Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox walked into the dojo and set Regula down."Time to wake up kid." he said with a smile. He turned to Tenkai."Let's get start."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

Ryugan woke up. He walked to a corner of the dojo and began to remember the handseals Velox had showed him. Regula then began to repeat the handseals.{{1/3}}

Regula planned on switching place with one of the dogs that Velox always had following him. A puff of smoke appeared. It revealed nothing behind it. Regula stood a few feet away but had not been switched with the dog.{{2/3}}

Regula made the required handseals again. Once more he planned on switching himself with the dog. He concenrated hard but showed nop effort or emotion in his face. The was then a puff of smoke where Regula had once stood. The smoke revealed Velox's black colored dog. Regula had appeared roughly two meters away.{{3/3}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:45 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Tenkai took out 9 scrolls.He then threw them all at dog boy."Here are the taijutsu scrolls i have.Learn them and teach me."Tenkai smiled as he waited.--

((Each scroll is a diffrent style.These are the styles:
Pai Qua Quan
Leaf Style
Mist Style Stance
Rare and Beautiful Art of a controled disaster
Shuurai Tekken Do
Rokushiki-Six Powers
Drunken Fist
Ishi no Karada
Inner Gates))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

{{The gates are not a style but whatever.}}

Velox looked over the scroll he picked out the first two he'd like to learn.
"Let's start with the Rare and Beautiful Art of Controlled Disaster and the Eight Gates shall we."he said this all with a smile.

{{How are we supposed to RP learning the gates anyways? I'd like to learn them but I'm not sure how I should RP learning them.}}

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:55 pm
((Well you make the number of posts required for each gates rank.So the first is genin,so you make 2 posts since your chuunin and just asay that you read over and learn the hand signs and then you actually open the gate.))

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Cloud Genin

Tenkai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Tenkai smiled "Sure go for it.Im going to watch and just foolw what you do."Tenkai tunred to the kid."Hey if you wanna learn taijutsu with us feel free."--

((Lil bang what class are you?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:56 pm
((4 for the ones that say chuunin, 2 for the ones that say genin))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:01 pm
{{I'm and Assassin Class.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:01 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((4 for the ones that say chuunin, 2 for the ones that say genin))

((Yup yup and i can oly learn the first one wiht 4 posts and you can learn like the first 3 or so))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:03 pm
{{I knew that but how do exactly say you learned it? Like so styles say you wear waits in training and etc. Well what am I suppose to state? I ran around the dojo and kept pushing myself to go faster every time?}}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:07 pm
((For the gates it would be like this with more detail:
Haku took out a scroll.Along the side in big letters it read Inner Gates.HAku quickly opened the scroll as he startde to read aand go over the details to the move.(1/4)
HAku quickly started to look over the hand signs as he bagan to practice them with out adding chakra."Come on i go this."Haku was very pleased with the progress that he was making.(2/4)
Haku put the scroll away as he made the hand hand sign."Initial Gate open."Haku stood there and waited but nothing was happening."That should of worked."(3/4)
Haku took a deep breath as he made the hand sign.He then yelled."Initial gate open!"Haku began to glow with chakra as he could feel him self a bit stronger."Yes yes this power."Haku smiled as he waved the chakra off and put the scroll away.(4/4) Initial Gate Mastered

Since dizzles tai class and this is his dojo he prob has weights laying around here soem where,so just rp yourself getting them and do what the style says.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:10 pm
{{Yeah I was going to RP getting some weights. Time to get started.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Before anything Velox activated his Byakugan. He searched through the rooms and found one that had some waits. He ran to the room and snatched to sets of leg and arm weights. One set was smaller. The smaller pair read 500lbs on both the leg and arm weights. He handed the smaller set to Tenkai. Velox then examined the larger set. The larger set read 1000lbs on both the leg and arm weights. Velox smirked. He threw on the weights and turned to Tenkai."You ready?"he asked with a smile.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox was to eager to await Tenkai's response. He began to run laps around the dojo. He was go as slow as ever. Sweat began dripping down the sides of his face and his limbs felt heavy but he couldn't let that get to him. He kept pushing and pushing and as he got use to the weight he became slightly faster but it was nothing but a pace faster then a slow walk. He began to try sprinting at his full speed. That further increased his speed to up to a full jog. He was determined to push himself until he came to a slow run at the very least. Velox's feet began to hurt and his legs began to tremble but he kept on running. He was almost to a slow run when he collapsed. He pushed himself back up and continued to run. He soon found himself at slow run. He then thought it was time for him to try and open the gate.{{1/2}}

From what Velox had read the first gate was found in the brain. It allowed the user to completely release their full mental capabilities which led to ability to release the brain limit on the muscles of the human body. Velox began to focus his chakra into his head and began focusing on releasing the gate. As he did this he began to run once more in order to detect any boost of energy or muscle increase. Velox verbally commanded the gate to open. This seemed to be the trigger. As he said the words he felt himself beginning to become faster. He felt more power in his legs as he ran. As he ran he began to punch at the air. Velopx could obviously tell his punches were much faster and stronger. Velox had remembered that it stated this gate only increase 1/8 amount of his total speed. He began to wonder if this was only a boost of 1/8 his speed what would happen if he were to ever double his speed. He let this though float about as he continued to run about. But then another thought occurred, he feel fast but he still had the weights on which only allowed him to move at about half his normal speed even with the gate open. He then slowed down to a stop and commanded the gate to close.{{2/2}}

Velox clearly felt the toll taken on his body. His muscles had been stretched beyond their limits, possibly tearing tissue fibers. He knew using the gates could be risky.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:47 pm
((You guys cant get used to the weights the instant you put em on, I've had 3 ton weights on me for a few months, at first I was slow as hell, then I kept training and got fast.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:02 pm
{{I never said I went my normal speed with them or anything. Just a slow run equivalent to a fast jog. Atop that I opened the gates and I'm a Tai class and I'm also Chuunin level.}}  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff