Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:50 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah saw the look on Seth's face and decided to get Ritter back in the van herself. She sat him in the backseat, closing the door behind her, then sat in her corner again.

[[short post, sorry... Got to go to bed.. Ill be on in morning at around 7 EST.. So.. god mod me tonight while i'm sleeping... Haha... Night _-_zzZzZ ]]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson broke her focus on her passed out friend, seeing Decker start throwing up from Ritter kissing him. What was wrong with them? "What the ******** is wrong with you." She got out of the van, her anger flaring up to a bad level and she didn't care when Emily came out, Jackson's body giving a twitch until she slammed Decker against the van. "What's wrong with us? You act like were criminal's."She hissed, her accent obvious. "You want to know what's wrong with us? Ay, where can we begin!"She was pissed, and the only thing Jackson said not to do was kill him. "You act like were freaks o' nature, or monstahs. When we're not. We have problems, like everyone else."She said, glaring at him darkly, her usually blue eye's a darker navy blue. "Who the ******** cares if you lost a high. Get the ******** ova' it."She said harshly "So what if you can't block us out with a good drug or a good cut. Getting high is not a way to deal with problems. It's the p***y way out. Just like cutting yourself, and we all cut ourselves to deal with the people like me, who live inside their heads and try to keep 'em quiet."She punched him, he deserved it and set her hands on her hips. "So what if Ritter is gay, or bisexual. You better be gettin' over you 'omophobia right now boy or i'm going to do more than punch you."She warned, feeling Jackson put up no resistance at what she said.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker got on his knees.
He knew he was wrong...
He didn't start tearing up over her punch, it was more like he realized what was wrong with himself.
"I know... I know.", he whined.
"I'm f*cked up in my own head. I'm an idiot compared to my dad. I'm never going to be perfect like he is. He wasn't even happy when I became a Chiropractor... he said I wasn't really a doctor. I use drugs to fight off my own demons... it has nothing to do with you."
He covered his head.
"I'm so f*cking stupid... even if I did graduate.", he murmured.
He got up and got in the van.
He wasn't going to tell them what was wrong with him...
But he got what he wanted out of Jackson...
She had said she had voices... which meat she was schizophrenic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta said f*ck it to herself and rushed out of the car. She helped the Savannah carry Ritter inside the van. Then she noticed Jackson beating up Decker. Coming between them and screamed.
"Enough! Decker, this boy clearly needs help. We can't leaving him here. And you. Beating up Decker isn't going to fix anything. I hate fighting because it's just a waste of time! Now cooperate and get on with it."
Krysta said in a calm voice at the end. Then she walked over to Savannah touching her hand.
"Dont worry, Sweetie, he's gone be okay. Just get in the van and I will work things out. "
Krysta didn't like seeig people in pain. She knows what it feels like to be left behind.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:18 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi felt a twang to see Seth as she pulled the seatbelt off of her and basically fell out of the van. "I'm sorry seth," she whispered as she looked up into his eyes. She could see that he was hurt inside and that this just about killed him. Jacky was taking care of decker, Savannah was taking care of little Ritter, and the rest were being themselves.

"I don't know either of you well enough but that wasn't the real him. He loves you alot. I know, I can tell. He has the look that my father had for my mother and my mother for him."

She didn't know what much more to say as her hand carressed his cheek. She wanted to about cry too to see him so hurt as she saw how upset he was.

"Wait for him to wake up. We can stop at a motel and let him get some rest. When he gets up, the three of us vegetarians will get him a detox meal, so he can get all those perservatives and the two of you can talk while the rest of us fix our issues and pack the van properly."

She turned to the rest of them. She was fed up with all of this and was about to take charge.

"All of you get over yourselves. This here is the reason were all locked away. Guys, get Ritter into the front seat....Jackson you'll sit next to Seth and Savvy. Krysta can join Jake and I and the strung out homophob can drive 'his' van. Now everyone get yourselves together and knock it off." she said angrily before making her purpose known. "NOW."

She rarely got angry but she was fed up with it. They hadn't been out for even two hours and they were fighting, again.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:23 pm
That is a confusing post.
._.  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image

Emily watched, still on edge as Decker dropped ot his knee's. She looked at Krysta and her shoulder twitched, Jackson having calmed down. She had done what she wanted to. Get him to admit he was wrong, to admit they weren't the only ones who had a messed up life. She let out a sigh and shook her head. "Your not an idiot. I know I said you were but im just tired and I get bitchy. No one is perfect and you've amounted to more than we have. So don't you say your an idiot or a failure. We've all tried drugs to fight off out problems, and it doesn't work, we know, and you know."She said, following him into the van and looking at Krysta and then Ritter. "I wasn't beating him up. He needed a good stern talking to. The punch was not my idea."She said, pointing to her head, it hadn't been. Emily was the one who punched him. She looked at Decker and shook her head. "Your not stupid so don't sulk. We all have problems but you don't see us like that."She muttered, looking away from him and picking her sketchbooks back up, using them as a table as she nibbled at her sandwich, looking at Ritter. "He should be okay when he wakes up, it seems like he just lost control and couldn't handle the transitions between himself. It's happened to me before, it'll feel like a b***h of a headache when he wakes up but he should be okay. I have some pain killers in my bag that will help when he comes to so everything should be fine." She muttered, looking at Kairi when she got angry and raising an eyebrow before sitting next to Seth like she wanted and leaning on him, looking at him under his hoodie. "She's right. He wouldn't leave you for a pair of hands Seth."She whispered, leaning on his shoulder before yawning.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:29 pm
((Sorry guys, I'm tired, my grandparents are packing to leave, my head is spinning and I'm really wishing my body could handle a drink because whiskey sounds good right now. But I'll be hurting tomorrow. I didn't mean to be confusing....when I began typing that post no one had posted any of that. I started it right after seth dropped the braclet into Ritter's bag.

I'm going to bed. My heart is being ripped out of my chest and I need sleep. Good night.))  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth curled away from them.
He wanted to deck Decker and shoot himself in the chest over Ritter.
He never believed in love at first sight.
Or sex, or touch, or dance.
They were all myths... in his mind at least.
He believed he had fallen into a fairytale at the days start.
Now he was in a nightmare... and it was killing him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageIt felt like a metal rod stabbed itself throught Ritter's brain. Ritter flattered his eyes about tens times before realzing were he was. He was laying on Savannah's lap. He faintly smiled coughing a bit and wincing at his headache. Ritter sat up rubbing his head then ruffling around with his hair.
"Ritter ish shorry, everyone. Ri-kun didn't mean to worry everyone."
Ritter tried to be as strong as he could but he was still wore out from fighting with Black Ritter. The group had been fighting he could tell. Ritter couldn't remember much about what happen to him before he passed out. He just remembered refusing Seth's offer to stop and running out of the car.
"Ritter ish really, truly shorry. Black Ritter just wouldn't give up."
He looked at Seth at the other end of the car. He was silent and not looking at anyone. Then Ritter noticed it. His wrist was vacant. The bracelet happen disappeared. Wincing at the pain, Ritter hid his tears. Seth had a right to be mad. It was Ritter's fault. Not just Black Ritter. It was all of Ritter. He knew the concequences of getting close to someone. And he took Seth heart at risk.
"Gomen."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠
*means sorry in Japanese

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Decker had ignored everything in the back and got Krysta to stop at a hotel that was up the road some ways.
He got out and went to the lobby.
"I need two rooms. Two Doubles. And we need extra blanket and pillows.", he muttered.
He payed and got the keys.
"Alright. Girls in one room guys in the other.", he said.
He gave Jacky the key without looking her in the face.
He also handed her the extra blankets and pillows.
He unlocked they guy's bedroom door and set down some extra blankets and pillows.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image

Jackson blinked, Seth had never ignored her like that before. She felt her heart sink, thinking maybe he couldn't trust and her and looked at Ritter. She didn't hate him, of course not but she was a tad peeved for him causing Seth to act this way. She was tired of everyone being so depressed and leaned forward to Seth, even if he would ignore her and be sulky. "I want to talk to you about this later. I don't care if your pissed, hit me, or are crying. Your going to talk to me because I know it's not good to let things that bother you grow bigger inside."She said simply, kindly. She wasn't going to be angry with anyone even if she wanted to scream for them to all stop being so depressed and just deal with their ******** problems. She got out of the van, shoving her hands in her pockets after swinging her important bag over her shoulder and keeping a blank face as she took the key and extra blankets and pillows from Decker. If he didn't want to talk to her then fine. She was boiling but kept a emotionless face as she opened the door to their room, putting the extra pillows and blankets down before grabbing a small bag from inside her packed bag and heading to the bathroom. She opened the small case, pulling out a razor and cutting downward on both arms, letting out a groan of pleasure. She needed to do this. She let herself sink to the floor, letting out deep breaths before cleaning up her arms. She wasn't done yet and she needed to scream. She wrapped up her arms, letting the blood hit the wrapping a little without a care. "I'm going to go swim."She said, walking past the other two girls and grabbing her bikini, it was all she had and it had been from home. It was just black and simple. She had seen a pool and knew no one would be down there, or at least she hadn't seen anyone. She slipped on her bikini, grabbing a towel and upbraiding her hair, heading down toward the pool, not caring that people were looking at her like a freak since her entire body that had been covered with cloths was covered in scars. She didn't care anymore. She had hoped into the pool, glad no one else was inside before she pushed her head under the water, screaming at the top of her lungs until she had to come up for air and ran her hands into her hair, making her bangs stay out of her face. She had needed that.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
When they arrived at the hotel, Krysta leaned against the van and huffed. Everthing was getting out of hand. She didn't know which was worse the fighting here or the fighting at home. Home, definately the fighting at home. Krysta breathed in and Walked inside taking Savannah and Ritter by the hand.
"Come on dears, you wouldn't want to get left behind. "
Krysta took Ritter to his room first, helping onto a bed. Then she walked up to her best friend and hugged Decker. Whipsering in his ear.
"Decker, you're not a failure. You're just s Hunan being. Don't get too down on yourself. You'll make me sad."
Krysta said in a sweet voice peaking him on the cheek. She let go and took Savannah to their room.
"You and Ritter seem to be close. Are you his sister or something?"
Krysta asked when they arrived at the room. This girl was cute. And Krysta had a weakness for cute.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Decker had grabbed his stuff and rushed down to the pool.
It was his favorite thing about hotels.
He saw Jacky submerging from the water when he finally got down there.
He blushed slightly and went into the little gate they had around the pool.
It squeaked and he went to the shallow end and dipped his feet in the pool.
He made sure not to look at her and watched the hotel room windows.
He splashed his feet a little and sighed.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers