Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nanashi's Sound Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 pm
(Damn Eris. You knew my only few weaknesses. Hot girls in skimpy cocktail dresses and exploding underground.)

As the explosion was underneath him, Nanashi swore to himself as he was blasted through the ground. Once he broke the surface of the ground, he rocketed through the water. When he got to the top, there was enough room for him to breathe in air. Currently, there was not much he could do and if Shoko didn't remove the water, he would be forced to take drastic measures to defend himself. Though, he hoped that Shoko would notice his current state and would either take him to the hospital or look after him in the least.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:32 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageSeeing Nanashi gasping for air above water and making himself very vulnerable indeed. An underwater naturalist like Shoko never thought she could be such a dangerous foe.She isn't a foe to Nanashi though and she doesn't want to hurt him further. Spirraling down to the bottom of the water Shoko's legs landing softly at the bottom of the room. Slamming her foot into the ground a large hole is created a small channel and holding tank equal size to the room above Using water manipulation Shoko makes the water flow quickly down into the reservoir.The water spiraling quickly downwards Shoko standing at the bottom of the room waits in ready for the tumbling Nanashi to drop into her arms

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:15 pm
"Thanks for the catch." Nanashi said to Shoko as he gently landed in her arms. "You know, I could have won, if I wasn't so worried about your safety." Nanashi said with a weak smile. His front was bleeding slightly due to the constant explosive beatings it took. His cuts slowly began to stop bleeding, though it would be best if he got some medical attention. He lowered himself down to his feet, and tried to hold his own, but was about to collapse.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:49 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image((To bad I dont know any medical techniques. XD))

"Ya no problem." Shoko kisses Nanashi's nose and smiles. "And I could have killed you if I wasn't worried about your safety as well." Shoko shifts her weight and smiles to Nanashi. "Should I take you to the hospital?" She kneels down so that Nanashi is lower and she can wrap up and clean his wounds slightly, just the average thing someone would do to a wound like this. No medical ninjutsu involved.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:56 pm
(LOL Oh well.)

"I guess that would be good, and I know you could." Nanashi said with a laugh. "After I get patched up, is there anything else you would like to do in Sound before you head back home?" Nanashi asked her as he began to walk to the hospital, being held up by her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:02 pm
NUR
"Well I could really use some more clothes than this nice little dress you seem to love so much...you know I don't wanna ruin the dress." Shoko smiles helping Nanashi to the hospital she laughs then shakes her head he probably doesn't wanna go clothes shopping with her.  

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces