Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•´
===================================

This was already beginning to be a wretched morning. It hadn't been more than a couple minutes and already she had had to force herself to behave and swallow the pills. She had no idea how many she had swallowed but they felt like swallowing a few small animals. She laid back on her bed and looked at the cieling and took a deep breath, this whole not talking thing was easy. Now if only she could survive this.

Outside the door she could hear a guy ask a nurse what to do and curious she sat up and went to the door. She had no idea what to do either and this was beginning to aggitate her. She felt her body going crazy from not being able to listen to music and the white room was too bright and hurt her eyes. She reached for the handle of the door but decided not to. Instead she just stood there in the center of her room. Her head ached from all of this. She hadn't understood fully why she was here. What were her parents expecting her to get from this?

She sighed and unable to make up her mind, she simply sat on the floor before lying back and looking at the cieling again. She was beginning to get sick of not knoewing this routine. she felt as if every moment of this was a test and every one in school seemed to to fail her whether or not she tried. She sighed and felt the pain in her right shoulder from her not so calm sleep last night. She had the nightmare again. What am I going to do?she thought once more.
================================================

((sorry guys...this is a really rough break up for me and I have had a really hard time just seeing my ex. He came over to hang out with my parents and it was really painful. I had to clear my mind of the confusion I felt before I could write well enough. Anyway, here you go Ovan...BTW nice to see you back. The Masquerade kinda died while you were away sad ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

"That sounds like an idea but she needs to start getting used to it." Jackson said, a few people were already leaving as soon as they got their food. "See, people are already heading back."She said, giving her a smile. She looked to Ritter "Hey man."She grinned, and looked to Savannah "Calm down! I'll see what I can do about the numbers."She said calmly, she didn't know what trustie was in charge of Savannah but for now she would try and help her.
"Why do you insist on helping these people?"
"Why not?"
"Well where's the fun in being nice?"
"It's better to be nice to people who need it. Besides, you know im plenty naughty"
She sighed, wow, she couldn't catch a break with Damian today, he was being persistent. He was more talkative than usual, it was strange but at least it wasn't his face.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

Jake looked at her and nodded a bit. So she must have a fear of a number that was on her door. He absently scratched at the scars on his wrists in thought. It had been awhile since he cut, he felt so empty without that blade across his skin sometimes. And he knew the other voices felt the same, especially Max. The thought of cutting himself made him smile with pleasure but he quickly threw it off and looked back to her.
"Well...um...maybe I can get you...you know some food...."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:29 pm
(im sorry i left right in the middle of an RP, I cant realy post right now, but once im done with some hw i can. Sorry about the break-up too)  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:31 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth frowned.
He went into his room and got a fingernail file and then went to her room.
He started filing the numbers off the door frustratedly.
He couldn't stand hearing the new people whine about stuff and he knew the nurses would never fix.
He finished and went back to the table.
"Better?"
He had to have gotten someone's depression pill because he felt angry at everything.
"Damnit. I got one of those effing mood pills.", he complained laying his head on the table.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter saw one of the girls spazzing out over a number. He rushed to her spoke to her sweetly. He wanted to make her feel better. Ritter hated seeing people suffer beside himself.
"Aww it'sh okay, shweetie. Everything will be alright. Sheth is taking Ri-kun to the shtore. And after Ritter buysh hish new toysh , Ritter will buy you new numbers."
Ritter smiled at the girl hoping she would feel better. Turning around Ritter that Seth had taking down her numbers. Wow, Seth actually kinda nice. Ritter gave him a thanking smile and turned back to Savannah.
"See? Seth made it better."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah shook her head at Jake. "I'll get my own food once everyone else has left.." She gave him a small smile as someone else came over to her, making her feel claustrophobic (which, technically, she is). She tilted her head to the side, listening to him speak. She liked his... Accent, if you will. He looked up as this Seth returned to the table.

She glanced at the numbers just as this man with the accent did as well. 'I guess you might call it speech impairment?' The thought was pushed aside as she saw the numbers were gone. She looked at Seth, smiling. "Thank you." She nodded her agreement to Ritter.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

Jackson glanced between Jake and Savannah, Jake was soft enough for things like this, he would make a good trustie if he stayed long enough and got control of himself. Watching Seth she chuckled and shook her head "I told you to much candy has it's side affects love."She grinned, sticking her tongue out at her friend. She couldn't help but laugh a little at Ritter's little speech impediment. She thought it was cute. She leaned toward Seth to whisper in his ear "You got a good one. A little sewn up doll who's cute, sexy, and likes pain."She muttered, a little jealous herself.
"Are you really saying your jealous of a boy who sews himself up!"
"Not of the sewing but of the boy himself."
"Why? Because you've got some physical explanation from Seth?"
"Somewhat, he's attractive to me."
"Ah, you need to get your head on straight there love."
She shook her head, she did need to get her head on straight, she told herself she wouldn't fall for someone here, only mess around if she felt like it. She wanted to get better and get out before settling herself down, it was more logical.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

Jake turned a bit away back to the table and put both hands on the table. He was a bit nervous because of him being so shy, so he put his knuckle back in his mouth and bit down, feeling a bit better. Pain was his oldest friend and his only.

"Thats right, your not good enough for friends anyway."
"We're all going to die anyway so why bother."
"He might be able to get friends you never know...."
"Shut your mouth before I shut if for you, he isnt good enough for anything."
"Shh, it will be alright Jake. Just calm down and take the knuckle out of your mouth."
He was tensing little by little and his body suddenly relaxed and he took the knuckle out of his mouth. The pain had taken away the nervous part at least for awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:09 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth smiled at Ritter.
"If you think you're cute with that speech impediment... you're definitely right."
Seth made sure Ritter sat beside him.
Even if he had to give an occasional jerk or pull in his direction.
He was interested in Ritter and he didn't want anyone else to think they could get that interest too.
After a few minutes a nurse came over and took his straitjacket off.
Seth smiled at Savannah and held the file in front of her.
When she went to walk away, the nurse snatched the file from him.
"
You know better, Seth. That's not a toy for our new patients. Even trustee students.", she said walking away.
Seth smirked sourly and mocked her as she walked away.
He tilted his head.
"Students? Weird. I guess they think we're getting old.", he chuckled to Jacky bypassing her comment on Ritter.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:13 pm
Ƞathan Λnthony arker ☼

User Image

Lazily rolling over, Nathan yawned before stretching out. One perk of his "improvement" were the occasion sleep ins. "Feel... like i'm forgettin' something." Sitting up he tried to remember what it was before rolling out of bed and throwing on a pair of jeans and just a simple T-shirt, nothing fancy. Reaching over to the little stand by his bed for his sunglasses, that's when it finally hit him. He was supposed to meet... someone today for the whole trusties thingamajig. Hurrying from the room he wondered where everyone would be. "Did they tell me?" he asked himself, almost expecting an answer. Stretching out, he decided not to worry about it, what was the point of worrying anyways? "Whoever it is, they'll be there...hopefully." Wandering to were he thought they might be, he couldn't help but wonder who it was he was supposed to meet.

Scars are like tattoos, but with better stories...

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:15 pm
Max looked at the doornob in disgust, afraid to touch it. He turned to the nurse and tried not to look crazy when he said, "Umm, they ran out of my medication and, uh, yeah... When I see myself in the doornob it looks like a shiny dragon that is slightly tilted to the left... Could you open the door for me please, is what im trying to say."

The door was opened, with a bit of convencing, and Max saw the girl turning about like she was having a nightmare... It would be bad to wake her, but what if she was havinga seisure?... So hard to pick just one thing to do. "Hey... Umm..." He wanted to call a doctor, but wasn't this his job now? "Are you ok?"  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:22 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
===================================

She looked up and and nodded she was bored out of her mind and she didn't know how to answer. She hadn't been dreaming or even sleeping....she was just bored. She couldn't help but feel like she had created an awkward spot already. She looked down and stood up and looked at him. This was going to be difficult to introduce herself....oh well she seemed to do well before. But until then she'd have to make due.

Just say it, he won't hurt you Kai. Just say that you're fine. she thought to herself reluctantly and shook the thought away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

Biting her lips as she watched Jake bite his knuckle and glanced away from him, if he kept biting himself she was going to have some serious issues soon. Seeing Seth have the nail file taken she laughed, so many other people would have been sent back to their rooms? She nodded "For real, I don't need a nail file to get what I need to done."She grinned, flashing her nails at him with a grin, they weren't long enough to bring suspicion but they weren't short to a point where they didn't cut when she needed too. "I'm so not old either, if anything their getting old." She grinned and glanced at Jake before looking back to Seth, biting her knuckle before shaking her head. It was her way of saying 'This kid keep's biting and it's driving me nuts!'. Seeing as Jake wasn't paying attention and everyone else would probably think she was just making faces.
"Eh little lady don't go to overboard. Me and Dames are able to touch you so I don't see why you'd go for someone who's out of your head."
"Agreed, we can do whatever you want."
"And you think im crazy? I will not be touched by my imagination."
"Oh? We've done it before."
"Yes, and then I was put to sleep for 4 days from going crazy and screaming at nothing, again."
"Touche."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]