Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:18 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Along with the dragon, the storm sphere blasted Yukio so that his head hit the ceiling and knocked him out. He landed back on the wall with swirls in eyes, muttering "Oro oro oro oro."

edit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:40 am
Nanashi grabbed Yukio by the collar and flew down to the ground. He then grabbed the vial that belonged to Shiro from Yukio's backpack. After this, Nanashi placed Yukio on the ground and formed some seals and placed his hands on the ground. "Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)." Suddenly, mud began to cover Yukio. The weight of the mud was about a tonne, so Yukio couldn't do any handseals if he woke up. Nanashi sighed and preformed some more handseals. "Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)" Yukio and his earth restraints were lifted a few feet in the air. "I'll be back all. I have to bring this kid back home." Nanashi said as we walked to the door, preforming a few handsigns then kicked the wall that blocked the door. It fell back down allowing exit. Nanashi then walked to the gates, Yukio in tow.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:13 pm
Shiro just stood there, before realizing that he still didn't have that vial. "Hey what about my-" But by that time, he was already gone. "Great. Well I guess I am staying here for a bit." Sighing, he walked back over next to alicia, and sat down, mumbling about people stealing his stuff.

((and just so you know firu, I am not rain. I am grass.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:20 pm
(Sorry ish. Your headband doesn't say T__T)

Nanashi walked back into the training grounds and right to Shiro. "Sorry about that. Here you go." Nanashi said, handing it back to him with a smile. "Sorry it took me so long." Nanashi then went to study how his students were progressing, and if no problems arose, he would go back to training himself.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:42 pm
Ronnel grimaced in pain. He fell back and felt something against his lower back. His eyes widened. I forgot about those! he shook his head weakly, unable to believe that he had forgotten about one of the basic supplies of a medical shinobi.
He struggled upright and began fumbling in his pouch. He pulled out a pair of small blood red pills. He chewed them up, and someone who was watching him would see that his color improved almost immediately. He rolled off the mound and landed heavily on his feet.
"Blood pills, gotta love them." He staggered out os the training chamber intent on reaching the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:52 pm
((lol how come you won't bite me? I put out my arm next to your mouth and told you to do it like twice xd ))  

hentaiprince

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 pm
((I don't bite just anyone. And my rpc doesn't know about your kekkei genkai lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:51 pm
((lol ya but he's completely ignoring me xd ))  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:31 pm
Kai saw the otokage done with the kid so he awaited further instruction in his training." I wonder what's next?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Thinking the Otokage would be kind and he himself would help genin train, Kai first suggested to look in the Training room for genin. Kai looked around and saw Nanashi and walked up to him and said "May we join your village? We come with Zeramaru-sama"

Kazu looked at his brother and the Otokage being silent the whole time

RaiTenguOni

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:08 pm
Ronnel came back into the training grounds with heavy bandages around his leg and walking with a cane and a noticeable limp. He grumbled to himself, then made sure to stay away from the hole where he had fallen earlier.
He sat down near one side of the chamber and pulled out the scroll of sound ninjutsu that Nanashi had given him. He looked up, hearing the new people. A lot of people came with this Zeramaru. Who is he?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 pm
"Oh...are any of you hurt badly?" Alicia yelled out.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:16 pm
Kai hearing the lady and walked over to here."hi my name is Kai. What's your name?. Oh aslo I have minor burns on my legs."Kai. Started smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:01 pm
"Hells ears." Ronnel scanned over the details of the next jutsu, intrigued at being able to learn a jutsu that would help him and seemed perfect to pair with the Ventriloquisim technique.
(1/3)
Ronnel began running through the hand seals of the Hell's Ears technique, slowly at first, but speeding up progressively. Soon, he was moving at speeds appropriate for normal usage.
(2/3)

Finally, Ronnel felt he was ready to try actually using the jutsu. He ran through the seals quickly, channeling chakra into each one as he made it. For a second, the teen couldn't hear anything at all. Then suddenly, everything in the room was grating on his ears. He quickly canceled the jutsu.
"Ok...use that, but sparingly."
(3/3)

Alright, what's next?  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:07 pm
Nanashi sighed slightly and rubbed the back of his head. This day was very tiring. He turned his head slightly to Kai and Kazu and said, "Of course you may, especially if you are with Zeramaru." Nanashi wasn't sure what to train the genin now, so he decided not to. "Ok, all of you, who aren't injured, spar. Ronnel, learn whatever you havent but try not to move too much, I'm sure Dr. Stein could patch you up real good." Nanashi said with a smile. He then walked over to Alicia. "Excuse me for that interuption. Now where were we? Oh right, your name?" Nanashi asked her politely.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff