Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image Nathan finished the handshake and stepped back and said, "If you ever need help you can ask me" Nathan than proceeded to take his helmet off and looked at the women and said, "I am guessing your also neutral now; but I do have one question, can you tell me what the abilities of those other two demons from earlier are?" Nathan stood waiting for an answer with a look of seriousness in his eyes because even though he had no reason to attack these two he had to destroy the other two.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image
Her face fell...."Do I have to tell him? I may be neutral....but..." She asked Julian with her mind. She was torn...she wanted to tell him...but she didn't feel it was right. "I know Lucien's power....the other...I have not been told..." Was all she would tell him for now. She didn't trust him enough with the rest of the details.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image
When Sonija spoke in his mind, Julian made sure that his face didnt give away the fact that he was mentally talking to Sonija. You may tell him as much as you wish to tell him. Julian thought, communicating with Sonija mentally. Julian saw that hs wings were now steadily getting darker and darker, now looking more like a light charcoal than a soot color. It wouldnt be long now until they were completely black.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:07 pm
User ImageSonija could see the change happening before as the shades became darker. She spoke out loud this time as she laid a hand on his shoulder. "Does it hurt?" She asks worrying that he was in pain.  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 pm
User Image
When Sonija asked if it hurt, Julian simply shook his head no. "It doesnt hurt, it just happens." Julian said, turning to look at Sonija. Julian began to flap a little, rising up a little higher in the air. We really should be going, I have a feeling something is coming.. Julian thought, communicating with Sonija. He flapped again, thought he kept the same latitiude this time. Now though, he was no longer the 'white-winged angel'. He was now one of the fallen, and his wings were solid black.

((Decided to get a new picture to match Julian's new description))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image
She smiles up at him relieved he wasn't in pain. Shall we still go to the safe place? She asks him with her mind while tucking her whip back and beginning to ascend beside him. And what do we do with him? She asks looking out of the corner of her eye at Sir Nathan.

((I like it ^^ It looks amazing!))  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image
Julian looked over at Sonija, then at Nathan. We might not need to honestly, but as long as you know where it is then we can use it if something goes wrong. And as for him, he is still an angel, which means he still he has a job to do. Julian thought, looking at his new black wings. They would take a while getting used to, and would imply to other angels on first glance that he had switched sides in the war, but atleast he still had his wings. He had heard of stories of angels who been traitors getting thier wings cut off, a fate that Julian couldnt bear to be placed through.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image
She looks down at Nathan and then back up at Julian. Then where off to?! She says smiling brightly at him. She was glad he still trusted her....even after finding out most of her past...her history..who her father is...well at this point...who he was.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image
Julian shrugged, looking at Sonija. I havent a clue, I have been MIA for about 6 months now, plus I am very unfamiliar with this place! Julian replied. He was still incredibly surpised that he was quickly forming a very solid friendship with his girl, who of all things was a demon and the daughter of the lord of hell himself. He also knew that this could very well be more than a friendship, and could be something much deeper... but that was a mad thought. Julian shook the idea from his mind quickly. After all, a demon and an angel? Unheard of.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image
I am not too sure of this place either....I just got here about a week ago...my father had wanted me to check up on his pawns...and to gather intel on the angels. I had disappeared for a while after you saved me and he felt the only way I could prove myself to him was to search and destroy angels... Her voice dropped for a moment as she felt the sadness seep into her mind...I couldn't kill any angels after you saved me....only in the most dire of situations did I protect myself...but I did not kill them. She said looking up at him gliding closer. Would it be so bad to find something more than friendship? Now that they were neutral...would it be so taboo? She tried not to feel the feelings...but they were there....how can you hide something that's already been seen?

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image
Julian chuckled a little, though he wasnt completely sure why. "Nathan, I will have to take my leave of you, for we have... matters to attend to. I do wish you luck my friend." Julian said, and then with another flap of his powerful black wings he began to lift into the skies, looking down at Sonija and giving her a suttle, yet definate wink. Are you coming? Or are you just going to hover there? Julian thought with with a playful chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image
She was surprised to see him beginning to relax. She looks over her shoulder and gives a nod at Sir Nathan and a small wave. Nope gonna stay here and mope.. She said jokingly as she gave a strong flap of her wings coming to the side of him and without missing a beat leaned over gave his cheek a kiss and flew out of reach blushing. You still coming? She called to him from her mind looking over her shoulder giggling.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image
A dark figure stood against a crumbling brick wall, looking out over an empty street. "Hmm, seems like there isnt anyone here, what a shame, I was looking to have a little fun." he said, his voice menacing and laced with evil. Then a second figure rounded the corner; a man with large black horns and deep red eyes. "You are always out looking for blood Chris, you know that?" the figure said with a dark laugh. The first figure, a man by the name of Chris Incendia, looked at the dark horned man out of the corner of his eye. "And what is your point Wrath? I dont see anything wrong with seeing a few humans and angels die, especially those angels." Chris replied, standing up off the wall and beginning to walk slowly, the other figure known as Wrath soon falling into step with him. If anyone was to come across Chris though, they would only see one man talking to the air, because in truth Wrath didnt exsist at all. Wrath was created because of Chris' progessing schizophrenia, which was driving him mad.

((Ah, finally got my demon made. He is gonna be fun twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
Julian was taken back by Sonija's sudden show of emotion in the form of a kiss on the cheek, feeling his cheeks begin to burn a right red. Julian began to flap in a rythmic motion until he was now keeping up with Sonija. What was that little act back there? Julian asked, turning to look at Sonija as they flew. Though... I am far from complaining.. Julian said, a small smile showing up on his face.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image
Her cheeks begin to flush when she sees he wasn't mad. I..i...was wondering if maybe you felt the same... She stopped, both speaking and flying perching on a nearby building rooftop. And seeing how you aren't reprimanding me...I guess it's a yes... She says looking up at him folding her hands in front of her, giving off a sense of shyness. She had never shown any male...let alone an angel or even ex angel, that amount of emotion before. Her eyes shined with the sunset as they betrayed her and showed more than her words.

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff