Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:13 pm
Raurick poked his head out from her shadow and sighed. "I control shadow magic, all I need is a shadow to hide in and I'm all set." He popped back into her shadow and smiled. The shadow realm was an interesting place, it was a mismatched reflection of the world outside of the producer. Sadly it also showed twisted visions that normally plagued the producer of the shadow and he didn't like the ones he was seeing.

He popped his head back out of her shadow and chuckled softly. "You have any nightmares recently?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:17 pm
"Um, yes, a few, why do you ask?", I inquired him. I shivered when he went into my shadow and I hoped he wouldn't wrap his arms around me. He had done it once and I didn't need it to happen again. I shivered again and felt a bit light headed. "By then way, don't worry about me sleeping through the night. I'm a cat so I sleep through the day." I said to him as we walked through the woods.  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:20 pm
"Alright, then I'll call them Daymares." Raurick retorted sarcastically. "Anyways, whatever you dreamed about is in your shadow trying to kill me.. what the heck did you dream about?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 pm
I shivered as I recalled the dream.
"A big shadow that can transform into anything. I dreamed that it disguised itself as a helpful creature, keeping me warm. Then master came by to give me dinner, and he chopped off his head. He ran through my family and killed them off. It was so scary. I tried to kill it, but my magic wasn't powerful enough for it." I said sadly. I realized I was crying and I sloped to the ground. I just sat there, trying to hard to remember Master. My father. I missed him so much. "I'm sorry.", I said standing up. I walked a little quicker now.  

gandygirl

angel5159

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:03 am
"Yoko are you ok?" I say looking into her sad eyes letting my tail go. I couldn't see Raurick around so I guessed he was in her shadow, maybe not sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:49 am
Raurick leaped out of her shadow with the assailing creature in hand. "You mean this?" He held it up and it slowly changed into a small monkey like creature. "It's a dream imp. They generally feed off of people for long periods of time." With a twich of his hand, he crushed the imp's throat, killing it.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:05 am
"I'm fine. I'm okay.", I said quickly. I tried to hide my sadness but it was impossible. No one would understand. I lead a life of solitude when I lost my family. I tried to think. Had I told Angel about my family? I hopped it a tree and scampered over the branches instead. "And thank you Raurick."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:39 am
The night elf sat alone on a high branch, eyes closed as she concentrated n not attacking the crows teasing her. She new that if she tried to retaliate, something bad as bound to happen. Still.... Wouldn't you attack if a crow came and landed on you shoulder, before pecking you in your ear...? The elf cried out, smacking the bird away, before realizing her mistake. She cursed, the top half of her body already falling of the branch. She fell, arms covering her face as she fell through smaller branches, before trying to turn her body mid fall, so that she caught a thicker branch with her stomach. "Crap.... I'm going to feel that tomorrow..." She coughed, pulling herself up completely on the branch, glaring up at the crows her keen eyes could see from here.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:44 am
I jumped out of the tree and pulled my sword out of my stocking. Preparing to fight, I stared at the elf. If thats what it was.
"Who are you? And how did you got into this forest?", I asked very suprised. I had never seen a night elf in this forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 am
The elf looked up... at the cat person? "I live here if you don't mind.. Though I tend to stay up higher in the trees. Bloody crows..." Her hand reached up to push the hair back from her face, when it came in contact wit something warm in sticky. "Are you kidding me...." She sighed, deciding to leave it alone for later. "Who are you...? The polite thing is to say who you are first... And if you don't mind... point that sword somewhere else.."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:55 am
"Welll, I don't know, what would you do if this random creature fell out of the tree and freaked you out?", I asked her. I put the sword away and extended a hand to help her up. "I'm Yumi Moko. Call me Yoko. And yes, I'm half cat, half human. No comments."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:07 am
"Sorry that the crows decided to be annoying right now....." the elf sighed, taking the proffered hand and standing up, once again glaring at the crows up in the much higher branches. "My names is Liz... Nice to meet you." Liz grinned. If you thought about it, Night elves seemed really feline, with slitted pupils, and sharp canine teeth.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:10 am
Raurick laughed heartily when he saw the crow's antics. His vision during the day was bleak, but he could still make out the black forms as crows and he saw what they caused. He didn't mean disrespect by laughing, but he didn't get to see clumsiness like that often. "So if you live hear and the upper trees are your home, why do you let those ruffians take root?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 am
I laughed saw how hyper Liz seemed. Her and Angel would get along so well. "Nice to meet you. Sorry about practically killing you. It was out of habit.", I said happily, my sadness slipping away.  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:18 am
Raurick slipped into a shadow and stepped out of Yoko's to stand weightlessly on the branch next to her. "Night elf, huh?" He quirked an eyebrow. "Other than sucking blood, we're not too different. But, unlike you, water and holy energies are still strong against me."  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff