Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The Werewolf Game - Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 pm
J of The Wind
Well, Im going to Whittle down the inactives...

My choice is either Dragn or LF

Edit- ********, WHAT DO WE DO! D:
Hell pick somebody I wil back you up. Concerned citizens awaaaaaaay?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:17 pm
dragn99
[Kegan]
Lady Psycho Sexy
Hashire Kazemeijin
Lifeless-Fox

Those are the members that aren't us, so, I dunno. What do we do? xD

Pretty much everyone has been inactive as far as it's started. I won't vote for LPS because she's always a fun mafia player, Kegan usually gets into it, and I think Hash does too. I don't remember dragn posting much and LF is almost always MIA in these games.

Was your choice based on similar findings, Mister Mayor? o:  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:19 pm
Well me AK and LF used to skype a lot so I can't really attack him in good conscience (my worst science). so if you guys dont wanna attack hash, Lps, or kegan, I guess we only have one choice nobody really minds testing.

I don't like dragons anyway. Slightly higher on my list than werewolves. Just below dinosaur clones that aren't improved with bioengineering. I mean come on, who brings back a dinosaur without fixing the flaws?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:21 pm
Owwin
Well me AK and LF used to skype a lot so I can't really attack him in good conscience (my worst science). so if you guys dont wanna attack hash, Lps, or kegan, I guess we only have one choice nobody really minds testing.

I don't like dragons anyway. Slightly higher on my list than werewolves.

Yea, that's true, LF is a good player, he's just usually too busy with other things to join some games. Everyone's been too busy for day one, so I won't hold it against him. I like Dragn but I don't think he'll be missed in this game. >> Is that what we're leaning towards? xD  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:22 pm
Well I'm not makin the first vote. J you do it, you're the mayor. Hopefully the townie mayor. I trust you J pick whoever you think needs to go. I got it lets all post at the stroke of 30 past the hour, how does that sound?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:24 pm
Owwin
Well I'm not makin the first vote. J you do it, you're the mayor. Hopefully the townie mayor. I trust you J pick whoever you think needs to go.

Yea, I'm going to just go with the mayor for this one. I feel the Board of Concerned Townies Against Werewolf Attacks should be a generally mindless group that pretty much blindly follows the mayor and is easily corruptible. That's the kind of board I'd love to create. cool  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:26 pm
Ribbin
Yea, I'm going to just go with the mayor for this one. I feel the Board of Concerned Townies Against Werewolf Attacks should be a generally mindless group that pretty much blindly follows the mayor and is easily corruptible. That's the kind of board I'd love to create. cool
I don't like that attitude, but I am just gonna trust that you aren't screwing us right now. Lets all pass our votes at 30 past the hour. It'll be like a firing squad, nobody has to know who did the killing shot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:29 pm
AWW WHAT THE ******** GUYS I CALL A REDO!  

Owwin

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:33 pm
Wait, when are we voting?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:33 pm
Guys, I'm awake now.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 pm
Ribbin
Wait, when are we voting?
The top of the hour. when the minute hand reaches 12. on whatever hour it is in your respective time zone.

THANK GOD! since dragn is late he has to choose. Who we voting for tubby?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:35 pm
s**t, I would feel bad voting for Dragn now that he's here. xD

So, start logically picking wolves Dragn!  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 pm
The mayor is a danger player either way, because if he's a townie and his wrong, he'll be voting for the wrong person twice. If he's a wolf, then we're screwed.

Is that logical?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:38 pm
dragn99
The mayor is a danger player either way, because if he's a townie and his wrong, he'll be voting for the wrong person twice. If he's a wolf, then we're screwed.

Is that logical?
Sure it's logical, but that's J! I don't think I like logic anymore.  

Owwin

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:39 pm
dragn99

Is that logical?

If you're just stating facts, then yes.

If your saying that's a reason we should vote him off, then no.

He gives us twice the voting power if he's on our side, the real question is if that's worth the risk of having a Wolf Mayor.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff