Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Sparing Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:22 am
"BOO YEAH!"darion got up and left right behind Darsk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:08 pm
Darion entered the dojo again and pulled out a universal scroll scroll."Okay shadow clone here we go!"(15 posts)

Darion did hand signs and nothing happened.1/15(im lazy so ill do the rest later...)

"Well im bored..." Darion said as he left.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 am
Darion walking into the dojo."I havent been here in a while."Darion took out his copied wind scroll."ill clear the basics first...Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone) should only take 4 tries."(thats -1 cuz of fuuton mastery)

"OKAY!" Darion copied the hand signs from the scroll and just wind picked up and nothing else"Darn it"1/4

"more wind!"Darion re-did the hand signs tons of wind picked up then fade."ugh...too much wind..."2/4

"This time I think I got it"Darion did the hand signs carefully and wind fromed an image sorta like Darion's image but wasnt complete."Almost"
3/4

Darion did the hand signed fast and made sure no screw ups this time wind picked up faster then before and in 3 seconds two Darions stood infront of him"PERFECT!" 4/4 complete  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:57 am
"Next up for is Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)! This is easy i lift my self up easy"Darion said as he forced wind under his feet for 2 seconds."heh heh maybe not"

Darion took a Shuriken out and placed it on the floor."Kay all i have to do i lift it up to chest langth."Darion focused underneath the shuriken and made it got in the air up to his feet."i need to focus more."1/4

Darion focused harder as wind flew underneath the shuriken and made it go up to his knees."getting there"2/4

"Right this time ill mostlikely get it up to my belly" Darion focused as hard as before but with more wind, the shuriken floated slowly up to his stomach just like he said.3/4

"For the finishing touch!"Darion focused wind under the shurien and it rose quickly up to his neck. "Thats even better then i expected!"4/4 complete!  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:14 am
"next is Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill) this will probably take 4 tries as well if lucky 3"

Darion focused on the shuriken on the ground lifted it up and moved the wind side to side but lost control after he went left,the shuriken went flying into the wall. " yickes i can image a person there and i like what I see" 1/4

Darion took the shuriken out of the walk and made it levitate in his hands then backed up so he didnt hurt him self while moving it."careful Darion you can do this" Darion moved the shuriken up and down then let it go "I need to work on moving it around me now"2/4

Darion made the shuriken levitate again and focused it moving around him
about half way it stopped."okay once more."3/4

Darion made the still levitateing shuriken move around him."Hey i wounder..."Darion made it the floating shuriken fly towards the walk stopped it and sent it flying back at him and caught it."Nice i can put it into a full stop!" 4/4 complete  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:43 pm
"Okay the next and last basic jutsu is...Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique) shouldn't be hard at all"Darion said as he placed the shuriken on the ground.

"this will be so easy!"Darion said as he put his hand out then controlled wind to bring the shuriken towards him, too much wind of course sent it flying at him makeing Darion duck out of the way."Woah!"Darion looked behind ihm and the shuriken was deep into the wall, to deep to pull out. "less wind" 1/4

Darion placed another shuriken on the ground and repeated the the same hand movement as before but with less wind but only nudged the shuriken"To little wind this time eh?"2/4

Darion repeated his Haand movement once agian but this time the shuriken moved toward him and at a slow enough speed for him to catch which he did."once more to be sure"3/4

Darion moved back 6 steps and redid his hand movement the same result as the last he finished the jutsu."nothing to it!" 4/4 COMPLETE!  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:01 pm
"alright the next genin jutsus"Darion looked over the scroll and was interested by one inperticular "Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind) nice!This will probably take like i dunno 6 tries."

Darion followed the hand signs on the scroll and focused chakra all around his body but nothing happend."more focus" 1/6

Darion repeated the hand signs and focused more then before Darion felt a breeze and got him excited."gettng clo..."Darion noticed the window was open"AW COME ON!!!!!"2/6

Darion closed the window and redid the handsigns with more focues then before and made wind pick up around him."nothing happend"Darion said as he looked down in depression but noticed his feet were protected by armor"nice!"3/6

The wind went away from his feet and Darion redid the hand signs with wind flowing around his body and chakra courseing through him he felt like nothing would go wrong, eventually Darion looked at his legs and noticed he had wind armor all below his weist."It's so light!"Darion felt like normal not weight added 4/6

Darion with speed did the hand signs picked up wind and focused harder then ever Darion looked down but nothing was there "what was before just luck?"Darion scrathed his head and hiw hair blew back."huh?"Darion looked at his arms and from his shoulders to his hands Wind was staying around them.5/6

Darion felt if he closed his eyes and pictured his whole body cover with wind he could do it, so he closed his eyes did the hand signs and wind quickly went all over his body when he opened his eyes and inspected his body the jutsu was completed."Man this is cool!" 6/6 complete!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:08 pm
"Interesting!Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion) it seems like a rasengan!"Darion liked the looks of this one.

Darion called up 2 clones"We try to make it in both hands we can probably complete this faster!" Darion stuck out both of his hands and the wind clones focused their wind chakra into his hands the to wind balls showed up but only for a bit 1/6 (plus the second clone boosts the efftect of the learning process) 2/6

Darion made 2 more clones come up stuck out his hands and let the conles do what they did before focused their chakra into his hadns make 2 more wind balls appear and lasted longer then before 4/6

"this will be it!"Darion called 2 more wind clones and they repeated their roll the wind balls appeared once again and lasted until used "Thank guys but..."Darion lefted his arms and palmed them both in the face getting rid of the clones and the jutsu 6/6 COMPLETE!  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 pm
"Next up and the last one ill do for the day is... Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap) this will be good for my Drill Core plus with my wind armor I wont get harmed."

Darion did handsigns and focused on a chair, It took 2 minutes for Darion to retry. 1/8

Darion redid the handsignsand focused on the chair again but he didnt feel anything."UGH! This will take longer then i thought..." 2/8

Darion planted his feet firmly on the ground did the following hand signs carefully and focused on the chair and once again nothing happened."Oh my god...Im getting no where..." 3/8

Darion this time focused on a pillow because he thought it wouldnt be as hard with some thing smaller and was right...sorta, as a little breeze flew but his face he felt like progress was being made.4/8

"more focus."Darion did the handsigns with haste and closed his eyes and focused, as the breeze picked up it also faded"getting there..." 5/8

Darion Did the handsigns faster then before since he memorized them and the pillow moved abit but not much. 6/8

"I must be doing it wrong well i focus in was spinning motion"Darion did the handsigns like before focused and pictured the pillow spinning and after awhile the pillow did as he pictured for about 1minute "SO CLOSE!" 7/8

"this is it!" Darion repreformed the hand signs and focused on the will like before and within no time a tornado just a bit bigger then the pillow formed"YES I DID IT!!!!!"8/8COMPLETE!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 pm
"Well thats that...now i guess ill see what the newbies are up to at the newer acadmy."Darion said as he head back to the village  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 pm
Darion walked into the dojo and sat down waiting and thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:16 pm
Kazuo suddenly appears in the dojo a few feet in front of Darion. "Hello Darion. I believe we have some training to do." He says smiling an evilish smile. "After all, you do want to pass these Chuunin exams coming up, don't you?"  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:18 pm
"raikage..."Darion said as he got up and bowed."yes sir i do...so what are wee gunna learn?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:25 pm
"Well..." He says grinning. "...I think we should start off with your taijutsu. "How about we learn the Cloud Village Taijutsu Style?" He pauses. "First practice moving your body around in a fluid motion, swinging your arms and punching and kicking and all kinds of things making sure that you do it nice and smoothly as if you were a current of water...Make sure you relax and focus your mind and body." He takes a few steps back and watches with his arms crossed.

(This is The first stage: Arashi noma eno shizu kesa [The Calm Before the Storm]. Take 15 posts of you doing punches and kicks and all kinds of forms and what not. Try to be descriptive, I know it's not a lot to work with but that's how it is. I g2g now but this should be good to start you off.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:29 pm
((kay ill do my best.))
"yes sir."Darion said as he got in a stance and kept thinking to him self"like water...rushing rapids?or clam and nice??ugh i think clam...Darion then punch slow and softly then after five punches he started doing slow kicks."am i doing it right?"Darion said cluelessly as he went on and on with slow kicks then lost his balance and fell on his butt "ugh...i need to work on my balance and my movements."Darion felt stupid about not understanding what he ment by water like movements.Either way darion stood up and got in his stance again 1/15  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff