Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:52 am
Onyx moved quickly, keeping pace easily with Eiji's horse, though he didn't seem to be breathing hard at all. Roarke watched the pair move ahead. "They'll need to be ready if whatever's ahead is evil in nature," he said quietly, his tone faintly annoyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 am
Tarik replies, "You both have given me part of what I need but not the stone I seek. The one of you that gets me a stone will receive your wish." He tosses the compass to Slayer and Skurai. "Let's find the stone."  

Mario Dragon

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:51 am
Skurai picks up the compass and sais to him "I'll take this" he puts the compass in his hand and it sinks into his palm. "I have a meeting with the guardians, and their expecting this. Dont worry you'll get it back. But they have something I want..." As he sais this, he gets onto his horse, "...dont worry I'll return with the compass, then we'll look for the next stone." He kicks this horse and away he rode towards his half brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:01 am
"How ironic that the compass points to Skurai's brother's element." says Tarik to Slayer.

As the wait for Skurai's return, the serpent of Loch Ness returns with a small bag in it's mouth. Tarik takes the bag and bows deeply to the beast and it leaves.

Tarik pockets his present and waits.  

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:14 pm
((crap, crap, crap... we're losing crying ... wait so does this mean that Slayer killed the wind guardian of this time period?!))

Eiji cocks his head when he notices Onyx catching up to him. He smirks expecting nothing less from his comrade/ rival. He turns back to the source noticing that it was dieing down. A chill went down his spine as he realized that they make be too late. He kicked the side of his horse gesturing for it to speed up, which it did. He then realizes that he could get there quicker and was relieved to have his memories back. He then speaks to Onyx in a serious yet playful manner, "Hop on, I'm about to take off." He then leans into and whispers angelic words into the ear of the horse ~OBZA FARZM VAAH, PLAPLI OL OIAD EXARP OD ZILDAR*~Eiji's stone begins to glow radiently as the wind begins to circle around Eiji, Onyx, and the horse and wings begin to form on the horse causing it to dash into the air and fly toward the now dieing source. "Hmph, that worked better than I thought it would."

*Enochian (language of angels): On lifted wings, take to the sky and FLY  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:10 pm
Onyx leaped up, landing in a crouch on the horse's haunch just behind the saddle. He concentrated as a faint bluish glow flared around his feet, then he straightened, barely noticing the winds.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:14 pm
((Guardians are replaced when they die so don't worry.))

Sasori races to keep up with the others as they race to Loch Ness.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:19 pm
((Phew... thanks crying ))

Eiji zooms on his now winged horse getting closer to Loch Ness. He flies higher into the air and then peers down noticing the lake and, vaguely, the shadow of something large swimming in it's depths. he then points down toward the area and speaks our "That's where I last picked up the source. I don't sense it much now..." He then directs the reigns of his horse as the start to descend.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:26 pm
elaise looked at roarke and smiled " they're to competitive for their own good." she said softly as they raced towards loch ness, she looked back to make sure sasori was catching up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:27 pm
Onyx chuckled. "I sense it, but not clearly," he said quietly. He released his concentration, letting the winds rip him from the horse's back as he let himself drop, free falling towards the waters below. Roarke could see the form dropping from high in the air. "Is he insane? That landing will kill him on land and maim him in water!!" he snarled.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:36 pm
Acos tapped Tarr on the side, and he, being a unicorn, sprouted wings. He flew not very gracefully after Eiji's horse, trying to keep up without crashing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:40 pm
Show off... he thought to Onyx. With less weight and the thought of his passenger flying off gone, Eiji charges down toward the ground. Figures start to form as Tarik and Slayer come into view, but no Skurai. Dammit, I was right. Tarik killed him and took the compass. Damn, I bet Skurai's body is almost at the body of the lake by now. i knew I should have left sooner. Eiji's composure made it impossible for him to keep his thoughts to himself as his personal thoughts echoed out to the other guardians.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Tarr zoomed to the ground, almost crash-landing. Whoa! AUGH!! WATCH OUT FOR FLYING HORSE!! AUGH!!! he screamed. Acos jumped off, right before Tarr crashed into Tarik.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:23 pm
Tarik sees the uncoordinated mess charging to his location. The guardians had bumbled their way to Loch Ness. He steps out of the way of a strand wayward horse as it tumbles towards him, grazing him.  

Mario Dragon

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 pm
Ack! Lake, dead ahead! Turning lane! help! 9-1-1! HELP!! Tarr cried, falling into the water. Acos ran to him, ignoring Tarik, and tried to pull him up. Gosh, Tarr, I thought you had figured out how to fly and land by now...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff