Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:15 pm
"Okay then," I said. "You need to find the Golden flower in the forest of Nunn. I need it because this magic is so powerful. Then we can perform the change. But if you like, I will come with you. "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:33 pm
"It's your choice... Just point me in the right direction and I'll head that way..." I said smiling, confused about what she said. I had never heard of the Golden flower... or the Forest of Nunn for that matter.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:47 pm
I laughed and saw how eager she was.
"The forest of Nunn is in the in between. This is a flat world in which you can fall off. You must go to the edge my warping there and on the exact edge is the forest. The golden flower is a flower directly in the middle of the forest.", I said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:51 pm
I nod, understanding my need now. "I believe I have been sent here to assist you in your journey for this mystic flower. Please, allow me to assist in any way I can."  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:56 pm
I nodded and said, "Yes. That is a good idea. But I will be glad to come if you like"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:03 pm
I blink, before smiling. "This sounds like something I can't do by myself.... Even if I wanted to." Never before, have I felt this accepted. It's like my heart is soaring and won't come back down. "So when do we leave...?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:09 pm
"idk, but maybe we should wait to leave until the farie returns", I said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:37 pm
"hmmm," i said. "It appears the fairy is not coming for a while, so maybe we should sleep a bit."  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 am
I looked up and over at Yoko. "I cannot return to the darkness until my journey is finished. Would it be okay if I stayed with you tonight?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:03 am
I nod, looking thoughtful. "I suppose we should... which means I'll be parking it in a tree again..." I sigh.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm
"Well, I have to return to my clan. They will be looking for me and I kno Master Scratch will be very mad cause I didn't return last night. I shall be back in the morning.", I said. I waved to the others and warped back to my home as fast as I could.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:34 pm
"Looks like you're bunking with me Knight.... go ahead and grab a branch... Sleeping on the ground isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.... What with all the 'things' that could be wandering around...." I sigh, climbing back into the tree that I had been sleeping in, leaning my back against the truck with the rest of my body on a broad branch.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:27 pm
I awoke as the sunlight flooded into my branch of the hollow tree. Climbing down, I scratched a note into the bark of the tree for my family and left, heading for the giant tree at the boundary. Today I felt like walking there as the sun glistened in my big blue eyes. When I reached the tree, I sat on the ground and began working my magic to heal the scratch on my nose that father had given me. I hoped everyone would awaken soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:34 pm
I mumbled something in my sleep, rolling over.... And out of the tree. The hard ground seems to be my wake up call this morning. "Urgh..... Ouch..." I pull myself up, shaking loose the leaves that were caught in my white blonde hair.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:43 pm
I jumped a foot in the air, my tail fluffing up quickly. I gasped and stared at Yuima. "Are you okay?!", I asked worried. Dropping my hand to my side, my magic pointed at the ground and burned a hold through the grass. Stopping my magic, I swung my hand to my nose only to realize that the scratch was still there.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff