Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Ethral Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Ty was impressed that Itazuki could now stand up to a basic attack of water thrown at him. The minion of water jumped over attack Itazuki sent out to swallow it up and barred its fangs at the man until it sensed something wrong with his master. The thief almost had a moment of nostalgia as he watched Itazuki show great improvement from when Ty had first seen him, but the moment was short lived. Silently a large whack on the back of the head caused Tysulir to grunt in pain. His face clearly stated what was running through his mind, “What the hell just hit me?” Tysulir’s eyes then proceeded to close as he fell face first into the dirt without any attempt to catch himself, he lay there for quite some time as the others paid him no attention

The lion of the rebel was still active mentally and leapt away from its conflict with Itazuki, it plowed through trees and passed by people to guard the one who had summoned it. It stayed standing over the partially comatose Tysulir and ready to attack anyone that got to close, luckily no one did yet. With time, Tysulir was now able to wake up and get his head off the ground. “Blind sighted by, was that a girl?” he asked himself out loud as he sat up and rubbed his throbbing head. “Depressing… I really need to find a better way to get my hands on gold.” He said as he banished control of his lion and the ten foot tall beast slowly melted into a large blob of water and slunk its way over to the far right and then seeped into the ground to prevent Tysulir from having to sit in mud. The thief ripped off his headband and froze the sweat and moisture around his hair that had been soaking wet under the confining cloth. The ice helped numb the head pain and Ty sat there for some more time and looked around to try and figure out what he had missed while out cold. Migraine or not, Ty was ready to use a few select attacks if anyone posed a threat or just looked like they had heavy pockets that could use lightening via the theft of gold and silver.
(I know it is short, I was out for awhile and it would take me hours to type out a full reply to all of the posts that I missed.)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:26 am
Riku felt like he had been walking for days while in reality he had only been at this for a few hours. He took in the beauty of this area and the smell in the air. "I could live in a place like this, so peaceful."

Riku stopped in a clearing and decided he had gone far enough for his first day and since he hadn't done much since his fall and beating. Riku began making a shelter out of wood and large leaves he found and a fire near by. The sun or big light thing in the sky like the sun was beginning to set.

Riku put his hand on his blade and pulled it off his back while still wrapped. He held it in front of him at an upward angle and his arms straight with a downward angle. He closed his eyes, this was so he could imagine himself using the blade and first train himself mentally.

The sword was very heavy in Riku's hands and Riku knew it wold be a while til he could use it with ease. Riku opened his eyes sometime later. The sun had long set and Riku's arms felt weak. He set the sword in the ground next to him and grabbed his bow. He had foolishly forgotten to get food. He told Neveah to stay put and entered the woods once again.

He wondered around till he found a few bunnies a few yards away. Riki put a normal arrow in his bow and set one by his side on the ground. He crouched down and aimed his bow. He took a inhaling breath and let the arrow fly has he exahaled. He quickly grabbed the other arrow and aimed at the fleeing other rabbit and let it also fire as it struck the buddy in the hide area. Riku went and grabbed the rabbits, snapping both necks so they wouldn't suffer.

He returned to the camp and striped the bunnies of their meat and threw the remains in the woods. Riku had learned a lot about cooking when he was young and used some of the seasonings he carried with him. Once the rabbit meat was fully prepared he split the meat. He gave Neveah half and half for him. They both drank water that Riku had found in a stream earlier too day.

Riku finished his food and just layed there against a tree near his fire. Neveah came over to Riku and layed down against his leg.
"We live in some dark times, Neveah. I fear the darkness in this world is growing stronger by the minute. We'll need help if were going to beat it. I wonder if there is an actual light side or if its just a bunch of random people fighting the darkness of this world. I guessed that can be our mission. Find the leader or become the leader. Whichever."

Riku got up and headed inside his shelter and layed down for the night. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Hakora vi Britannia

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Tysulir, after his long rest in the area headed back down the mountain in silence. The shadows hid his movements and he hurried off to a secret path only he and a few others knew that would lead him to his home and career, the stronghold.

[Exits to Stronghold, and yes I know it is a bad exit post...]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:59 pm
Riku woke to the sound of rustling and looked up. He saw a large dog looking thing but something black was coming from its body. He then heard something coming from his right and saw another. He saw his light sword was glowing under the wrap and he quickly lunge for it and grabbed it. He then stood holding it in a battle stance as the animals took notice.

They approached him and now Riku could see their eyes were a glowing red and their teeth were pure black. He knew what they were now, beasts of darkness. He wasn't sure he could beat them with all this weight, but then one jumped at him. Riku reacted by twisting his body and swinging his warped blade slicing the beast in half.

The other beast wasn't going to go out so easily. It began to walk around Riku as Riku turned following it with his blade held at angled battle stance. He kept his eyes on the beast wondering what it was planning.

The beast began to move faster and darted over to Riku's left and lept at him striking Riku's left arm with its claws. The pain was intense, but he quickly re covered. This time it charged him and began to zig zag and went for another slash but this time for Riku's face. Riku slashed his blade slicing off its paw and sending it trashing on the ground in pain. Riku stabbed the beast in the head as it died without another sound. Riku looked at his wound, it wasn't bad but it was burning.

He took the light shard Teran had sent with him and placed it to the scar. It sent away the dark from his scar and Riku bandaged it. He then sat back down and began preparing breakfast for him and Neveah.

Hakora vi Britannia

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Green. Green green and more green. Everywhere he looked there was more green. It reminded him of a giant salad dish. Axel had long since wandered past the city limits of Ethral and had entered Ethral Range, a beautiful expanse of greenery and nature and water and a bunch of things that Axel could destroy at a moment's notice. The though made him frown as he realized that too easily he could decimate the entire area. And without intending to at that. Things had been a bit rocky lately with Axel; Chaos had been unusually foul, even for a entity of destruction. Axel wandered farther still through the range, attempting to enjoy the scenery around him.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:39 pm
Tysulir walked into a green filled area of trees that marked his entrance to the Ethral Range. He still was a bit annoyed at his letter from the debt collection agency and the way he walked with fast, heavy steps and hid gaze on the ground before him. He looked a bit depressed or angry at the world. Thinking that he heard movement somewhere close to him he stopped and closed his eyes to focus on his hearing. He now could tell what direction the other person was in. Since there was not much else to do, Ty decided to go find out who would be out here alone. Then again he technically came here alone, he ignored this fact before his mind slapped it before him again. As he got closer to the one who was wandering through the area he stopped and spoke, perhaps a bit too loud because his voice echoed slightly audible through the area. "The red head?!" He said remembering earlier when he had seen this man in Ethral city.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

"?!" Axel turned around in surprise and lashed out with a tendril of chaos. It was but a warning blow and would do nothing but leave anything touched but it with the feeling of being punched and a small burn. After taking in what was going on he saw who had spoken. "The blue head?!" He said in response to the man's outburst. He, too, remembered seeing the other back in Ethral. He hadn't expected to find him here after having just left the city, but all in all it didn't really matter much to him.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Tysulir did not notice the tendril heading for him due to the temporary stunning the sight of a familiar face had given him. He blinked and recovered from the split second of hesitation and leapt over the waring shot as it came for him. The tendril had however caressed the edge of Ty's shin and made a thin cut in his slacks and left a prickling sensation on the skin under the cut material. "Hey, be careful with those things, I am not on the barbecue menu today." The thief said sarcastically then knelt on the ground and touched his wound and a thin layer of frost formed on the wound and would help ease the pain. He stood back up and looked back at the red headed man. "So, what are you doing out here, other than trying to fry the head of the Rebele I mean?"

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

"Rebele?" Axel said, bewildered by what Tysulir said. "What is the 'Rebele'?"

{{Sorry, crappy, I know. Brain fart}}

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 pm

"Eh?" Tysulir said as, in his mind, he became a frozen statue and shattered. "To be frank, I basically am organizing a huge group of people that will soon be making the move to cause enough rebellious disruptions to cause a war once I pull the right strings." He said and then drooped his head. "Though I only have three or four really strong people with me. That may not be enough to start a war and then take over a country." Then Ty had a brilliant idea. "You seem very strong, I am assuming you use fire in your magic, but we could really use your help as of now. So what do you say?"
(Its ok.. This one is horrid... spazing thoughts = no no while posting)

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel thought on the man's words for a moment. He found it interesting that the man Tysulir would be so willing to distribute such information. Such information was dangerous, so he must be strong if he has no problems saying what it is he does. After all, if he had said that to the wrong person he could have a fight on his hands and would need to silence whomever he had told. The idea of a rebel organization had interested him, but even though he gave the appearance of one who did not like to cause destruction and mayhem, he was quite adept at it and a part of him deeply desired to do just that. He wore a mask of kindness and portrayed himself as one who did not like chaos, but this was just a facade. Now one was asking him to join him in wreaking havoc and taking over a country. "I will have to respectfully refuse." Though it appeared Tysulir's interest coincided with his own, Axel had secretly had his own plans. Deepground. That was the beginning. "Although, I believe we may be of use to each other in the future." A small smirk found its way to Axel's face.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:35 pm

While Axel mentally chewed on his words, Ty summoned a bit of his powers into his eyes. A small flicker of bright blue came to his irises and then faded. During the time the brighter blue was glowing on his irises, Tysulir was now able to see the inner emotional responses of Axel, but this time was different. A dark shadowy barrier prevented the sight trick from working. He blinked a few times after hearing his offer refused, some out of surprise and some to end his vision spell. "Strange... I thought by his considering the offer that he was set for joining, but there seems to be something blocking me from reading him. I must be careful if I test this guy" Staring for a moment with a slight perplexed look on his face he came to another revelation. "Maybe he thinks I am running a fly by night operation." He thought as he listened to the rest of Axel's reply.

"Well I can see that we may in fact be of great use to each other in the future. But now I want to see about the now and exactly how powerful you are." Ty said as the air temperature suddenly fell to a chilling degree. The thief lunged at Axel and swung at him with a right hook punch. "Test one, can he dodge this."

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel's eyes narrowed at hearing Tysulir's words. It hadn't exactly come as a surprise but Axel couldn't say he had exactly expected it either. As Tysulir came at him Axel sighed and caught Tysulir's fist in his vice-like grip. His fingers began to clamp down on Tysulir's hand as Axel squeezed harder and harder. "You wish to see how powerful I am?" Axel said with a tilt of his head. "Well, alright." And with that he launched a left roundhouse punch at Tysulir's ribcage with enough force to break a couple ribs.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Ty smirked as his fist was caught. The fact that someone could catch him and restrain his hand in the first move meant that this was going to indeed be a fun fight. He could see the next punch about to collide with his ribs and decided to copy axel on this one. He snatched the wrist of the fist a good deal before it landed. The punch still was a pain to stop and thus once again proved that Axel was physically strong. Howeve, Ty wanted to know how strong he was when magic came into play on the combat field.
From Tysulir’s skin a thin layer of moisture leaked out. This water quiclky became cold and ice and served as a waring to what his own magic was an.

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 pm
Itazuki hopped up and walked away.
[exits]  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff