Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Lupita Pack ~Open and Accepting Profiles~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goth king itachi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:56 pm
"thank you." said kazuma as he returned to his human form while walking over to Suzu and pointed out anna to Suzu.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:05 pm
Lita glared back at at Anna, and then turned her gaze towards Reko, and jumped down to retreive her arrow, " i was seeing if i can get game, before i head back home, and thats actually the first time i didnt hit an animal. So, would you mind telling me why you end up being wherever i go?" She wiped offher arrow and put it back in its place.  

heartless_luver123

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:58 am
Suzu smiled "come on lets go after her"she said taking his hand dragging him off  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 pm
Anna shook her head and closed her eyes tightly and made her way through the woods using her sences. She barely avoided a tree and finally leaned against one and opened up her eyes. Still black as every.
"Damn... why did it have to leave now...." Anna said to herself. She heard Suzu coming with Kazuma and climbed into a tree.

Kiatala

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:16 pm
"anna~ you cant hid from a scout!"she sniffed in the air looking for her scent  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:39 pm
No but you can confuse one... Anna said and jumped higher into the tree and jumped behind her and onto another tree then back to the original one. She was using her own sent to trace herself since she coudn't see. Anna jumped forward and caught onto a branc and hoisted herself up and swung way off the path and walked in a different direction. Anna sighed feeling her way around and finally made it back to a small water pool. She set her thing down and changed into a wolf and went in shaking water all over the place and changed back, dry and put her things back on and continued on over the river.  

Kiatala

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:23 pm
She sniffed and sighed "ANNA!!"she called "ANNA IM YOUR FRIEND,YOU DONT HAVE TO RUN FROM ME"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 pm
True, but only Risa, Reko, and I need to know about my secrete... Anna thought and finally felt rock. She smiled and things started coming back into few. Colors and shapes began to appear and soon she could see again. Anna let out a sigh and smiled and saw where she was at. She headed back straight and wound up back in the field near Risa.  

Kiatala

goth king itachi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 am
"my i think that i need to find my place here"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:57 am
Anna set her things down near Risa and changed into a wolf and took off running and was behind Kuzuma and Suzu.
"Why are you yelling?" Anna barked then turned to Kuzuma. "Better do it soon as well..." Anna barked again.

Kiatala

goth king itachi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:30 am
"well i'm sure one of you here could show me" kazuma said as he returned to his wolf form and his chains laid to his right side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:32 am
"I can't show you where you belong in the pack..." Anna whinned some. "You have to find it yourself..." Anna growled in a friendly mannor.  

Kiatala

hinastar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:19 am
pretty_paris123
Lita glared back at at Anna, and then turned her gaze towards Reko, and jumped down to retreive her arrow, " i was seeing if i can get game, before i head back home, and thats actually the first time i didnt hit an animal. So, would you mind telling me why you end up being wherever i go?" She wiped offher arrow and put it back in its place.

Reko smiled. "I guess im currious about you." he said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:40 am
Lita looked down and let her hair fall in her face to cover up her slight blush. She heard in the distance her name being called by her brothers. "um..." she glanced back at reko and smiled " Dont get killed" she lifted up her bow and then took off running in the direction of home.  

heartless_luver123

goth king itachi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:05 pm
"suzu do you have any ideas where i would belong i am a good fighter?" kazuma asked simple.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff