Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:02 am
Alice then decided to mod Zetsumi as he was utterly useless against Mai, because of its weak durability. She looked at Zeramaru and asked "Do you have any steel on you Zeramaru-sama?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:19 pm
Oroami followed the chakra trail to the lab, moving through the passages in the same pattern and step that the Signature had. He finally came to Zeramaru. "Are you Zeramaru Akasun?" Oroami said with a playful smile.  

Havok-Trance

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:22 pm
Teddy was with Oroami and was dragged along, he stopped as he looked at the lab and and his eyes grew bigger then Oroami's.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"I Thought I locked that door." Zeramaru said as he walked to the lock and poked it.

"Yes." Zeramaru said smiling back but he did not like disturbances since he was busy he was about to shoo him away but he felt a familiar chakra but he was not too happy about Teddy's presence.

"I am going to take a short nap for a moment." Zeramaru said as he sat in a chair and slept, this was odd behevior cause as a human puppet Zeramaru does not need sleep.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 pm
Teddy looked at Zeramaru an just glared at him, "Probably can sense my chakra signal since I am dead," he mumbled as he watched the puppet move around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:38 pm
Oroami slapped Zeramaru "don't even try to hide, you know me Zeramaru, come on you haven't forgotten me right?"  

Havok-Trance

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
(( Havock /hector can one of you make me some fingers? I got mine cut off so I can't use any jutsu....and the exams start in like 3 days.............plz))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:31 pm
(No... I can't and I wouldn't because as this guild's Corrupt leader said I can't use justu if I'm not going to use his classes. And Havock is rather... Devious i don't see him helping. If he does I think It may been a turning point in the RP. lol)  

Havok-Trance

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:16 am
Alice poked Zeramaru, seeing she was completely asleep helped herself to the puppetry parts around the room, also the raw materials that were there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 am
hector rouge
(No... I can't and I wouldn't because as this guild's Corrupt leader said I can't use justu if I'm not going to use his classes. And Havock is rather... Devious i don't see him helping. If he does I think It may been a turning point in the RP. lol)

((Just be like medical they have like the most freedom I think. Havock I need fingers help me))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:51 pm
Sarium walked back into the door "Zeramaru-Sama who at these two"he asked as he looked at Ooroami and Teddy.

((Damnit Kai I told you you can't get puppet fingers you are in the ninjutsu class not puppet.))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:23 pm
((I know those posts are somewhat old and I think I posted them before you told me))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"I was just playing with ya" Zeramaru said waking up and hugging oroami.

"I've been doing good I'm here with my family... But I have to leave there is something I must do." Zeramaru said as he smiled and left the room.

((you do know I CANT make fingers... I'll have to rip of your entire arm XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:04 pm
Teddy vanished.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:32 pm
Oroami smiled and walked out of the room with a satisfactory smirk.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff