Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
PGSM RP <- New villains needed. RP getting started. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
(He's in class so I'm gonna post for him, if that's okay. He said I could, just ask him)

The door opened and Mamoru walked through the door. "Usako! Are you home?" He could hear the radio and figured she was either asleep or too engrossed to reply. He then figured out why...they were interviewing Aino Minako. Mamoru chuckled and walked into the room.

-Usagi-

Usagi jumped as Mamoru came up behind her. "Mamo-chan! When did you get home?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:23 am
((After finally watching the Wedding Special Act, I think this should be after the other wedding))  

Mienai Kitsune

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:41 pm
(( We can do that, it's not like it's all that far into the future.

Note: I will be in Japan for the next couple of weeks. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:56 am
(( Lucky you ))

Minako walked down to her limo that was waiting to take her to the recording studio to make her new album. She sighed she loved her work but it left her no time for friends or anything..

Artimes looked at Minako and knowing what she was thinking he jumped out of her bag. " Everything will be alright Minako but I have a feeling something will happen maybe your senshi powers will come back " he said to the beautiful singer.

Minako smiled at Artimes but sighed when hearing something new was going to threaten earth.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:16 pm
Mamoru smiled "I just did. What were you doing that you didn't notice?"

Usagi blushed deeply. "I was listening to the radio. They were interviewing Minako-chan!"

Mamoru nodded. "I see."

"She seems to being doing well, though I miss her...I hope she comes to visit soon."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff