Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stepping down Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 am
You can track him your way/ I have Village Family Matters to deal with him. If your looking to fight, you would have to fight us both.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:04 pm
As fun as that sounds, I think I'll pass. I just want to copy some genjutsu/ask kaz some questions. It will probably help you out too, since if he refuses to return and becomes set on being a rogue for the rest of his life then, well, we can kill him together.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:43 pm
Thank you guys very much, Im honored and I promise to do my best.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 pm
Damn why are people tracking me if got kunesume fen and mito tracking me I better just come back :/  

irishshamrock12

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:21 pm
IF Mito want a fight,he would have to deal with the Two Best Sannin of The Leaf.....granted that we are the only Sannin of the Leaf, and if your still within the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm
Eh I guess ill come back, the problem is mito shouldnt have any rpcs all of them were dead when he left and if he made on and auto ranked it its against the rules, and he probably isnt following class system.  

irishshamrock12

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:40 pm
BRING MITO BACK I COMMAND YOU!!!!

Nahh we have unfinished business.... like his body... I WANT HIM AS MY PUPPET BUT NOOOOO HE BECAME INACTIVE!!! WHHHHHYYYYY!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:08 pm
he appeared out of thin air.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:08 pm
What ever happen to the Swords from the arc that were in the leaf?

OK, New order of business. I am going to need ALL Leaf Shinobi Cunnin and Up to meet in the Leaf Concil to here from the New Kage of the Village and talk of new Business.

Of course the History of the Village has to be updated and made into a Announcement. Fourm cleansing along with Profiles being cleaned up(optional). If people don't have there old profiles on there computers by now. To damn bad. They shouldn't have died and/or became inactive.

I think this should begin ASAP. Along with locations of the arc swords.

If KAz doesn't come back I am going to request him to hand over the Garian blade to me. The second weapon's location is marked as UNkown to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 am
Aha I know where the second blades general hiding spot is also!  

irishshamrock12

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:30 am
thats the one I want.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 am
Kunesume2
What ever happen to the Swords from the arc that were in the leaf?

OK, New order of business. I am going to need ALL Leaf Shinobi Cunnin and Up to meet in the Leaf Concil to here from the New Kage of the Village and talk of new Business.

Of course the History of the Village has to be updated and made into a Announcement. Fourm cleansing along with Profiles being cleaned up(optional). If people don't have there old profiles on there computers by now. To damn bad. They shouldn't have died and/or became inactive.

I think this should begin ASAP. Along with locations of the arc swords.

If KAz doesn't come back I am going to request him to hand over the Garian blade to me. The second weapon's location is marked as UNkown to me.
No Akira, I'm working something out right now but I'll make a announcement about that in a little while. I need to be crew to make annoucnements and delete old forums but I haven't got it yet so I'm waiting to hear back on that before I talk about anything.  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:21 pm
ok.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items