Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Religious Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:57 am
Lord Akira Uchiha
DeadlyDarkWarrior
Umm... Jesus wasn't burned?
AND ATHIEST GUY!!!
that didn't happen. First of all because that violence JUST DOESN'T happen in schools, and second because even if they were fake christian, they wouldnt beat your teeth out for not believing.

-Shrugs- Never Read the Bible, never forced to. I hate Religion. Which is why I am a Druid.

Do you sacrafice people? That is what druids did they sacraficed people and burned hundreds of people forced into a wooden statue of a man. Druids were not good people at all and did really ******** up things as every religion has. Oh and thinking Jesus was burned is your ignorance I have not met a person that didn't know he was crucified, which was the romans favorite form of torture/ execution becuase first you have nails driven through your hands and feet then you are hoisted up and the gravity pushes down on you inards forcing you to slowly suffocate over multiple days and then the fact that you can live up there for a week without food or water.  

Irish-Sama

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:12 am
Its called faith
for a reason  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:38 am
VanillaBear 166
Its called faith
for a reason

It's called Logic for a reason.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:48 pm
This whole thread is the reason why I'm an Anti-Theist. Definition is below white if you don't know what it is.

An Anti-Theist is a person who does not believe in any aspect of Religion, and also believes that is is harmful to society.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 pm
Atheist here, cause Religion is not for me, and don't believe in someone who does not exist.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:15 pm
Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
DeadlyDarkWarrior
AND ATHIEST GUY!!!
that didn't happen. First of all because that violence JUST DOESN'T happen in schools, and second because even if they were fake christian, they wouldnt beat your teeth out for not believing.

-Shrugs- Never Read the Bible, never forced to. I hate Religion. Which is why I am a Druid.

Do you sacrafice people? That is what druids did they sacraficed people and burned hundreds of people forced into a wooden statue of a man. Druids were not good people at all and did really ******** up things as every religion has. Oh and thinking Jesus was burned is your ignorance I have not met a person that didn't know he was crucified, which was the romans favorite form of torture/ execution becuase first you have nails driven through your hands and feet then you are hoisted up and the gravity pushes down on you inards forcing you to slowly suffocate over multiple days and then the fact that you can live up there for a week without food or water.

No, your wrong. Not Celtic druids. the Druid blood is passed down through celtic blood. anyone else is a Druid Wannabe. Julius Caesar had a Druid Adviser. Druids are about the Balance of nature. Druidism isn't even much of a Religion. We believe in Balance.

And I might have known that >.> What am I thinking of... Burned at the Stake?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 pm
There is a religion thread >.>

Hmm. I've greatly considered Satanism as my religion.

My father is agnostic/athiest, as am I currently.

But like.. Christmas, bro. Can someone tell me why they celebrate Jesus' birthday.. On a day he wasn't born? Well, I actually know why, but I want to know if anyone else does.

Also, if anyone tells me that it actually is his birthday, omfg. I will find you.. And slap you. Because you need to learn Science.

--

To add :

||Official Sasuke||

LOLOL. That made my night.

Zombie Swagger

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 pm
SATAN DESU  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:59 pm
Im a Christian mrgreen

lol Stereotype XD  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 pm
Well everyone has there different views. I think that all things are defently different when people judge base on their religion.

I wonder what Satanism is about....never really got any full detail about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
DeadlyDarkWarrior
AND ATHIEST GUY!!!

No, your wrong. Not Celtic druids. the Druid blood is passed down through celtic blood. anyone else is a Druid Wannabe. Julius Caesar had a Druid Adviser. Druids are about the Balance of nature. Druidism isn't even much of a Religion. We believe in Balance.

And I might have known that >.> What am I thinking of... Burned at the Stake?

Ahem that is Celtic druids I am talking about, it has been proven, have you ever been into a Celtic Druid's cave, I was in one in England and they showed us the stone altar thing on the wall where they cut of the head and the blood would collect in a basin that would be used for ceremonies.  

Irish-Sama

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:10 pm
Hmm. Satanism is easy to understand. It doesn't mean you're worshiping the Devil either, like most Christfags think (No offence intended to the hardcore christians out there). In actuality it's the belief that you do to others as you wish for them to do to you. Equality. Blah Blah Blah.

Oh, I just thought I'd ask these two questions to everyone:

1] Thoughts on Abortion?

2] Thoughts on Same Sex Marriage?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm
Thank you for the update phoenix.

As for your request, i think that abortion is a choice, dont really care what the people want with that. And for being Gay myself, i think that same sex marriage should be legal. Anyone against that is a Discrimintor, unless there view is beneficial to them.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:32 pm
I can see abortion as like someone was raped and got pregnant, but I feel adoption is better than killing your kid. I feel that same sex marriage is okay.  
Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff