Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil MystREs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:06 pm
Possibly, but whatever. I only tried about 10-15 times, so it could still be there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:40 pm
I can't get to it either.. damn. And Bio, it'd been discovered long before the PS2. Not gonna lie, I actually found out about that glitch on YouTube with the video dated a month after GC release..  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:05 pm
Canas Renvall
I can't get to it either.. damn. And Bio, it'd been discovered long before the PS2. Not gonna lie, I actually found out about that glitch on YouTube with the video dated a month after GC release..
Well, I never heard of it until after the PS2 version, so, know knows? Maybe Capcom missed it too. I mean, I imagine if I was working for Capcom, I wouldn't be spending my days surfing YouTube.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:21 pm
Mystery Name: Forest Speyer crimson head/zombie (not as fast as a crimson head and not as slow as a zombie)

Mystery: Forest was able to run but for zombies, they would have to be shot down first for the process of the T-virus to continue. so i don't get why Forest was a crimson head in the first place.

one more thing: What in the world killed Forest? confused  

UmbraGallus

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:33 pm
In-Umbrella-We-Trust
Mystery Name: Forest Speyer crimson head/zombie (not as fast as a crimson head and not as slow as a zombie)

Mystery: Forest was able to run but for zombies, they would have to be shot down first for the process of the T-virus to continue. so i don't get why Forest was a crimson head in the first place.

in REmake cerberuses killed forest

in RE1 the original crows killed him

i hope im thinking of the same guy  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:57 pm
Resident_Kyo

You aren't.

Forest was killed by Crows in both games.

Joseph Frost was killed by the Cerberus in both.

As to why he runs faster, it could always be a genetic anomally. Maybe something about Forest was different from normal people.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo

You aren't.

Forest was killed by Crows in both games.

Joseph Frost was killed by the Cerberus in both.

As to why he runs faster, it could always be a genetic anomally. Maybe something about Forest was different from normal people.
Or it could just be the fact he's a 'fresh' zombie and hasn't decomposed as much as the normal ones, so can obviously run faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:37 pm
XINVADER
Or it could just be the fact he's a 'fresh' zombie and hasn't decomposed as much as the normal ones, so can obviously run faster.

But the zombies in RE0 were fresh, and still, they were pretty slow.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:01 pm
I have an answer for what you stated before, as to why the doors are boarded up in RE3 but not in RE2. I think, when Jill went there, there were several survivors still around, and they boarded up the doors for safety. But the zombies broke through within the day between the beginning of RE3 and RE2. That's my theory.

In-Umbrella-We-Trust

I think Forest was just on steroids. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:15 am
Biohazard EXTREME
XINVADER

Not nessacarily, the ones on the train could of been there for ages, was it made specfic when it happened? Was it even the same day? Anyway the ones in the training centre would have been there ages anyway.  

XINVADER

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:10 am
XINVADER
Biohazard EXTREME
XINVADER

Not nessacarily, the ones on the train could of been there for ages, was it made specfic when it happened? Was it even the same day? Anyway the ones in the training centre would have been there ages anyway.

If I remember correctly, it showed it happen at like 1800 July 23, 1998. Either way, one the train there was a fire that was still going. Now there's no way in hell that fire could've raged for days before the Bravo Team got there, because it would've caused smoke, thus causing the STARS unit it to go check it out before hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:05 am
Vash Thompson
If I remember correctly, it showed it happen at like 1800 July 23, 1998. Either way, one the train there was a fire that was still going. Now there's no way in hell that fire could've raged for days before the Bravo Team got there, because it would've caused smoke, thus causing the STARS unit it to go check it out before hand.

Actually, the train got attacked only 2 hours before Bravo Team found it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Yes, but by leeches... I don't know what point that's meant to make sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:33 pm
XINVADER
Yes, but by leeches... I don't know what point that's meant to make sweatdrop

Lol. Point is, THAT'S when the train got infected, which means those zombies were fresh, yet they weren't fast like Forest. Which means that the fact that he was fresh had nothing to do with his speed.
It's possible that he was a runner in his life, maybe won a few marathons or something, maybe that's why he was fast, because he was very athletic on foot in the first place.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

I was close I think. Maybe about four hours off though.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff