Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Enslaved ~ ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN SORRY! ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm
Devi smiled shivering lightly from his touch,"thank you master,ever so much i don't know how to repay you" she said her eyes shinning at him as he tilted her head exposing her neck to him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:34 pm
Felix looked to her and smiled,"Why do you thank me? I haven't done much for you to thank me..." He told her softly, but when he saw her neck exposed held out to him, his urges continued to irritate him, but he kept them down as best as he could before he heard her answer.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 pm
Furrie Princess Nala

"My name is Rina and what is yours? She said Looking around wondering where Damien had went to and thinking she better hurry and catch up with him.

((i know this isn't much to go on but its the best i can do and i was told to go ahead and take empress gravlyns place by the rps owner.))

Jared sighed slightly then smiled fakely "I'm jared...it's nice to meet you rina-sama.." He said weakly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:13 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Felix looked to her and smiled,"Why do you thank me? I haven't done much for you to thank me..." He told her softly, but when he saw her neck exposed held out to him, his urges continued to irritate him, but he kept them down as best as he could before he heard her answer.

Devi smiled,"Just being my master,i mean i could have gotten one who wanted only to drink my blood right away"she said watching him look at her neck.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:23 am
Felix looked to her smile and smiled back."I guess, but I don't think it's different if I were to drink your blood now, than if I did earlier?" He asked her curiously, the scent of her blood and the aftertaste really bothered him, making he still want to bite her neck. His urges just kept hammering at him, so he couldn't resist any longer.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 am
Rina opend Jareds cage some. "Well not the most lively Slave i have had but, I can fix that with time." She said calmly as she held out her hand towards him and handing him some fruit that didn't grow where they where so he would have a bit more strength for walking. "Go ahead take it it won't hurt you it's just a passion fruite." She said nicely She figgured that it was better if she was nice to him since if he was happy he wouldn't be as likly to cause her trouble.

((Sorry but i won't be back untill monday because i can't get on a computer during the weekends.))  

Furrie Princess Nala

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 pm
Jared grabbed the fruit and took a bite before smiling slightly "Thanks..." He mumbled before taking another bite of his fruit he stood up and sighed slightly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:08 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Felix looked to her smile and smiled back."I guess, but I don't think it's different if I were to drink your blood now, than if I did earlier?" He asked her curiously, the scent of her blood and the aftertaste really bothered him, making he still want to bite her neck. His urges just kept hammering at him, so he couldn't resist any longer.

Devi smiled,"Well now i wouldn't have a problem,i have eaten and my body is strong."She said knowing he was losing his grip.  

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:04 pm
Felix was starting to get abit suspicious of this, but he shook the thought off and smirked slightly,"You are correct.....you have really surprised me, by your obedience.....Are you really willing to go on?" He said softly and flirteously as he snaked his hands around her, moving his lips over to her neck lightly, kissing them softly, but deeply, almost ready to sink his teeth into.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:56 pm
Devi nodded,"Of course i am,I am obidient because i see no reason to be disobedient,a bad slave makes for an unhappy master,i do not wish for that" she said her body shaking in anticipation.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 pm
Felix heard those words and smirked as he kissed her neck, feeling her shakes."Well then...enought chitchat....let's just see for ourselves how obedient..." He said softly against her neck, then pressed her gently towards his bed slightly, pressing her down to the bed with both arms on hers and started to kiss her somewhat in a frenzy, but not too fast.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:19 pm
Devi giggled quietly as he kissed on her wrapping her legs around his waist kissing him back when his lips reached her lips.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:27 pm
Felix smiled, feeling her legs around his waist and kissed her back, moving his hands from her arms down to her legs, rubbing the inner side of her thigh lightly. His kisses moved down from her lips to her cheek, her jaw, then to her neck, slightly letting his fangs nibble on her skin lightly and teasingly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:30 pm
She gasped moaning quietly feeling his fangs at her neck,"If master wishes he can bite me,i am willing to do anything to please you"she said quietly.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm
Felix looked to her slightly and smiled,"I see...." He said to her whisperingly, then moved his hands back up to the bottom of her shirt and slowly went under it, wanting to feel her skin. His urges at full swing now, yearning for her, and her blood. Slowly his kisses deepened and grew in passion, kissing her lips and her neck, then, he carefully bite her neck, sucking in her delicious blood. He moved his hands around at her stomach, massaging it in a way, wanting to feel of her skin as he sucked her blood. He wasn't planning on sucking all of her blood, like most would. He wanted to toy and play with her more still.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff