypso close to 10 seconds before he collided with the dark matter. When they connected, electricity began to flow in a wild manner outside of the forcefield as he tried to pierce through the dome. It almost was like trying to pierce through something that was made of rubber.

Calypso began to expend more energy to make the forcefield even stronger to stand up againt the dark matter dome. As a result, he began to pierce through the dome slowly and eventually, he broke through the devastating dome of dark matter Itazuki created. Once then, Calypso had enought energy to position himself far from Itazuki before the forcefield dropped and Calypso' body fell on the ground face first. He was expended of his energy and had to get more, but how much could his body take? His left wrist guard was broken, while a portion of his right leg armor was broke. Plus he had bruises on his chest and cuts on his face. It looked like Itazuki had a free shot to end Calypso once and for all.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm
AWESOME SENSEI HAS DECIDED!
ITS A TIE!

and the winners are...

itazuki and Calypso ^^ both receive 12 points. (prize was 25 cause of the tie they have to share them)  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm
Wow, its finnaly over, but monkey lets still fight and finish it to the death. I'll post tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:18 am
The battle royal is over.

Don't post in this thread or you will a beat down.

HEHEHE JK

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out