Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 am
kadann Hyuga
(you don't get my blood because he burned me to ashes rofl )
that was supposed to be neutral .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image
Shoko still in the room and very unsure how to approach such a conversation just stays hidden in the back. Her anbu mask hiding exactly who she is. "Where is Nanashi?" She says to herself looking around the room she wonders now if she made an error. Is this the right place? did she mistakenly come to the wrong place and elsewhere Nanashi is waiting for her? oh the thoughts running through her brain drive her mad. What fate shall she suffer, to have to wait such a time just to see her lovely acquaintance.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:17 pm
(LOL Wrong posting format Eris. XD P.S. to all, excuse my lateness for posting. Was busy on the weekend.)

Nanashi sighed and brought his head backwards, his eyes closed and his breathing slowed. 'So it is done. Zeramaru is no more, eh? So much stress.' He then returned his gaze to all those in his office. "Mai and Yumi, take your sister and get some much desrved relaxation, but try not to stray to far from the village." Nanashi's gaze shifted slightly to TyTy. "Do not insult those who are stonger than you. Also, I am obviously right here." He stated as an afterthought. His gaze once again shifted, this time fixating on Shoko. "Hello Shoko." Nanashi said formally to her. "How may I help you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 pm
((Hey, so sanha training?))  

Crimson Remedy

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:26 pm
((oops lol >.<))

Shoko stands, staring obliviously to Nanashi. "I have no idea why I am here really." She then walks up to him and smiles. "Something about me being a natural in the ways of music." She has no idea what sound jutsu can do or how one even goes about learning such jutsu. All she knows is that she has been through some crazy weird situations and needs someone or someway to sort it all out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:20 am
Megami Akasun
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

User Image

Megami started walking off but she suddenly stopped. "Sir can I get my headband? I finished the academy training under my dad." she said as she started to put the vials back in her pockets.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Lovely flowers, deadly flowers.

Lovely_toxicn

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:43 am
Near walked into the office with his head held low, "What is going on in here?" His cloak covered his face, but if you had seen Near before then you could tell it was him. The black robe was dark in the room, and the grey sound symbol on the torso of the robes was easily visible.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:34 pm
(Kazuo is in disguise and doesn't want to give away his identity so he sent his salamander to relay a message for Fenrir.)

Jin flies through the air at quick speeds and slowly shrinks down to the size of a dog. He sees the mansion and searches the windows for the office. This would be the first place one would think to look for the kage of the village and Jin hoped he was in as he crashed through the window and landed on the Otokages desk shuffling about to regain his stance as glass shot across the desk onto the floor. Jin quickly relays the message Kazuo had given him. "Otokage! I have an urgent message from a friend of Fenrir's though the message is for Fenrir's help...Fenrir has gathered Zeramaru's squad and is attacking mist. Things are getting really rough and he would like help from Sound if possible. So if you could send a squad to help that would be great." Jin huffs out the message the best he could.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki walked up to the office doors and noted a large group of people inside the otokages office. He noticed several oddities in the room but made no comment. Sitting down on an outside bench he waited to be called in by his Kage. I don't think this is a friendly get together.

User Image
"But I guess I can entertain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:27 pm
Nanashi turned to the overly large lizard that was outside of his office speaking to him. 'Zeramaru's family?' He thought to himself. "Aki, it is a good thing you are here. I wish for you and Near to accompany this lizard. Our shinobi are fighting on the front lines of this battle. I want you guys to come back in one piece, got it?" Nanashi said to the boys as a response to the lizard. "Aki, do you know where Jurou is? He would be essential in helping you as well." Nanashi then looked over to the youngest of the Akasun family. "Of course you may." He said with a friendly smile, as he reached over the desk to hand her a headband. His attention immediately shifted to Shoko. "Then once everything is settled, why don't we see how well you are adapted to sound?" He said to her, then went back to a ready mentality. He waited for the responses of those from around the room.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

"Within the melodies of this song....."

Aki's clone stood up an bowed to his Kage "I belive i do know where he is Lord Otokage. I shall retrieve him immediately, and then head out to the battlefield" With that the clone burst into a cloud all knowledge of this conversation being transferred to the original Aki in the training grounds.

[[Thanks Firu!]]

User Image
"You shall find your death"
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:59 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Sounds good." Shoko smiles a little play on words to lighten her mood. Shoko stares at her new flute and wonders what it is, something is special about it, but she really doesn't think it is anything but an ordinary flute. Shoko may need some time to herself soon in order to sort out her life and create new weapons or upgrades to help her out further...Nanashi probably knows fully well that Shoko, once she learns something new feels the need to go in solitude in order to master that which she learned and upgrade that which she learns.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:32 pm
Nanashi created a clone that would replace him in his seat. Nanashi's clone and Sky sat attentively waiting for responses from others in the room. "Come with me Shoko." Nanashi said, exiting the office and heading for his pearsonal area.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:58 pm
Shoko skips after Nanashi happily humming a little tune. She really loves this village not quite as good as her home in the grass but nonetheless lovely.  

Eris5

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:12 pm
Jin bows then jumps out the window flying back towards the gates hoping the ninja would follow.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff