Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:34 pm
An explosion rocked the air underneath Alex's feet enough to mkke him lose balance on it, and he glided back to the ground. Turning, he noticed that Calypso had found a new toy. "Nice gun ya got there. Interested in selling it?" He called before cracking up. There was no chance that the warrior would part with a magnificent contraption like that, so the offer would most likely be turned down. Pulling out his own gun, the ranged weapon felt different somehow. Flux's presence, which was cousing shockwaves to echo throughout Alex's body had managed to dissapear completely. "So Calypso, ya wanna give your new toys a test run?" he called out before firing six bullets of light from the barrel of Judgement, which twisted and weaved through the gravestones to where the warrior in question strode.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 pm
Sonya seemed a bit dissapointed now that everyone else was leaving; not to mention she was a little bit upset. Calypso and she traveled all the way to the graveyard out of interest only for Tobais to leave rather quickly. Of course Tobais already told Sonya the rewards for joining them. But now that things calmed down, she wanted to know where Calypso ran off with the girl. She began to look around in curiousity and began to see the platinum haired warrior walk back to their position with new weapons; a sword as well as a gun.

"Did she decline with a slap to your face or did she wanted to kill you?" Sonya asked with a smile on her face.

"Neither; lets just say i delivered the goods." Calypso told sonya as he carried Blackheart in one hand and Sparks in the other, acting like a weight scale, ascending blackheart into the air, followed by descending the sword and raising his new gun towards the sky.

That was when Alex noticed that Calypso had gotten some new toys; though he seemed to be interested in sparks for he asked if he wanted to sell it. And for a couple of seconds, The platinum haired warrior and the wind student both did something that was highly unlikely in Calypso's eyes. Something that scared Calypso a little bit.

They both shared a laugh together.

After their small laughter, Alex decided to attempt to size up against Calypso's weapon and took out Judgement, the weapon that he used with their battle against Teran. Alex asked the warrior wanted to do a test drive with sparks before firing off six bullets of light that traveled in different directions in the atmosphere towards the warrior.

"BOOM"
"BOOM"
"BOOM"
"BOOM"
"BOOM"
"BOOM"

Six shots were fired from sparks, clashing with the bullets of light before the light disseminated into minute pieces. As for the bullets of sparks, they simply recoiled and dropped to the ground. Calypso was a bit suprised seeing as how the bullets were pretty big but thought nothing else of it. After all guns were not exactly his speciality.

"I'll save another test run for the sword later. And Why did everyone leave when i come back? I told them drinks were going to take some time and the food was coming shortly!"

Agent Code Monkey

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:13 pm
Defaeco lumbered into the graveyard, holding a large bottle of white wine. He had normal peasant clothes on, though he did have a Sabre at his side, a staff on his back, and a bow strung around his arm. As he wobbled in, he rose the bottle to his mouth, chugging a lot of it. His eyes twitched a little and his head cocked back. "Ahhhh, now I know why," he started with a hick-up in between, "my daddy wash alwaysh drinking this stu-" he hick-upped again. "ffff." He walked toward the crypt, not even thinking about the people around him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm
Dieter had long since left, it was best to let the minions deal with processing the new recruits; he had things to do.. Things that would establish his organization as a powerful force in the world. There was something he had to attend to, something of massive proportions..

He looked around the graveyard for the entrance to his area of focus, a place where the winds crossed, a place where he could work miracles of a darker sort.. A great army would rise to his command, and this was just the beginning of his plans. He eventually found it with the aid of a helpful undead knight.. As he began to prepare the spell, the familiar effects of the death magick began to show: ecstasy, mixed with terrible pain; images of horrific deaths, a hacking cough, and the beginnings of nausea.. This would be a long night.  

iwouldlikethisgone

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 pm
Defaeco slowly walked forth further towards the crypt in the center of the graveyard. He lobbed his head left and right underneath his golden cloak. The fact that he had a bow, rapier, and staff was sure to not be noticed. /sarcasm

He reached the crypt... and tumbled down the stairs.
[Exit to grey room]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:30 pm
The pale male began to say the finale invocation. The undead were clawing their way up from the soil. Spirits shrieked in pain as they manifested, a painful birth. Then, all of a sudden, a conflicting energy interfered. The energy turned violent at the presence, recoiling from the tender grasps of the necromancer. He was thrown against the wall, ecstasy turned to pure, undulated pain. Power turned to weakness. Dieter puked bloody vomit as he fell, passed out. Weak..

The bodies still rose, others taking the place of the great one, others continuing the spell, awaiting the expert touch of Dieter..  

iwouldlikethisgone

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:11 am
Tobias stumbled into the graveyard, almost asleep. In his right hand, he held the bag filled with the ingredients needed to make a portal to the underworld. "D-d-d-dietttttr! I got yur portal thingy. Where are you?" His feet felt tingly and his vision was blurred. He walked towards where he thought he saw Dieter, but on his way, he stumbled on a low rock, dropping his precious bag on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:02 pm
Tobias' vision cleared momentarily, allowing him to regain his balance and see Dieter lying on the ground in a bloody puddle. Tobias had no idea what had happened, but he needed Dieter alive. He walked over, picked up his precious sack, kneeled down beside Dieter, then pimp slapped him on the face. "WAKE UP YOU STUPID PERSON!!! I HAVE GATHERED THAT WHICH YOU HAVE REQUESTED!!!"  

Saint Tobias

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 pm
Defaeco walked up the two and saw that one was asleep whilst the other, Tobias, just seemed to be quite dizzy. Though, he did just reach down and slap the leader of the cult, the man he had kidnapped months before. Defaeco stumbled over slowly, then raised his hands. In a quick snap of his fingers, a large bright light shined all around the three as Defaeco screamed, "TIME TO WAKE UPPPP, WAKEY WAKEY, EGGS AND BAKEYYYY!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:16 pm
((Myst has achieved a full refund due to the immense change.))

Dieter finally woke up to the mixture of yelling and light. When he noticed that he was laying vomit, tinged with blood, the pale male gave a yell and got up, stumbling away. He saw two figures, males, and the first he touched.. The necromancer said a few words, and the man before him would be encased in ancient armor, coming from nowhere. Once it was on, a necrotic energy took hold, melting the flesh of the other man.. It rotted off of the bones, leaving only the hard parts inside, the eyes glowed a bright yellow, and pain and numbing began to wash over this afflicted being. A knight was born, loyal to the necromancer who raised it..  

iwouldlikethisgone

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:56 am
Tobias' skin seemed to be on fire. He wanted to scream in pain, but he could not. Although he felt that he was on fire, he also felt an immense power growing in him. He could smell his skin scorching. He felt a heaviness on his shoulders. He groaned, then fell to the ground. After the transformation, he stood up. He now had on plate armor covering him. Over the plate armor was a heavy black cloak. But that was the least of the changes. He was now but a skeleton, an undead warrior. The stange thing was that he still felt emotion, pain, want, all human things. He looked down, then picked up his bag. He reached in and pulled out a medallion. "Thank you necromancer, this power you have given me will aid us in the future. For now, here is the medallion. The time has com to execute our plan." He dropped it in front of Dieter.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 pm
"Ohhhh, plans! LEMME KNOW, LEMME KNOW!~" Defaeco screamed like a girl awaiting the new Twilight book. His arms were flailing in excitement after the two were awake. The blood didn't bother him, as he had produced enough of it before. And the blood of one he kidnapped before would never bother him.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:16 pm
Tobias looked curiously at the person who was standing nearby. He was still getting used to his new body, but he could be sure he looked very familiar. "I never ask you about anything Dieter, so I suppose I can tell you. You see, me and Dieter are planning to literally bring Chaos to this planet. We will bring the underworld to the earth. And don't even try to stop us, whoever you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:37 pm
"Oooo, I like chaos! BUTTTT ONE CONDITION!" he screamed poking the new death knight in the face. But. under the blank white mask, Defaeco's face went into a grin. Not even alcohol could mess up his plot, his ingenious plot. "I get to become the ruler after this chaos goes a foot, if someone like you is actually capable of causing it," Defaeco said ever so seriously with golden eyes glaring at Tobias. Nothing could stop him if this so called "plan" were to happen.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:08 pm
((I dare say he would recognize his work =) ))

"Goddammit Tobias, we are not trying to bring chaos to the world.. We simply desire to kill a god, and turn various cities into necropolises.." The pale male felt a faint familiar magical aura near him, one he had not felt since before his 'organization' was formed. One of light, young and old at the same time, the taint of his magick still clear upon it.... "The fallen king.." said the mage, giving a mocking low bow, "I greet you to this place, though you are not welcome.."  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff