Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
Where Does Everyone Live? =^.^= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Oh. Do you mean that you are her b***h, but not in any real sexual relationship, at least one that is binding? o.o; Regardless of what it is, you sound pretty screwed sweatdrop

lol yeah i guess screwed is a good term as any lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:33 pm
Tenchi me told me to come online to clear this up hehe, i guess you could say hes my b***h rei-chan, though we arent in sexual relationship he has tended to my needs on more than one occassion redface

but since its a pg 13 thing lets jsut leave it at that D:  

Ryoko Rosea

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:33 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child
Oh. Do you mean that you are her b***h, but not in any real sexual relationship, at least one that is binding? o.o; Regardless of what it is, you sound pretty screwed sweatdrop

Wait...do you mean that literally or figuratively? o.o;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:34 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child

Wait...do you mean that literally or figuratively? o.o;

well if you check her post above yours then you will understand sweatdrop  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:36 pm
Well that sounds like BOTH! If it's literally that's actually kinda hot redface heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:39 pm
i apologise to being too forward but yeah we arent bf and gf but its happened on a few occassions being on the road alot can be hard ill explain the situation in a pm sometime rei my love *pounces and gropes*  

Ryoko Rosea

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm
Ryoko Rosea
i apologise to being too forward but yeah we arent bf and gf but its happened on a few occassions being on the road alot can be hard ill explain the situation in a pm sometime rei my love *pounces and gropes*

*Eeps and blushes* So I'm your love now, eh? Cool! I fear for the males of this Guild then xd

"No I'll let YOU whip x member for foreplay!" "No I'll let YOU crossdress x boy for foleplay" xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ryoko Rosea

*Eeps and blushes* So I'm your love now, eh? Cool! I fear for the males of this Guild then xd

"No I'll let YOU whip x member for foreplay!" "No I'll let YOU crossdress x boy for foleplay" xd

^^  

Ryoko Rosea

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:30 pm
So how have you been? What do you like best about Tenchi? What do you like best about your other Bandmates?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:25 pm
Cripes...I need to join a band.
whee  

Amara Su
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:59 pm
Amara Su
Cripes...I need to join a band.
whee

Well how well can you play music or sing? blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:19 am
Well for Tenchi their is alot to like hehe, hes a nice and despite his awkwardness when a girl hits on him, hes much like his anime counterpart he would do anything for us.

I remember this fan was trying to hit on me, i told him i wasnt interested then he got really agressive and was swinging a glass bottle at my head, Tenchi jumped in front of me and took the blow square to his head, Tenchi then punched him once knocking him over the table before getting into a fight with the fans friends also giving them a kicking, he then sat beside me and stayed with me all night not even taking notice of the blood running down his face it was very sweet there have been plenty of other times.

Imphy is well Imphy shes cool shes out bass player but canl also play the saxophone and her house is very cool very old japanese styled itsssssss cool Imphy also maybe on of the youngest in the band but shes one of the smartest and handles the band set up, telling the roadies what to do etc shes awesome.

Vixen or drummer well shes cool honest hard working, she cooks alot for us though Tenchi tries to do that himself she wont have it and always shoos him away we all do our part basicly ^^  

Ryoko Rosea

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:28 am
awww~you guys are a family...that is the nicest band eva! I think thats sweet that you all get along like that ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 am
Amara Su

Bowling Green? Isn't that where Corvettes come from?
surprised

Sorry for not visiting the guild/this thread for so long...and yes it is. I have no idea why...^^'  

CasualCabbit

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:24 am
Well finals were coming up for you and that's some serious crunch time

Well that sounds like a lot of fun with that band! The only thing that surprises me is that Tenchi can cook! Who would have guessed. It makes sense that Tenchi would be the type to be protective and chivalrious like that. *Biiiig huggles for Tenchi* You did some good work there Tenchi! ^^  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff