Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Shuumatsu no Tani (Valley of the End) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:47 pm
((Wo wo wo wo wo wo. Ryuuki........what do you mean someone beat us to it? What do you mean our mission was to eliminate someone. I'm confused. Was teddy the target of the assassination mission?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 pm
[[Your mission was to help Teddy, we had to go somewhere to the cloud. My RPC thinks it was an elimination mission since he was supposed to created a thick blanket of mist for Akira to kill the guards from.]]

WereWeasels

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 am
Noa slowed down and turned on her heels to follow the rest. '' Have you been hurt in any way? I can take care of that if you want'', she asked, as every medical would. She wondered what they were going to do next, so far it was quite a boring mission to her. She had only run out her lungs and yet not received a chance to find a new way of the ninja that made her want to be alive again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Answering the concerned shinobi Auron turned and said, "No. I am fine miss. I haven't engaged in any combat so I bear no wounds, however you are kind to ask", Auron held out his hand in a shaking gesture, "My name is Auron Ryoku, Oinin of the Leaf. And you are"? Once again, Auron was showing his most apparent feature, his unbelievably good manners.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 am
Noa's eyes widened a bit. A good mannered shinobi! She had never thought she would meet one of those. Most of the shinobi she encountered didn't care to introduce themselves at all, or tried to kiss her while she tried to be polite.
'' Noa Hayato, Oinin of the Leaf as well, nice to meet you too'', Noa replied as she shook his hand.
''How about you, Akira-sama? Do you need any medical attendance?'', she turned to their squad leader.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:53 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron smiled as he shook her hand. Before taking his attention back to Akira, he took one last look at the one named Noa. She was rather pretty for a shinobi, but Auron didn't give it much thought. Auron prided himself in respecting others, and besides...he just wasn't that kind of ninja. In short, he wasn't shallow. If he was to choose a life partner, he would do it for her personality, not her looks. Quietly, he waited for Akira to answer his question.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:09 pm
Noa Hayato
[[ so basically, you finished the mission and we're to return to konoha now? I am sorry, I live in a place where it is nine hours later then it is over there, so it's hard for me to be online when you are]]

[[its ok sweety.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:16 pm
jwalker67
Auron Ryoku

Seeing his captain, AUron ran up to AKira urgently saying, "Akira. I carry grave news. I believe the one named Teddy is dead. I am not one hundred percent sure though. I didn't get a good look at him because he was surrounded by several powerful shinobi. I didn't recognize anyone. I am sorry to say that I have failed the mission".

"That is bad." Akira thoght long about teddy. It was going to devastate Reiko. "I am fine. We had some very strange characters help. The mission is over and now me and Ryuuki will continue on with our mission. The war is still going on and the enemy might retalliate sooner or later, so we shall returned to the Leaf and then, If you still want to go Ryuuki, we shall leave for grass. Now, let's move out!" Akira said as he begun to move out.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 am
Noa nodded and followed Akira back to Konoha. She wondered what dangers would await with this war. Maybe her parents got killed due the war. If that was the case, she would make an end to it, to revenge her parents, and kill the culprits. She had realised she didn't want to die anymore, her parents weren't her only family anymore. She realised that Konoha was her family as well, and that it needed protection. So this mission wasn't a total waste.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:41 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Under his Oinin mask, tears welled up in Auron's eyes as he tried hard not to cry. He had failed his first mission, and it resulted in the death of a fellow village shinobi. Auron was about to begin to doubt his ability to accept such large responsibilities. He was contemplating turning in his Oinin mask for the time being, and taking on a much more relaxing assignment, such as training his squad. With sadness and doubt in his heart, he followed his senseii back home.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:44 pm
Ryuuki nodded to Akira. "Ya, I can handle going over to Cloud." he said as he followed the three towards the land of fire.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron wasted no time in leaving the valley. Soon he would be in Konoha, and as soon as he got there, he would take a rest. Not that Auron thought he actually deserved any. Auron was thinking about his plans and what he was going to do now. He realized that the incredibly long assignment he gave to his students would nowhere near be done about now, so after the rest, Auron decided to train some more on more advanced moves, but not before talking to the Hokage about him being an Oinin. Auron started to realize that maybe he wasn't ready to be an Oinin, he was still far to weak, even though his peers considered him the best offensive chuunin in the leaf. Yes, for now, Auron was sure that he would turn in his mask, and they quest out to gain more power. He did not want another Teddy to happen just because of his own weakness ,of his own.........cowardice. It started to dawn upon Auron that maybe the reason on why he ran away was because of fear. Not of losing, but of dying. Such a thing was shameful to Auron. He wanted to erase that fear, and the only way Auron knew how to do that was train, train, train, and train some more. Learning jutsu wasn't enough however. He wanted to become, stronger, faster, smarter. Only then, when he sensed that all fear was swept away by his vast power, will he resume the title of Oinin, and when that happened. No ninja will dare to face him, and if they do, his enemies will scream for hell's warm embrace. Auron sped off into the sun set, the tears welling up behind the mask falling to the ground. He would become stronger. He would become stronger than anyone. He would surpass a god itself.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Zaboko appeared ina gust of wind, his black cloak rippling around him and the hook over his head, only exposing the demonic mask on his face. He looked at the ground and the tall figure knelt down, placing a hand on the tracks. He left his hand on there for quite some time, thinking and feeling the sand. SOMEONE HAS BEEN HERE ABOUT TWO DAYS AGO.....HEADING TOWARDS THE LEAF Shukaku cackled in his head thanks to the texture of the dirt Shukaku made sense of it. Zaboko stood up and looked in the direction of the hidden leaf, wondering why they came in this direction. He then turned around, vanishing in a gust of wind.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:23 am
Noa passed through Rice country on her way to her beloved students. She ran pretty hard and hadn't paused for a while. She figured she could do that when she arrived at her destination. Maybe she would have time to explore Cloud for a bit.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Kazuma
"The Asylum is your final resting grounds."

User Image

Kazuma walked to the head of Madara and stopped, looking down at the the targets they were after. "I was correct."

Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff