Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:58 pm
Nakashima had expected something to come when Noa leaped over top of him to take refuge in his blind spot, though she wasn't quite far enough away to be completely hidden. Nakashima's hands flickered up and made the handseals for the replacement jutsu just as Noa had done before a moment ago, as well as the clone jutsu. "Kawarimi no jutsu. Bunshin no jutsu." Nakashima whispered under his breath replacing himself with the same rock that Noa had used a moment ago and using a clone to mask the fact that he had moved behind her. Nakashima tapped Noa lightly on the shoulder before leaping backwards away from her a warm smile on his face.

"Noa, I can tell you have a general understanding of my bloodline but there is one thing you should know above all else. Simply put even if you know about my weak point and attack me there I will always know the direction of your attack and will be able to dodge." Nakashima said as he bounced lightly on his feet. His keen ears, and sense of smell picked up the approaching outsider before Kazuma said anything about it but Nakashima felt confident that his father would be able to take care of any problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:31 pm
Ryoko approached the scene carefully, cautious of more traps. Finding none, he saw a man with a few genin. He assumed that this was his target, but it never hurt to make sure. Obviously, this man was a hyuuga, as his target was, but he still needed to make sure they were the same. "Are you Hyuuga Kazuma?" However, Ryoko was pretty sure that this was his target.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:57 pm
Myoto turned to Kazuma and bowed, his white hair falling over his face. "Thank you Sensei. If you need me I will be at the main Training Grounds." His katana rattled as the shinobi's back straighted to his normal standing postion and began to exit the grounds. Myoto didnt notice the man that was standing near him, and bumped into the odd ninja with his shoulder. There was something different about this man, so he said nothing, his deep amber eyes seeming to look deep within the mans soul as Myoto walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:09 am
Noa Hayato

Noa was about to let out a curse or two, but she restrained herself. This was the only cool trick she knew and now Nakashima had easily escaped it. She had learned something from this. Use it when your opponent is tired or at least not quick enough to do something about it. And she loved learning.
She was tapped on the shoulder, Nakashima could have easily hit her with something more powerful. She had been ignorant of his speed, so she felt defeated already.
' I guess you managed to hit me ', Noa said, as she bowed. She noticed a man coming up the field, asking for Kazuma. She remembered that Kazuma had said to leave the grounds when someone came for him.
' Shall we leave? I think Kazuma has a visitor. Maybe Hokage-same will have time for me now', Noa said, as she left the grounds.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 am
Nakashima bowed back to Noa in turn. "Yes, I guess I did, but it was still very close." Nakashima said calmly being more humble about his victory than most others would have been. Nakashima turned calmly to look at the newcommer then nodded in agreement with Noa that they should both leaf. "I agree. It would probably be best if we took our leave." Nakashima said calmly as he followed Noa away from the grounds before heading off on his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:14 pm
Kazuma raised an eye he wasn't going to admit it was him "Do you think the Sannin of Konoha would be teaching gennin" he asked with a frown to make it look like he was insulted at the thought of a sannin teaching gennin.  

irishshamrock12

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:47 am
Ryoko raised an eyebrow. The man had not answered his question, and he probably didn't want to risk lying. Ryoko looked for any signs of lying whatsoever, and the sharingan was able to pick out every little detail. "Are you Hyuuga Kazuma?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:55 am
((Okay thats bs Sharingan follows motion, not tells if you are lying to the sharingan user or not so don't try pulling that I know all about the Sharingan))

Kazuma frowned "Do you not understand, No Konoha Sannin would be training any gennin, I am the replacement sensei" he said.

irishshamrock12

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:42 pm
((I never said it told if you were lying. Ryoko has interrogated people and knows the body language. The Sharingan also let's you see things in greater detail. He's simply using this to his advantage in seeing thesigns of a lie.))

Ryoko smirked, not even havingto use the signs to tell that he was lying. This was a training ground for a gennin squad, as the people said. Also, these gennin trusted him too much for him to be just a replacement sensei. He had seen it in the gennin's stance. They were... relaxed, in away. Plus, one of the gennin called the man Kazuma. On reflex, Ryoko began to do handsigns, his chakra already molding.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 pm
In a instant Kazuma had gone into demon mood and lightnened gow down in a perfect circle around Ryoko and it started to rain, lightning continued to hit the ground as he drenched ever thing but himself.  

irishshamrock12

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:51 pm
Ryoko finished the handseals and hit the ground. An eruption of lava rose from the ground beneath Ryoko. The lava flew at Kazuma, beginning to spread out in order to catch him if he moves. Also, the heat from the lava vaporized most of the rain in the immiediate area.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio flew over to the training grounds and noticed the rain and lava. On the ground he noticed a familiar shape and flew closer to it. "Ryoko!?" he shouted in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio flew over to the training grounds and noticed the rain and lava. On the ground he noticed a familiar shape and flew closer to it. "Ryoko!?" he shouted in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

((Does no one know how to read anymore, traps..... and just stay out of this fenrir))

Kazuma laughed at the pety movement, moisture from the air and ground condensed in a wall and started to cool down the lava, and turn it to stone, it kept raining and lightning started to become more frequent.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:36 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
((I was actually here to help you irish, but fine.))

"Looks like this is out of my hands." Yukio muttered, noticing the battle between the two. He then turned around and flew towards the gates.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:33 pm
Akira drew his staff as he rode in on Mikoto. Mikoto moved swiftly as he dodged all the traps around him. Akira launched himself into the air as he spun around swinging his staff causing a tornado to erupt from it to decend downward onto Ryoko. HE continued to spin as he landed on Mikoto who position himself behind Kazuma.

Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
Description: A much stronger form of Kamaitachi No Jutsu that creates a much larger gust of wind. This jutsu, because of its severity, has the power to be both an offensive and defensive move all at once. A much larger tornado is shot forth horizontally and instead of cutting mere branches down it has the capability of ripping the greatest of trees to shreds. As seen by Temari using this technique, the Daikamaitachi has the ability to blow chakra waves away.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff