Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:55 am
User Image
Summoner

Akio had been running for a long time. He stopped and knelt over breathing hard. He looked up surveying his surroundings, tears streaming from his eyes. He did not know he was near the hidden sound village and his mind was in a haze, he was not thinking right.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:16 am
Alice followed the footsteps to this village, she entered not knowing which village it was.  

Lady AliceSky

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:36 am
tc_pistols
Fenrir Graveheart
((That you guys stayed with, even though he offered to take you back if you didn't want to. stare

WAY TO GO SILVER! scream stressed ))

((First your rpc cant know that or its meta-gaming second if they go back to their villages and explain what the situation was the kage will be reasonable and will take the bounty off. Second its the Rain villages problem and im pretty sure you dont go around telling your neighboors "Oh we had a few desertions in our group" so its highly unlikely that anyone would know about the fact that their gone besides those in rain. Third everyone wants to kill scion? Why? all the others were kidnapped OH i know its cause she has the sharingan and you now "Think" you have a legit reason to kill her for it, when in actuallity you dont cause she wa kiddnaped so she's not a rouge as stated before and you couldnt know she was kiddnapped cause your not in rain, and alicia hasnt labled them as rouge ninja.))

(Firu: Sorry for the spam XD

tc: I don't want her Sharingan. I have two of my own. No, this is something bigger then that. Something that should be real fun and the guild will hate it. Take your time, you'll help me, or you'll be against me.

Sin: Actually, it says you need to ask permission. Koi said she was a Missing-Nin, due to the fact that they never even entered Suna... So the information is false. But she left with a Sannin, so that is ok. However, Rus did not leave with a Sannin, nor did he have permission, I would think. Based on that he should become a rogue-nin for the agreement. Whether Alicia knows that he was kidnapped or not. After a certain time period, one begins to wonder about their shinobi.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:23 pm
Aki waltzed back into his home turf whistling a tune as he did so his hands working on another wood block shaping it to his desires. It would be a while before he finished his next works.  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:55 pm
A dragon came through the air and slammed onto the ground and reverted back to human form. "We need to find a solution to this problem." She said as she waited at the gates.

(Well, i might get Lady Alice Sky here. twisted But once i see that they in fact due say they are leaving, and that i have guards posted at the gates, i will know and put them on the list, and yes, due to bb's rule, i can't put them as missing.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm
((Alicia dont worry this is just a big misunderstanding but there is a reason why I created this drama xd ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 pm
havockboy
((Alicia dont worry this is just a big misunderstanding but there is a reason why I created this drama xd ))

((havock used me, and i was fighting for my life.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:17 pm
(Don't worry havock, if violence does erupt because of this...you will be the first one on my list to be the first victim of my Dragconic Clan. mrgreen But if you are saying that its just a misunderstanding, then i will just flirt with you since my rpc is flirty, and then just leave.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:14 pm
((Ah but my dear I did not start the fire, HE DID *points to silver* besides it is a misunderstanding. Zeramaru knows him a bit but not his snake. Snake thinks Missing nin must keel while when Zeramaru knows he is a rain nin and well for some reason set fire to his snake and the gates. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:27 pm
((that damn snake attacked me for no reason, i was going to let it eat my clone and then explode it from the inside but that would have been really had to rp))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:32 pm
(It would have been more easier...so whats going to happen havock? Are you going to come to me and talk or what? Or should i give you a poison kiss? mrgreen Then again...Oni will come after me and you.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:01 pm
((If i were you silver, i would hide, you annoyed Cloud so much, i am coming to kill you.))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fire Master Paul

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:57 pm

((@ The Nekkid Hero:
Acually we did enter the sand village it was about 20 post between the 3 of us trying to find Misa. So stick that in you pipe hole))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 am
Aki walked out into the world whistling a tune and whitling away at yet another block of wood. He was going to find somewhere to get some R&R before he would return to the Grueling training he knew the otokage would force him to do.  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:21 pm
Katsuro walked into the gates.
)(Waht the hell happend Silver just burst into my office and started spouting about war and runs out then I send rhulain to search and he says the amekage ran to sound after sivler said the same thign to her, Fill me in!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff