Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:22 pm
Tempted Rath walked twards her reaching out he touched her neck with his hand, "such a slender and perfect neck, it would be a shame to scar it" he said lowering his hand, facial musles in the humans face betrayed her thoughts as he watched her, "you are peculiar" he said grabbing her hand and exzamining it, "you face a being far stronger than you, yet you still belive you can survive," he said "Why did you come here?" he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:23 pm
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX
(( xd is everybody dead? And hai Angel ^^))

((I am not... I just have no one to post with.... >>'))

((I know how you feel xd I don't know what rath is doing rofl We should all have a poking war! twisted ))  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:25 pm
((There's Alaina or you can make him bump in to Lenah and Rath or make him see Shiori spying on the two...poking war??))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 pm
XxQuietStalkerxX
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX

((I know how you feel xd I don't know what rath is doing rofl We should all have a poking war! twisted ))

((He posted.... Oh and what will mother think of Vincent's actions? Carrying a young HUMAN lady to her bed... SCANDALOUS!))  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:28 pm
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX

((He posted.... Oh and what will mother think of Vincent's actions? Carrying a young HUMAN lady to her bed... SCANDALOUS!))
((Yeah. She would freak.. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:29 pm
((Oh wow o.o Seven pages.Thats a lot to read xD I'll try to maybe do it tomorrow, but I'm not sure, because I have homework, then I'm going to a friends house for the weekend.I might be able to use my computer there.
See ya~))  

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:30 pm
((you know it takes time to post for two roleplays...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:31 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted so far past those two times. I'm a little stuck at the moment.))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:33 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...

User Image

Blinking in confusion, Lenah thought, I totally thought that was going to work! Damn...there went my ultimate prank...She looked at the vampire and cocked her head "I came here to play a trick on you, I guess it didn't work now did it?" she said sarcastically. This guy is starting to make me alittle mad...how does he know what I'm doing?...then she thought about it a little. Her eyes widened, then she glared. "You can read minds can't you?"

That jacket was soo yesterday...

((Sorry guys. sweatdrop you can ignore me. I'm alittle hyped up on caffine and its almost midnight...not a good combo...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:35 pm
Angelic_Essence909
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX

((SCANDALOUS<--- rofl ))  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 pm
[*Shiori*] [*Chi*][*Claymoore*]

User Image

Shiori had to keep both her hands over her mouth to keep from shouting at Rath.Rath sweetie what the hell!!I didn't bring these humans as guests or decoration!!Drink the damn girl's blood! She shouted in her mind since she couldn't scream it aloud.Staring at the scene her eye's flickered a red-violet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian could feel her twin sister's pain. She desperately wished that this place had the brightness that their kingdom had, but it was so dark and gloomy. She gently placed a hand on Alaina's shoulder and smiled softly. "At least we still have each other," she said. "At least they didn't choose to separate all of us." Still, she looked down, how would she be able to paint in this atmosphere? She could feel her inspiration slipping from her minute by minute. However, before it could completely slip away, she stamped her feet upon the ground. "No! I will not let this place get to me! I will try to make the best of things!"

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:39 pm
XxQuietStalkerxX
Angelic_Essence909
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX

((SCANDALOUS<--- rofl ))

((Are you making fun of my spelling? I am a tard at that so SHUT UP CAUSE I SPELLED THE MOFO RIGHT! lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:42 pm
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX
Angelic_Essence909
Leifka
XxQuietStalkerxX

((SCANDALOUS<--- rofl ))

((Are you making fun of my spelling? I am a tard at that so SHUT UP CAUSE I SPELLED THE MOFO RIGHT! lol))

((No, I cant spell either so that makes me a tard too xd the only way I spell, is because Firefox spells for me i just thought that scandalous was funny. This is what caffine does to me rofl ))  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 pm
This time he smiled, "you humans are easy to read" he said she is such an interesting human... brining her wrist up to his mouth he could smell her blood running through her veins, he then let her hand go after seeing a strand of red hair hanging from the statue behind Lenah, "i am serious about the servants though" he said turning to grab the papers he had left on a table, "unless one of us bites and claims you, you are considered free prey to them, my mother's treaty cannot help you in the face of a vampires instincts, expecially ones that aren't noble born" he said then looked to where his mother was hiding, "good evening mother"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff