Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image

The bright sun shown brightly in Vexens eyes. She growled at herself for not turning over last night to shield her eyes. "Ah well...Morning." She looked at Fang who was still sleeping soundly and decided not to wake him. She stood and stretched. "Perhaps a morning run to the lake will be good for me."

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 pm
((I think so))

Waking up curled up against Jako, she quickly got up and checked up on all the pups with a small grin like expression upon her face

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 pm
Missy's eyes twitched, as she felt a ray of sunlight hit her face, she opened one eye and groaned, turning away from the light. After a few moments she stretched out her paws, before getting up and stretching her body, her tail swished back and forth, she felt herself again. She remembered last nights events but she wasn't too scared anymore. Missy trusted Lia and Jako would help her. She yawned as she rubbed her eyes with her paw. She glanced around the Den, and noticed Lia, Missy gave Lia her an adorable toothy smile. "Good morning..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 pm
User Image

Vexen leaped down from her spot in the cave and began to slowly walk down the barren path that lined the forest and rock face. As she was walking she noted something crawling along the path. A little scorpion. It's claws and stinger were admirably larger than average. That meant that this little creature was a survivor. "Ah, little pion of poison." she said approaching it, the insect immediately went on the defensive. "Strong and brave. Life's burdens placed on little legs." If Vexen was hungry she could definitely eat the the scorpion with no problem. It was actually quite nutritious, however, bugs first thing in the morning made her stomach hurt. Instead, she decided to toy with it. It's what foxes do, and she didn't feel the least bit of pity for it. Her paws began to burn with heat and fire. She grinned. "Lets play little one."

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:46 pm
"Morning Missy."

pawing her in the head as if smacking her playfully she let her tongue hang to try and make her giggle. Stretching her body, she howled to wake the other adult wolves in the den.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Joko Marish

Jako felt the sun against him and yawned lightly. He then he stood up slowly and saw her walking around the pups. He walked over to her and said softly,"Morning..." He said softly and nuzzled her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:53 pm
User Image

Vexen was striking at the scorpion when a female wolfs howl caught her attention. "Ah, they are awake...Wonder If I should drop by? Well...I have to pass by to go to the lake anyway." Not watching the scorpion, Vexens attention had been divided and the little critter snapped onto one of her digits. She howled loud. "GRAAH! You little b*****d!" She flung the scorpion off her paw and immediately launched a wave of black fire at the poor creature. It was instantly incinerated. Vexen sighed and looked over her paw. Her pinky claw was cut and bleeding. She immediately began to nurse it by licking it clean. "Ah well..I deserved that one." Then she started toward the lake again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 pm
((I'm abit behind I know, but I need abit of time, could we slow down abit? Sorry...))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:58 pm
Growling she pushed her nose against his, and tried to relax.
"What are we going to do today?"
She asked, having two meanings, one to Jako in a special safety sense, and the other to Missy for a fun day , hopefully...

((g2g to sleep, night night))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image

((Sure sure, take your time. Night Princess :3))

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:28 pm
Missy playfully jumped on Lia's head and slid down her back. Padding over to Jako, she rubbed against his leg , "Good morning..." she said grining up at him also. "Well, I don't know what we are gonna do today, but I'm hungry, I didn't eat dinner last night," her tummy growled, she felt a bit embarassed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:28 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Lia and smiled lightly."Well, we could just go out for a walk....or a hunt..." He said softly, nuzzling Lia softly and smiling with his teeth showing slightly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:51 pm
Missy's tail started to wag when Jako mentioned hunting, "Oh! I want to go hunting!" she exclaimed in excitement, as she padded over to the entrance of the Den. "I'm hungry, lets go!" she called as she ran into the forest excitedly. Suddenly she caught sight of a butterfly that was flying past her. She watched it land on a leaf and growled at it, as she jumped to catch it, but it flew off. Missy laughed and chased after it, pawing at it everytime she could get close to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:03 pm
Joko Marish

Jako saw Missy get excited and leaped over to her and ran infront of her, blocking her path, smiling."Hey easy there pup...we'll go in abit but first you need to know, we're a pack remember...I know your excited, but you are going to have to wait a second....We need to hunt as a pack..." He said to her softly, smiling lightly, not trying to scold her or anything.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:27 pm
Missy watched as her butterfly flew off, "Awww..." she pouted as she sat at the spot she was standing, "You made my butterfly fly away..." when he mentioned they were a pack, she sighed, "I know we are a pack, but I wanna play..." her voice trailed off as she noticed a beetle crawling by, she crouched down and lunged at the beetle, trapping it between her paws. As she lifted her paw to take a closer look at the bug, a yellow liquid squirt from the bug, onto Missy's nose. She jumped back with a yelp, looking at her nose cross eyed, as she rubbed the liquid off her nose. She winced when she caught the scent of the liquid, "Ewww! What was that? it stinks!' she barked in disgust as she sniffed trying to get the smell away.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff