Welcome to Gaia! ::

Consiarge University-For kids of the supernatural

Back to Guilds

Have no friends because people are scared of you? come here. 

Tags: university, magic, powers, people, anime 

Reply Outside
Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 pm
Aurica looked at Stela and smiled."Hello.I'm Aurica whats yours?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:42 pm
"oh my gosh...its not like i'm a stalker.." she said rolling her eyes.  

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx
Captain

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:43 pm
ZeroHeart7
Miragirl112
Aurica giggled.
Belder caught up to Aurica. "You should probly go shopping, becuse i didnt tell you but.......your shirt is relly close to ripping."
"Pervert!Would you stop talking about my "parts"?"Aurica said Slapping Belder again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:44 pm
Miragirl112
ZeroHeart7
Miragirl112
Aurica giggled.
Belder caught up to Aurica. "You should probly go shopping, becuse i didnt tell you but.......your shirt is relly close to ripping."
"Pervert!Would you stop talking about my "parts"?"Aurica said Slapping Belder again
"Ow! It was a warning!" Belder grumbled.  

ZeroHeart7
Crew

Red_eyed_dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:46 pm
With a smile She replyed, "I am Stela." She glanced at Belder and her smile faded a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:46 pm
"Then give me your jacket!"Aurica yelled  

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 pm
Red_eyed_dreamer
With a smile She replyed, "I am Stela." She glanced at Belder and her smile faded a little.
"Whats the matter?" Belder looked closly at Stela. "I dont think I know you. So why do you seem upset to see me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Miragirl112
"Then give me your jacket!"Aurica yelled
Belder gave Aurica his jacket. "I was just trying to say that youll want to get new clothes now. All the ones you have now will probly be to tight."  

ZeroHeart7
Crew

Red_eyed_dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm
ZeroHeart7
Red_eyed_dreamer
"Whats the matter?" Belder looked closly at Stela. "I dont think I know you. So why do you seem upset to see me?"
"I dont know. I just have this feeling you and I will not get along." The smile returned to Stelas face. " Like I said its just a feeling. Maybe Im wrong."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 pm
Red_eyed_dreamer
ZeroHeart7
Red_eyed_dreamer
"I dont know. I just have this feeling you and I will not get along." The smile returned to Stelas face. " Like I said its just a feeling. Maybe Im wrong."
"I get the same feeling every time I meet a vampire."  

ZeroHeart7
Crew

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:55 pm
"Well i guess your taking me shopping."Aurica said heading back to the building."Oh!And hello Stela it was nice meeting you.Come on Bel.Where getting something to eat."Aurica yelled already in the hallway to the Cafe  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:56 pm
"Alright. Im coming."  

ZeroHeart7
Crew

Red_eyed_dreamer

ZeroHeart7
Red_eyed_dreamer
ZeroHeart7
Red_eyed_dreamer
"Hmm realy?"  
Yuki wandered into the forest. her image stuttered and she dissappeared, then re-appeared sitting in a high tree branch. she pulled a sketchpad out of her bag and began to draw. she looked down at all the people on the ground  

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:57 pm
Red_eyed_dreamer
ZeroHeart7
Red_eyed_dreamer
ZeroHeart7
Red_eyed_dreamer
"Hmm realy?"
"Yah. See you later." Belder heads off towards Aurica. "You blood-sucker."  
Outside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out