Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:24 pm
"Right. Like Zann said, I was instructing these students in the art of creating a barrier around your weapon." Lucien told Shayne. "Now I'm going to allow them to choose." he turned back to the students. "Okay, who wants to move on to a new enchantment?" he asked the class, and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 pm
Hana saw the new instuctor and straightened in her seat, touching her right hand to her shoulder. 'Master Shayne,' she greeted, nodding her head in a miniature bow.

Turning to Lucien, she replied, 'I'd like to try another.'

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 pm
Zann raised a clawed hand. "I wanna move on!" Zann replied, suddenly enthusiastic.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:32 pm
Shayne Bowed and stepped up and clapped a hand on Lucien's shoulder. "Thats awesome you guys, trust me, it can come in handy! That particular spell may not be the easiest to master, but it will save your life." Shayne said smiling, flashing his perfect white teeth. "I am glad you guys are looking forward to my class, cause I can't wait to teach you guys! Master Lucien, would it be alright if I stayed here and watched a bit?" Shayne asked, looking at Lucien.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:33 pm
She looked at Lucius and grinned and said "I would like to learn another one!" she sat then charmed her pencil so it would write down notes for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 pm
"Mmkay. Since everyone is eager to move on, I'll go ahead and introduce the next enchantment." Lucien said. "Okay, this next one might be a bit difficult for beginners, but I'm confident in your abilities. Repeat: felarin liartho. This means "metallic infusion"." he repeated the incantation over his sword, which made a soft gold mist envelope it. "This enchantment strengthens the material from which the weapon is made, thereby making the weapon sturdier and more resistant to wear. Try it." he finished as he returned his sword to normal. He looked at Shayne, then said "Sure, I don't mind. Here.." He waved his hand and a comfortable-looking armchair appeared in front of the room, next to Lucien's desk. "Have a seat" he said with a smile.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 pm
Hana kept her hand above the rod, and concentrated, whispering the words 'felarin liartho.' This time a mist, not unlike the one that had engulfled Lucians sword, materialized around her rod, but her's was a milky blue mist, close to the color of her skin.
Hana smiled. 'I did it!' she exclaimed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Shayne nodded and smiled again before going and taking the seat that he had mentioned. Shayne watched as the children started on the new enchantment. He was seriously impressed, magic was not a simple concept, it required heart and resolve to be able to use it. It had taken him several tries to actually get a response from a similar spell when he was just starting out. I have progressed far more than I thought I would. I almost always cast spells without vocalizing it, which of course is incredibly dangerous....Note to self, don't mention spell casting without spells. Shayne thought. He watched, examining each students success rates, mentally recording what the students were capable of and calculating what they would be capable of later.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:47 pm
Alexandra put her hand over her metal rod and said "Felarin Liartho!" A mist of ever color of the rainbow appeared and the rod turned white and started to glow for a few seconds but then it stopped after a while. "Was that good? she said to Lucien.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:50 pm
"Excellent work, Hana and Alex!" Lucien exclaimed at her work. "Really, I'm impressed. Nobody's ever been able to do that spell at all on their first try! Wow... what an excellent class I have taken this year! Wait until my godson hears about this...." Lucien, unable to contain his joy, shed a small tear. "Ahh, they remind me of me when I was younger... Boy, how the years have gone..." he thought to himself. He gave Shayne an understanding nod, for he had heard Shayne's thoughts, of course. "I should probably control myself. The mind is a sacred place, and shouldn't be pressed into at one's will." He continued around the room.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 pm
Zann Put his hand on the metal rod and muttered the spell. mist appeared and the rod got a little darker. He tried, but even with Zann's massive strength, he could only bend it slightly. "Awesome." Zann said in awe.

((EDIT: I accidently put 'Zann put HER hand on the...))
((but I changed it))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 pm
Pleased at Luciens' praise, Hana's milky complection flushed blue again, and she returned to her rod, repeating the first spell, practicing.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:02 pm
Alex asked Lucien 'Who's your godson?Just out of curiousity.'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 pm
"Well, you all learned that quickly. Time to move on to the next enchantment, I believe." he said after Zann had enchanted his rod successfully. "Now, this next enchantment should be a snap for my gifted students" he said with a wink. "The words are Felerin jidarni. You know what to do." he said as he repeated the incantation over the sword, whose blade erupted into flames. "As you probably guessed, this one engulfs your weapons in flames that will not hurt the wielder." he proved this by putting a finger to the blade. "See? Nothing. Now, for the more scholarly amongst us, the words mean "flaming metal". Try it out." he finished as he folded his arms and smiled at the class.

Feeling Alex's mind, Lucien responded, "My godson, eh? Eheh.. well, don't tell anyone, but my godson.. Well, he's my deceased friend's son. I don't like to talk about it. My friend, I mean. I love my godson to death, but his mother won't let me near him. She thinks I'm the one who killed her husband, you see. You know, I'm kinda glad I'm not the only telepath here." he thought-spoke to Alex, flashing her a quick smile.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:11 pm
Hana looked around at the others, and then back to her rod. re-positioning her hand over the rod, she did exactly what she had the last time, concentrated, murmuring 'Felerin jidarni'
Even though she knew what would happen, Hana still jumped a little when her rob burst into flames that ranged between silver and electric blue.
Fascinated, Hana picked up the flaming rod and waved it about in the air. He was right- it did not harm her, nor did she feel any heat eminating from it!

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff