Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 pm
Nala ran off to try and find something to do she had been so busy that she forgot to take a break and have some fun she Saw missy and walked over to her "Hello missy. How are you?" She asked as she walked up to her.

((I didn't put it but she also understand any animal i thought her being one it didn't need to be said but now that i think of it i probly should have.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 pm
Lilly stared at him in shock, This guy is so msterious... she tought confused yet amazed. She shrugged, she would have time to figure him out later but for now she was tired. She stood up and smiled "Thank you sir..." she said with a small bow of her head. She wasn't going to tell anyone her secret yet not if she could help it. It seemed like something weird around here. She loved mysteries.

~~~

Missy glanced at Nala, "Hey!" she said with a happy bark, and playfully pawed at Nala, "I'm fine, and happy, how are you today?"

(( sorry for not posting for a while guys... sweatdrop ))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:29 pm
~Sorry everyone! I haven't been able to post in a while! My interent is being a pain in the...umm...well you know!~

Shiva smilled. "Thats the very strange day that we became friends...And I'm glad because if you were not here everyday I would have lost my job on the first day!" She giggled thinking back to the first day of work when she knocked a few vases down and broke a few dishes. "Ha! Thanks!" Shiva said not letting him know what she was thinking but wanted him to understand that she thanked him for it anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 am
"I am good though, I lost a mouse though. How are you and have you met the new vet? She didn't Freak out like the last one when she heard me speak to her." She said Jumping on missys back near her shoulders playing her normal joke on Missy.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:49 am
He looked at Austin and had that same feeling, one that he knew well Austin, I am guessing that you have an odd feeling, I can tell you right now what it is if you want me to

He walked out and walked calmly to the Master's room, that was the one room only the Owner and Jet had access to, not even the animals were allowed in there. He took off the Owner costume and smiled "That was fun" He exited the room through a secret passage that left him in the other part of the house no one ever goes to, the basement, he walked out of the basement and stretched "What should I do now?"

He smiled and looked at her "No need, trust me, when I first started here, I made many more mistakes that you, so I wanted to help you out" He smiled and could not help but think that helping her was only his excuse to be with her. He suddenly wanted to hold her, but he had a feeling that he should not, he liked her, but he did not know if she liked him that way  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:10 pm
Lilly watched as he walked out and turned around heading back to the main room. She glanced over at Shiva and Jet who were talking and decided to meet some new people. She waved and walked over to them. Jet already knew her, so she looked ove at Shiva, "Hi, I'm Lilly the new vet..." she said with a smile.
~~~~~~
Missy laughed as she tried to shake Nala off. "Oh, yeah I heared there was going to be a new vet, but I haven't met her yet...she must be cool if she didn't freak when you talked..." she said with a laughing bark.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

Sera; laying on the bed yawning and taking a nap like usual always hears noises from the others and just wished there was some peace... she actually hasn't communicating with the others since she got here.. which was a week ago.. she huffs and just laid there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:47 pm
Shiva giggled. "Yeah those first few days are always the hardest...But today it seems everything is going pretty slow...So...I was wondering..." Shiva paused for a minute as she blushed. "Do you want to go out tonight or do something together...?" She had no idea where the question came from it kinda just slipped out. Shiva then noticed the girl. "Oh hello! I'm Shiva! I'm the maid here! Nice to meet you!" She said with a smile.  

shivawolf1

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:26 pm
(( shiva, lilly was talking to you biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 am
Missy Eevee
Lilly watched as he walked out and turned around heading back to the main room. She glanced over at Shiva and Jet who were talking and decided to meet some new people. She waved and walked over to them. Jet already knew her, so she looked ove at Shiva, "Hi, I'm Lilly the new vet..." she said with a smile.
~~~~~~
Missy laughed as she tried to shake Nala off. "Oh, yeah I heared there was going to be a new vet, but I haven't met her yet...she must be cool if she didn't freak when you talked..." she said with a laughing bark.
"She is though, She is a bit Nervous about being here. I am not realy sure why she is but maybe us animals should try and make her feel more at home when we can." Nala said as she quickly hopd on Missys head to avoid being shaken off and seeing the mouse that got away. "Thanks for the heads up!" She said smirking at the wise crack she had just made as she bolted after the mouse.  

Furrie Princess Nala

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image

She watches one of the animals chasing down a mouse.. she hmphed softly to herself and laid her head against the soft bed, she also observes on where she was of course... she is gonna have to stay here for awhile since there was really nothing special about the outside world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:47 pm
~Oh! So sorry let me fix the post! ^_^~  

shivawolf1

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:34 pm
He decided to go out back so he could do some training in his current spare time, he drew his blade and rushed out there to practice

He smiled and nodded "I'd love to" He smiled and looked at Lilly "So, I'm guessing that you got the job since you're already using the title 'new vet' congratulations" He smiled and looked at Shiva, he was honestly happy, it truly was a day to celebrate  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 am
ShadowStream-chan
User Image

She watches one of the animals chasing down a mouse.. she hmphed softly to herself and laid her head against the soft bed, she also observes on where she was of course... she is gonna have to stay here for awhile since there was really nothing special about the outside world.

Kala cought the mouse and quickly killed it. "What was that mouse eating jet fuel!" She said out loud catching her breath. As she ate it she felt someone watching her She turned around and saw Sera. She walked towards her as she ate the tail like it was a noodle. "Hello Sera how are you?" Kala said looking around for anthere mouse. She was behind catching the mice but often stoped to talk while looking for more.

((Sorry but i won't be back untill monday because i can't get on a computer during the weekends.))  

Furrie Princess Nala

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

Now tha adult-like white cat with the moon symbol on it's forehead is trying to talk to Sera... grand.. Sera didn't feel like talking now for she didn't trust them a lot... and.. how did they know her name? " Fine.... I guess..." Was all she said to the cat,  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff