Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:35 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

There seem to be an Arekku on the edge of the cliff that suddenly disappeared an became grass as there was a sudden kunai hit her rope then as it was about to fall Arekku caught it as he was walking on the side of the cliff,"Well haha it's okay don't worry about it, it was an excuse for me to get out off there, plus I got genin to fix it." Arekku said laughing as he rubbed his head while still holding her rope.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:54 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoko smiles swinging herself into the cliff side making a couple handsigns. Instead of smacking into the rock like it seems she would Shoko instead phases right into the rock. Forming out of the earth and grass behind Arekku Shoko smiles "Thats what gennin are for indeed." Happy to see Arekku she gives him a hug before he can react to her talking and appearing behind him. "I missed this village." Shoko says happily while the sun shines through the sweet leafs of the forest canopy. "and you." Shoko knows she needs to do some training as all her battling and sparing in other lands has shown. Shoko has much work to do before becoming the truly great ninja she always dreamed of becoming.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:02 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was surprise by her movement as she suddenly hugged him from behind him as he lost all concentration especially on his feet that they both started falling from the cliff though Arekku just turned around to hug her,"Well you know the village is always here for you as well I am." Arekku said as they seem to crash to there death only for Arekku's wings to spread out and them stopping on the sky as Arekku kept hugging her not knowing what more to say or do.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:30 pm
Shoko laughs while they fall off the cliff, She knows there are always ways to cheat death when your a ninja. "Awwe Arekku how sweet." Shoko holds on tight to him. letting go of her grip Shoko falls to the ground backflipping twice before gracefully landing on the ground. She pulls out her water scroll and takes a little read of it. She has been looking for a technique like this one for a long time:

Gekiryuu Chikara (Raging River Force)

Description: This technique is similar to the Water Torrent technique, save for a few key differences. Firstly, the power of this technique is enough to tear down most stone walls and defenses, not to mention defenses made of weaker materials. Secondly, this technique produces enough water to flood a small area. This technique can floor an area of 200 square feet (a 10x10 square.)

Seeing as this is a tremendously powerful jutsu Shoko decides to try it out a bit further away from her cave. "Follow me if you wanna see me train." Shoko says playfully walking deeper into the forest near her house.

Practicing the handsigns for the jutsu Shoko cannot stop smiling, as she knows this will be a super useful jutsu. She has always had trouble finding a water technique which is suitably strong for her liking.

Shoko knows that once she gets this jutsu it will certainly change the land. and probably kill a huge chunk of the forest if she doesn't try to contain the water from the surge. Making a couple handsigns she slams her hands into the ground and creates a crater that is very deep but not very wide.

Making the handsigns for the jutsu Shoko concentrates hard but is unable to make the neccesarry amount of water instead she can only make a small stream that would take forever to fill the crater.

At wits end Shoko tries once again, performing the handsigns for the jutsu but this time nothing at all happens. It seems Shoko is going in the opposite direction to which she desires.

Making the handsigns for this jutsu and a little angry now. Shoko focuses her chakra and on accident uses a bit too much chakra for the technique. Just as suddenly as she get it right a large river crashes around Shoko and fills up ths large crater.

Technique Learnt!  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:34 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku followed her as she went to practice her water jutsu though he stayed back as she practice, when she filled up the crater he went and was sitting on the top of the water surface crossed leg,"Wow this is pretty scary that you can do this." Arekku said as he just looked around with a smile.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:45 pm
"Thanks Arekku" Shoko smiles and nods "I'm suprised I can do this kind of stuff myself." She speaks out of pure fascination for the ninja world. Some of the things she is able to do just seem like witchcraft, She remembers reading about a technique that is usually learnt before Raging river force.

Making the handsigns for the jutsu Shoko of course gets them wrong and has to take a few moments to really figure out what the actual handsigns are.

Now making the correct handsigns for the Jutsu Shoko smiles and concentrates but lacks her concentration needed because she keeps staring at Arekku for some reason.

Making a different set of handsigns Shoko slams her palm into the ground and lifts up pulling up a wall of earth that can act as a rampart of sorts. Seems Shoko is making herself a rather comfortable little outside swimming hole.

"This will be much more suitable." Shoko says to Arekku, since she now has an idea of how to use this jutsu and is on the very edge of learning it. She just needed to get Arekku a little bit out of her sight so she could concentrate better.

Making the handsigns for the jutsu and concentrating hard on the jutsu Shoko is finally able to perform it. A torrent of water shoots from the top of the earth rampart creating a nice little waterfall the actually doesn't need a river behind it to fuel it but rather it pumps the water back up from the lake Shoko just created.

Suiton: Suise no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Torrent Technique)
Description: This technique is somewhat comparable to the Doton Doryuu Taiga, in that the user creates a small torrent of water that moves along the ground at a high speed and can carry opponents away with it. If there is a sizable body of water nearby, or the user's Mizu Soujuu is up to the task, the size of the torrent can be quite large. Otherwise, the torrent is smaller and more specific, able to target one opponent or straight line of opponents.

Learnt:  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku just watch quietly as he sat on the water anytime she would turn to him he just smiled not really saying anything. Though once she finished she walked over to her then up to the falls,"Wow quite the decoration here Shoko." Arekku said as he was looking out to the scenery.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:19 pm
Peeking her head over the edge of the waterfall and looking down at Arekku Shoko smiles "I've always wanted to do that!" Shoko starts dancing atop her waterfall kicking up water from time to time as she skips around and has a grand time atop her lil' waterfall.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku walked up to her and smiled as she started dancing with her as well,"I wish I could do something like this it's so awesome." Arekku said as he suddenly slipped over a rock and fell towards her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:09 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoko smiles and sidesteps out of the way from having Arekku crash right into her. Instead she lets him fall face first into the water. However, right as Arekku does fall into the water Shoko catches him by his back and pulls him back up giving him a kiss. "Watch your step now." Shoko spins away and does a twisty flip off off her own waterfall into the deep lake.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:17 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Ahhh yeah I know... I'm sorry." Arekku said as he got kiss and was daze more he didn't know how to act he was new to do this as well he lost his composure easily. As he saw her jumped down the falls he smiled. Arekku then jumped not doing any trick just jumping straight into the water he stayed under the water trying to cool down, as well give her time to practice jutsu's.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:22 pm
((Don't forget. My dog is still there if you wish to RP with him. Just have to get him to your location first. I generally prefer him coming out of nowhere. Just don't hurt him too much.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:15 am
NUR

User Image

((Yay time for Shoko to power her way through some Jounin level Earth techniques. X_X so many to do so little patience.))

Shoko swims about in the Water for awhile seeing how deep she can go normally before having to activate the breathing underwater technique. (Which is suplementary anyways and just happens naturally when shoko is at her last leg of holding her breath.) Making it all the way to the bottom of the lake Shoko stays there for a second and meditates. She becomes more comfortable in the water learning to accept being so low. She knows full well that if she is to surface she needs to do so slowly or nitrogen bubbles can and will form in her blood. Remembering an earth technique of all things. Shoko has the wonderful idea of trying to perfect her earth jutsus underwater. It will not only strain her body more because she is under such high pressure in such lower water, but it will also help acclimate her to underwater life.

Making the very earthen style handsigns Shoko gets up from the sitting position and stands upon the very bottom of the lake. For Arekku up above it must seem like Shoko has been underwater forever.

She makes a number of handsigns over and over and over again making sure she will remember them. Nothing worse than forgeting the handsigns when in battle.

Finally thinking she has the handsigns totally memorized Shoko slams her hand into the side of the lakes lower wall. only a small crater is formed because of Shoko's power of earth manipulation.

Getting it right isn't going to be too tough hopefully, the water really putting a strain on how much Shoko can do. Once out of the water (if she keeps training like this.) she will be a beast.

Making the handsigns Shoko slams her hand against the rocky wall of the lakes bottom and suddenly a giant rock avalance starts underwater. Shoko is forced to evade these rocks the old fashion way and not with jutsus. This puts a major strain on her body which she will soon get used to if she continues this training for a longer period of time.

Dosekiryuu no Jutsu (Rock Avalanche Technique)
Description: The user must be near the side of a mountain. A powerful technique, the user molds his chakra to cause an avalanche off the side of a mountain, destroying everything in its path. There is the chance that the user can get caught in the avalanche as well.

Shoko makes the decision to practice a jutsu she was working on earlier but to try it underwater to completely perfect it. Still deep underwater her lake has now grown in size at a very deep depth. Resembling a vase Shoko remains at the bottom of this huge lake.

Thinking of the jutsu Shoko makes the handsigns and concentrates her chakra into the ground. She is able to lift pieces of earth barely out of the ground but the pressure of the water is too much and she loses it.

Much time passes as Shoko remains below water, much longer than any normal human could ever dream of staying underwater. The Breathing underwater technique really is a godsend. Shoko has been practicing her jutsu fervently and can now rip a piece of earth up and levitate very highly in the deep water before Shoko loses control.

Feeling like she is about done down here Shoko Makes the handsigns trying one last time She is able to pick the rock up to a satisfactory level and hold it there for much time. Putting a great strain on her She in a fury of anger and exhaustion chuck the slab of earth at the spot the rock avalanche occurred. The rock smashes into the side of the wall and burst into a bunch of tiny pieces. Happy with her progress and ready to re-surface, Shoko begins her slow trip up towards the surface of the water.

Doton: Tsuchi Zuhan Danmaku (Earth Release: Earth plate barrage)
Description: This powerful technique utilises a large amount of chakra to literally lift up pieces of the ground and hurling them at the opponent. With a force greater than Retsudo Tenshou, this technique not only sends violent earth rifts forward, it actually lifts the pieces of ground and throws them at the opponent. Being a ninjutsu, this uses chakra instead of brute strength to perform, unlike its taijutsu variations.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 am
Beginening her acsension to the surface of the water Shoko tries to remember another water jutsu she could possibly perform while making this long journey upwards.

Knowing a technique that she really wants to learn, Shoko makes a number of handseals but then remembers she wont be able to perform this jutsu til she is on the surface.

With no luck it seems Shoko stops momentarily from depth to depth to let her body adjust slowly to the change in depth pressure.

Shoko gets to the top of the water after a long long time of thinking about how she was going to perfect the jutsu.

Now on the top of the water. Shoko makes a number of handsigns and concentrates on her chakra. Just as suddenly as she does these almost whip like drilling spears of water shoot out of the lake around Shoko (only 2) They whip around furiously until Shoko gains full control of them.

"Whew that's a tough training" She says dispelling her water spears and walking upon the water over to Arekku to sit next to him on a nearby grassy hill. She sighs as she rummages through her backpack to fish out what meager food she has left. All that training made her work up quite the appetite.

Doiru Suiyari no Jutsu (Drilling Water Spears)
Description: Used when the enemy is standing on top of water to surprise attack them (though a Mist Shinobi with Mizu Soujuu and enough power and control can use this technique without the water.) Large sharp drill shaped spears made of water comes forth out from the water around the enemy and attacks. Alternatively, this can be used as a powerful defense, causing the water drills to intercept attacks and either nullify them (in the case of elemental techniques) or deflect them high (in the case of projectiles and weaker taijutsu attacks).  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku flicks off a seed from his hand onto the floor then made a seal before he touched it again as a plant started to grow becoming pretty big then as it went through it cycles, Arekku then lightly tap it as two mango's fell onto his hands, he put one close to Shoko,"Yeah you really worked hard though for a while there I thought you drown." Arekku said joking a little as he started to peel his mango showing the juicy inside of it.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out