Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:43 pm
Venus side stepped another attack from the youma, as she did a round house kick to its side. She was suddenly taken by surprise when one of it's many arms came out of know where, and sent her flying into a nearyb building window. She felt pieces of glass in her skin, as she slowly crawled to feet. Blood began to slowly drip down her arms and legs from where the glass had made contact with her skin. Something seemed different, almost as if her powers weren't as strong as they used to, or was the enemy just stronger. It didn't matter at the moment, just as long as she was able to destroy it.

"Venus Crescent Beam Smash!" She shouted, as she raised her arm above her head and pointed towards the sky. She then lowered it, as she pointed towards the youma. A beam of energy was shot at hit making a direct hit which only seemed to anger it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:15 pm
Kou groggily opened his eyes, his head hurting from where he'd hit it on the automobile. His gaze focused on the youma and the woman fighting it. "Minako, get away." He called out, still not quite all there.

He shook his head to clear it then his vision sharpened to find that it was Sailor Venus fighting the youma. He snapped to his feet and grabbed a nearby metal pipe. So armed, he would prove to be a serious threat to the youma.  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:14 pm
((Kinda waiting for Usagi to post but I had a cool idea. I think that all three knights should end up transforming at the SAME TIME!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:47 pm
((May I join? I'd like to be Saturn Knight. If you'd like me, please send me a PM. I'm not always on... I'll post the knight's profile later. ))  

RinSakura

RinSakura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:54 pm
Name: Tsure Sorano
Knight Identity: Saturn Knight
Element of Influence: Protection/Rebirth
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 100 lbs
Hobbies: Reading, drawing
Fav. Color: Blue, purple
Fav. Sport: None
Fav. Subject: Art
Least: Gym

Strengths: Thinking before acting, planning, considering all angles before forming an opinion
Weaknesses: Indecisive, had little physical strength
Physical Description: Very skinny and pale, Sorano appears to be the opposite of Sailor Saturn. With long, nearly white hair and very pale purple eyes, she always wears glasses and very proper clothes.
(I'll get a picture soon!)
Senshi Attacks:
Sparkling Saturn Shield- Creates a large shield to protect her and anyone else nearby.
Saturn White Blaze- Fires blades of white energy at an opponent.
(She gets a couple more when she teams up with Sailor Saturn)
Defects: She can't hold up for very long, and has little physical defence.
Bio: Having only recently moved to Tokyo from America with her family, Sorano is eager to learn about her parents' home country. She loves to explore, and hopes to meet some new friends before starting school. Normally shy, she isn't very strong and tries to avoid exerting herself. Sorano has near-psychic abilities, and can often tell what others are thinking. She tries to stay quiet and not offend others, but is fiercely loyal to her friends and will try to help them in any way she can.
In her previous life, she was the bodyguard of Princess Hotaru. However, since there was no real danger to the princess, she was really more of a playmate. To this day, she loves to watch over those younger than herself, especially her little brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:35 pm
((Gomen, gomen! I am here! Also, I had a similar question about the Senshi not being the saviours for this. How is that going to affect Usagi? Will it have to do with the Ginzuishou or something else?))

Usagi nodded a bit to the other girl. She did not mind receiving help from someone. It's nort like anyone was around to see her accept the help. "Arigatou," Usagi said as she placed some more money into the game machine and waited for it to start up once again.

((Also, where are Minako and Kou in relation to the Game Centre Crown?))  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:13 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
((Gomen, gomen! I am here! Also, I had a similar question about the Senshi not being the saviours for this. How is that going to affect Usagi? Will it have to do with the Ginzuishou or something else?))

((I don't know as the plot really hasn't been hammered out quite yet.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:35 pm
((Hmm... we'll have to figure something out...))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:20 pm
((0.0 A literate RP that DOESN'T have a Sailor Saturn taken?! *glomps lightsenshi* Duuuuuuuude....! *runs off* *will edit in a second with info post if okay* Some of these fields aren't the exact official answer, I answered with the way I usually portray Hota-chan))

Name: Tomoe Hotaru
Name Meaning: Firefly on the Earth (Fireflies on the ground are said to be gathering souls of the dead)
Alias: Sailor Saturn (Super? sweatdrop )
Birthday: January 6th
Age: Technically 15? (if the senshi are 18 and she was 12 originally when they were 15)
Height: About 4'3" ish
Blood: AB
Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies: Collecting lamps and stuffed animals
Favorite Pastimes: Hanging out with Chibi Usa, being jealous of Momotaro and Kyusuke, going on drives with 'Ruka-papa
Favourite Colors: black and violet
Favourite Foods: noodles
Least Favourite Food: MILK O.< 'Taru-chan no likey the milk!
Favourite Subjects: History
Least Favourite Subject: Phys Ed.
Favourite Animal: Cats? Rabbits? Anything that's not infected with a daimon? >.>;
Dislikes: Being so frail, that her 'visions' can never be prevented, only eventually stopped
Strengths: Fortune telling and wound healing
Has Trouble With: Running long distances, bleeding easily when cut
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/alechsa/Sailor_Saturn-579.jpg (HUGE picture, take caution in clicking) How could you not love that face? heart Or fear that glaive? sweatdrop
Weakness: Can't run for long distances without fainting, can't do much in a fight except defend people

Senshi Attacks: Silence Wall, Death Reborn Revolution (if that attack is allowed, dunno if people played BSSM:AS), Silence Glaive Surprise (the full version of which is forbidden to use as it will end the world to force everyone into rebirth through the ginzuishou)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:13 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
((Hmm... we'll have to figure something out...))

((Sorry, but to some degree I am making it up as I go. Which is unusual for me. I mean, I simply could just pick stuff but I'd rather everyone had a say.))  

lightsenshi

RinSakura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:01 am
((I edited Sorano's profile a little...))
((Question: Do the Knights have a uniform? Or are they just wearing whatever they have on?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:45 am
RinSakura
((Question: Do the Knights have a uniform? Or are they just wearing whatever they have on?))

((What do you mean?))  

lightsenshi

RinSakura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:05 am
lightsenshi
RinSakura

((What do you mean?))

((The Senshi have sailor outfits, so do the knights have some sort of uniform?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:29 am
RinSakura
lightsenshi
RinSakura

((What do you mean?))

((The Senshi have sailor outfits, so do the knights have some sort of uniform?))

((Oh. Usually some sort of armor, such as you see Endymion wearing.))  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:11 pm
Sailor Venus was slighlty startled when she heard someone call out her name. She quickly glanced over her shoulder to see that it was Kou. She didn't know though if he was out of it, and was just yelling for her to run, or if he knew who she really was. She was slightly out of it for a moment when the youma suddenly began to charge at her. She just barely jumped out of the way, as the youma swung its many arms at her.

While she was still in the air she shouted, "Venus Crescent Beam Smash!" Sending the attack at it once again. Her attack hit one of its arm severing it from it's body, as it let out horrible shrieking noise. It appeared as if it had stopped attacking atleast for the moment. This would have been a perfect time for her to attack once again, but she couldn't help but turn her attention back to Kou. He had picked up a metal pipe that was near him, and he appeared to be ready to attack the youma. She didn't know how effective it would have been to try and fight it with just a pipe. She was barely causing any damage when she attacked it.

"Please run while you still have the chance." She yelled to him. She couldn't stand to see him get hurt, let alone if she was here and could have had the chance to prevent it from happening.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff