Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koi vs. Rahenno (Gate Battle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 pm
((Heh heh, at this rate akatsuki will be destroyed for good, only to be replaced by whatever army havock's brewing.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:27 pm
((Fenrir... may you look at how I instructed my gennin.

Mai and Yumi= Close and ranged combat perfectly in balance only lacking in physical strength

Tera= Her bloodline + medic equals devastation.

Yuno= only thing he is missing right now is rank and a summon.

Anzu= she just needs to think outside the box more and utilize the full capacity of a hyuuga, plus I'm still looking for something to implant into her.

Zephyr= he needs well I dont know I never see him fight but he uses genjutsu just like me... wished he was a kurama not a uchiha though

My two new recruits may offer the same.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 pm
((Then I look forward to seeing what they can do.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:59 pm
(It's Oni's move... I swear if I have to wait like 5 days stare )  

Zombie Swagger

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:34 pm
iKoisu
(It's Oni's move... I swear if I have to wait like 5 days stare )

((Alicia isnt here yet...so if you want I can do something that will piss you off.... twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 pm
(Honestly. I just want to finish this. And can you hurry up so I can reveal myself? and if you still think I godmodded, tell me how I did so. I don't think I did? You didn't dodge the shuriken... Which was in the original unedited post. And it has yet to be edited.)  

Zombie Swagger

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:49 pm
((Whatever man, when I first read it, there were no mentions about kuni or shuriken. I would have stopped it or dodged it. But now to be on with it.))

"Now thats not that fair..." Came a voice infront of Koi. A demonic voice if any, standing around seven feet tall, and covered in what looked to be plate armor. On it's back lay a large dai-katana that was stained with blood and the very darkness that it was forged in. "Wouldn't you say the same, Cocarn?" The demon said as sword was already inhand, defending against the slash towards Mikyo. There, infront of Mikyo, was what looked like a slightly smaller demon, angel one could say, pulling the kuni out of his chest and holding it in his hand. "Even Mikyo would hit a downed opponent, that is true Kohnaro." This entity beheld two large daggers that were holstered on either side of his hips, and what seemed to be the same platemail that the first demon wore, but only lighter. "Glad to see that you two could make it..." Mikyo said as he took up the large double-edged morningstar and formed it into two katanas. "What are you talking about Mikyo! We were always with you...just...in your shadow." Kohnaro sputtered out as he pushed off of Koi's blade giving both of them distance. Mikyo stepped back a few feet leaving Kohanaro and Cocarn infront of him so he could drop the barrier. "Let loose for awhile, I need to drop this arena."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:39 am
(( If I remember right Mikyo is in essence good but he kills while Kohanaro is evil but tends to not kill. This is quite interesting...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:56 am
havockboy
(( If I remember right Mikyo is in essence good but he kills while Kohanaro is evil but tends to not kill. This is quite interesting...))

((they are actually both comined to create Mikyo. That was the original plan, but somewhere along the line, someone didnt like that, so I had to make them both demons, and have them live inside of Mikyo and his shadow...its really wierd even for me.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:29 pm
Rahenno looked to his side, and had seen Cocarn and Kohnaro. That made Rahenno chuckle abit. He looked back and saw Mikyo take afew steps back, and figured that maybe he was going to take down the barrier. Rahenno figured he was going to help buy some time as well. Rahenno then fell to all fours. He growled and let loose a short but loud yell. A veil of chakra started to surround him. The chakra started to turn a crimson color and form in the shape of a fox. His facial markens darken even farther and a thin dark circle formed around his eyes. The crimson cloak formed three tails. Rahenno smiled, he felt the fox actually cooperating with him for once.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:35 pm
(I cant post today or tomorrow but on Friday I can. Tonight I'm busy, and tomorrow I have a wrestling tournament to go to... Sorry.

Oni, I've NEVER edited a post to make it in my favor. Only to take hits. So, I hope your not accusing me of cheating.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 pm
((He's right oni. I know I've been falsely accused of editing a post that I never did and it's irritating as hell. Try not to rule out the possibility that you simply misread it, as that is the more likely occurance. Koi, just win the tournament and we'll forgive ya.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:14 pm
(Ok. I'll make sure to get gold, and take a pic with it ^-^. First tourney of the year! And I remember when you got accused. I was one of the ones who believed in you.

Owe, and since I love to RP, I couldn't resist, and it's near midnight and I have to wake up at like 5... This fight is about to get really fun!)

As the two blades collided, Koi was grinning. Kohnaro would be sent grinding along his a** as Koi had used Shajiku no Ame from his weapon style. As he slid along the ground, Koi looked at the one named Cocarn. He then lifted the cloth over his right eye, and the Mangekyou Sharingan would reveal itself to the opponent. "Tell me, what do you see when you look into my eyes?" He asked. His Mangekyou Sharingan would allow for him to move faster, and be stronger. It made him excel in Taijutsu, meaning he could take the two hand to hand. Koi then threw another shuriken at the knocked down opponent's large shadow, as it too was about to be pinned. Koi then looked over at Cocarn and smiled. "As for me and you," He said as a shadow clone was created, not far from Kohnaro. It's shadow then stretched, as the darkness of the night made everyone's shadows large. "Would you like to play with any of my personal toys?" Koi said as he whipped three shuriken at Cocarn. They were completely normal, however, behind them would be sand plummeting from his mouth. There was no combination that created sand, just, there was sand. As it would shoot from his mouth creating a large sandy battlefield, he smiled. The sand under Kohnaro would now shoot up and attempt to wrap him in a Desert Coffin.

Koi looked over as Rahenno revealed his three tails. As the bubbly chakra formed around his body, Koi just let out a grunt. "Mikyo, leave. Me and these two will fight. Rahenno, I would like to make you an offer. When I'm done my training, my pet will come and get you." Koi yelled out so that the two could here. Koi knew lots about the two, Mikyo and Sojiro. Mikyo had once given Koi the keys to Melody Grove, and he had searched every inch of the area. Maybe Koi would build a hotel over the broken and destroyed building.

(Recap: I knocked over Kohnaro with Shajiku no Ame when our blades touched, and then a shuriken was following him, charged with Nara chakra. Then a shadow clone would attempt to hold him in place with a Kage Mane if he was unable to move [Take in to account that Hiro made the fight at night, so it is dark meaning we have large shadows] and then after making a sand battlefield while whipping three shuriken at Cocarn, a Desert Coffin was made to try and trap Kohnaro whether he is caught or not... confusing strategy :/

There was other stuff, but it's late at night... so I'll do them later :p)

Koi has 100 Jutsu left.
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
73 Gennin Jutsu
60 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu

(What do you think about me fighting Cocarn and Kohnaro only? 4v1 is kinda douchey..... Plus, fighting demons would be interesting, and me and Rah are going to fight eventually anyways...)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:10 am
((Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn.))

Kohnaro pushed off of the ground and shot into the air, his blade soaring down aimed at the head of the shadow clone. His wings beat heavily in the cool air, as the chain that was conected to the weapon clinked as the enlongated katana flew. "You will need more an petty tricks to stop a Demon."

Cocarns eye's however, had no pupils. "I do not known, for I am blind. But even though I am blind, I can see more than you." The angel whispered as he performed a backflip into the air, dodging all three of the kuni, Forming multiple hand signs as his wings came out from the lower back of his body. "Whenever you are ready Mikyo."

Mikyo looked to his demonic companions and formed the last seal for the barrier to fall. "How about a bit of science, Koi?" He said as he performed more signs. A gaint rift opened behind Mikyo, sand flowing into the fissure that this jutsu called for. "What happens when you add flames to sand? It turns to glass." From the center of this now desert field, sand started to move into a large dome, sliding off of eachother. The large sand mountain burst into a 15 foot long column of lava, spewing over the field. The magma was so hot that it glazed over the sand easily turning more than half of the feild into glass.

(117 jutsus)

((Kohnaro and Cocarn are in the air. Kohnaro is before Cocarn and Mikyo is around fifty feet behind them with a giant opening behind him. That jutsu calls for two posts. Kohnaro threw his sword at the clone that attempted to grab him, Cocarn jumped into the air dodging your kuni and is ready to perform a jutsu.))  

Oni_Soul

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:04 pm
(I cant post yet, but your gonna love my next post!)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff