Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:13 pm
Xiallen walked by the changing room door and knocked on trying to get andies attention "Andie are you alright?" He asked her tiredly "I heard you yelling at rose so is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:14 pm
"Oh no! What happened?" Nan said holding back on the yelling. She immediately ripped some more of her skirt and began to bandage the wound. Ohhh what happened? she thought in frustration but more worried.  

Apple_Gel3

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:16 pm
" thank you, " she said to the store clerk, she walked over to the couch that xaillen was sitting at from before and put her clothes bag on it. rose sat down and watched him talk to andie, the store clerk was still looking at her funny probably becuase she had white hair with black streaks. it didnt bother her though  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:18 pm
"When I get emotional they bleed and you made me blush so they started bleeding." he cringed when she touched the wound.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:20 pm
((It's Alright. ^^)) Andie walked to the store clerk bought the things she wanted and sat down, far away from Rose. She sighed angerily. She looked down at her feet and ignored everything around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:23 pm
Xiallen laughed slightly and walked to the couch and sat between them so they wouldnt fight "Come on girls dont fight your going to be working together from now on..and i dont want you fighting because then i would have to punish you and you dont want that now do you?"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:25 pm
Nan blushed lightly, "I-I did?" She said stuttering a bit. She saw him cringe from the pain "Oh, sorry." A few seconds later. . "There, all done" she took a deep breath and looked up a bit closing her eyes and let it out. "Hopefully that'll do. Next time the keeper comes down i should ask for some bandages. . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:28 pm
"yes you did, Not only did you care but you gorgeous." he blushed lightly.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Andie glared at him. "You should of just left me to rot!" She snapped. She was getting so mad. She closed her eyes and breatehed in deeply. She opened them and sighed. She was as calm as she was goning to get.  
rose didnt want a contest with this girl, or for her to wage silent war with her. she just wanted the bitter looks and distance " hm of course not " she said without a care it seemed like. she wanted to show that she wasnt mad at all. " ah dont say that, then we wouldnt be having so much fun " she said in the same tone
( rose isnt a total b***h, but she can be sometimes lol )  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 pm
Andie was getting mad again. "If you don't shut up...I swear!!" she yelled. She got up getting ready to knock some snese into rose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:36 pm
Xiallen balled his hand up about to smack andie but held himself back "Dont make me made andie..or you'll end up like my old butler..lying on the ground unable to get up" He groaned and stood up and walked outside to cool of he leaned against the wall and took out a smoke from his pocket and lit it taking a long drag from it he removed the cigarette from his mouth and blew the smoke into the air "Damn i didnt think having slaves would be so nerve racking.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:37 pm
With that, Nan flushed deep red. "Thank you. .No one's said that to me before." She found it a little awkward to continue to say anything else or she would begin babbling. . .he's nicer than I thought. .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:44 pm
" tolerence, my dear, tolerence " she said to andie, she got up and walked past her over to the door. she stared straight ahead, she had said what she wanted to say for now. rose planned on nothing but silence for the rest of the day, her face was expressionless like a robot- only staring striaght forward waiting for the next move.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items