Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 pm
Kess climbed through an open window and looked around the house. " Nothin in here " She called out to Andie She walked into the kitchen and found the back door wide open. " Hmm" She walked out back to Andie"Shes not here but everything was unlocked" She started walking back to the Cafe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:09 pm
She nodded."Alright." Reina headed over to the two guys and said "Hello gentlemen. What would you like for tonight?" She gave them her customary smile.  

Apple_Gel3

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:16 pm
The guys ordered some coffee and a slice of strawberry cake. Naiyoki smiled as she heard there order.
"Wow, never knew guys like strawberry cakes. Usually I see guys order a slice of chocolate cake"
She giggled a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 pm
About to burst out laughing from the comment, Reina looked out the window to check for any signs of the other girls. "There are all types of guys in the world I guess." A couple of girls and boys walked in. Reina greeted them and showed them to their table. "It's gonna get busy it seems"  

Apple_Gel3

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:34 pm
Naiyoki smiled as more people started coming in. She brang out the guy's order of two sliced strawberry cakes.
"Here you go gentlemen. And I will be right back with your coffee's
She went back to the kitchen and grabbed two muggs and filled it up with coffee. She came back with a silver plate where the two muggs were placed on. She grabbed the muggs and gave them there coffees
"Your sure right about being a busy day. Hope the others get here soon" Looking at Reina  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:35 pm
Stella smiled and walked over to a table with a boy and girl seating at it. She quickly took their order and then got another one from someone that was sitting by themselves. She went into the kitchen grabbing the orders and making one smoothy that someone had ordered. She sat everything on a tray and easily blanced everything in one hand. She sat the orders infront of the crrect person and then went to the next table to get their order.  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:47 pm
Kess runs into the Cafe and smiles at Stella befour running into the back to put her outfit on. Walking out of the back room, she smiles and gets her notebook and walks to a small group of girls and takes their orders.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:32 pm
Naiyoki looked out the window seeing that it's getting dark which means the stars will be out soon. She smiled, she always loved staring at the stars at night. Naiyoki went outside forgetting that there were some customers sitting outside. She went out the door and took there orders, she went back inside and put on her silver tray a vanilla milkshake, a slice of carrot cake, warm apple pie, and three hot cocos. Naiyoki got out of the kitchen holding the silver tray in one hand. She opened the door but almost tripping over a rock. Naiyoki catches herself and gives the customers outside there orders.
"Please enjoy, be back shortly to check up on you guys"
She gave them a cute smile and walked back inside passing by Kess and Stella giving them a wave hello.  

Cecile Silverstone

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:54 pm
Reina waited on a couple who came in and then went to another group of guys. "Hey guys~ What'll it be?" She gave them a wink and took their order. "I wonder where the other girls are tonight. Think they're sick or something?" Reina asked Naiyoki. Looking over to Kess, smiling she said "Welcome back. Was she there?" Reina then went off to serve the guys their drinks and the couple their meal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 pm
Kess shook her head as she brought out a salad. " She wasnt there but her back door was open and so was the windows, so..." She shrugged. She smiled at the small group of girls and went back to the kitchen.

heartless_luver123

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm
Shiva made a confuzed look. "New...master...?" When the fact hit her she then relized she wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon. "You kiddnaped me on my way to work! Thats highly unjustified! I demand you to let me go!" She was angry. She wanted to yell at the top of her lungs but then decided it would be a bad move on her part considering that it was her against a group of guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:20 pm
"I'm not sure. But I'm sure they're fine. I'm they're just running late."
Naiyoki looked at Reina. She then went to a table that was left with two empty coffee mugs and two small plates.
"Those first two customers left already??? Well, atleast they paid the exact amount."
She noticed two ten dollar bills with a note on them. She read it and gave one ten to Reina.
" It's from the first two customers. They wanted to you to have a tip as well."
She smiled and put the plates and mugs on her silver tray and put the money in her pocket. She brought the money to the cash machine but kept her tip and put the plates and mugs in the sink.  

Cecile Silverstone

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:29 pm
Lerista leaned foward and sat in front of the cage. "Do not worry I wont treat you wrong, I'll take good care of you. However you wont be leaving any time soon. Not to mention screaming wont help you as nobody will hear you. But please just listen to me and you'll see that you will like it here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:43 pm
Shiva frowned. "You don't know who I am so you won't know what I will or will not like..." She then pointed at him. "I'll go with it for now but just remember as soon as I get the chance I'm making a run for it so if you don't want that you might as well just leave me in this cage or let me go." Shiva sat back in the cage noticing that she was in her uniform. "What the...How did I...?"  

shivawolf1

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:57 pm
Lerista smiled a bit. "I figured you would be more comfortable in that. But I also realize that you would try to run so I already had that planned." He pointed at her neck with a smile. He had put his own collar on her while she was out to make sure she wouldnt be able to escape.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff